Delete884943468320878423

Bronze District For Years And Years!

Today i would like to talk about the obvious shit going on, that some of us feel guilty about it whenever we DARE! To talk about it somehow...Disguised by formal excuses like "rules")...

I would like to talk about the garbage being allowed in the bronze section(where i play, and will always play regardless of your hate and my threath level). in other words, WHY THE HELL ARE GOLDS EVEN ALLOWED TO STAY ON THIS SECTION.... when its been clear for years that they do that intentionally to troll newbies and silvers.... jeezus i can't imagine any game allowing trolls to take over, fucking degenerate ignorance.

Go figure.

And to think that i need autohotkey for a different game(that doesn't have it as blacklisted) but apb fucking kicks me from itself regardless (i multibox... basically i play more games at the same time lol, its called multi tasking), even if i'm not using it for this game... it makes my apb experience drop even more than it used to be... i mean wtf have we gained so far... lol hackers are as they always used to be, we got a new gun that its overpriced in ah, and we also got no lag fixes, as  my friend said from his first impression, that this game its garbage cuz of its extreme lag issues... not sure what we have actually gained since LO... but whatever... i'm a devoted moron.

My experience was always the same before LO and after LO... so that's why i can't see much of that so called IMPROVEMENT!!!

In my experience, all we got its simple bullshoot feeding the sheeple that actually believe in everything that's being typed in here.

I can't believe this game actually blocks legal script programs, and totally allows illegal ones...(tested them myself) to freely enjoy themselves...probably the most common issue about all the games in this world, but still... you are fucking up my legal and illegal perception of normal and illlegal experience over the excuse about trying to cover hacking scripts...  oh and by the way, i still use my LEGAL mouse/keyboard script program(that i bought as a package)... which means i still automatically use my semi weps, regardless of your shitty restrictions as fully automatic....(which i still wonder how legal they really are) you said that everything as such is potential bannable among your previous pl.

Please ban me, i couldn't care less... you ppl sound like you have no idea wtf are you leading at this point.

I'm not even trying to be a smartass(srry) but sometimes things need to be spoken out(which is your job, not mine.).

I love this game, but not enough to compromise my dignity.

So gl with that folks, and have a good healthy new year 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Today i would like to talk about the obvious shit going on, that some of us feel guilty about it whenever we DARE! To talk about it somehow...Disguised by formal excuses like "rules")...

I would like to talk about the garbage being allowed in the bronze section(where i play, and will always play regardless of your hate and my threath level). in other words, WHY THE HELL ARE GOLDS EVEN ALLOWED TO STAY ON THIS SECTION.... when its been clear for years that they do that intentionally to troll newbies and silvers.... jeezus i can't imagine any game allowing trolls to take over, fucking degenerate ignorance. Go figure.

very old and painful topic .

• Like 3

Golds can come on dethreated alt or on another account as silver. When they get kicked for being gold they can rinse repeat on another account. That's not going anywhere.

If you play in bronze don't act like you're saint because you also drive new players away. Fresh noobs don't care if gold or bronze farmed them. They just rq in frustration never to return. I'm not saint either but nowdays with this low pop I just make sure that my team will lose if I play vs new players.

You honestly didn't need to be so agressive on that topic , plus almost everything you said has been discussed in apb , and answers to those questions have been said and WILL be done , but after the main comming updates .

in some way i understand your frustration , i also use AHK for other stuff , but thing is APB's community complains a lot about cheaters, getting rid of script kiddies (which are most of the actual cheaters) is already a huge step , as much as this annoys you and me , this is here only for our own good .

Also there is no such thing as "legal or illegal programs" anything that could give you an advantage is considered as a cheat , while you can use it in apb it doesn't mean you should , some of those programs are like given with your mouse/keyboard/other acessories , and some are even REQUIRED to use the product you buy , but blocking all those programs would straight up be company suicide as anyone using any type of advanced/gaming mouse simply wouldn't be able to play at all, not to mention that those programs will also only do basic things that doesn't include mouse movements or pixel scanning etc... wich heavely reduces the posibllity of them giving you an actual advantage .

what you said does make sense ,thing is you don't read forums/follow dev updates and you are a bit too impatient , apb has been evolving in a very positive way to my eyes , but the game won't suddently become perfect in a snap of a finger.

Edited by Ketog
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Vnight said:

I can't believe this game actually blocks legal script programs, and totally allows illegal ones

thats not really how it works

And to think that i need autohotkey for a different game(that doesn't have it as blacklisted) but apb fucking kicks me from itself regardless (i multibox... basically i play more games at the same time lol, its called multi tasking), even if i'm not using it for this game...

Ii still use my LEGAL mouse/keyboard script program(that i bought as a package)... which means i still automatically use my semi weps, regardless of your shitty restrictions as fully automatic....

"I dont use the ahk's in the game but i use it on bronze districts"

So i'll tell u what i have played against you years back when i was playing in bronze. You have played this game for 1000's of hours, thrashed newbies, many left the game cuz of you. But you couldnt accept a higher threat player playing in your district.

So will u not play the game if a trainee or a bronze threat player is matched against you?

Fucking learn to click the lmb, instead of an ahk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, NoobQueen said:

Golds can come on dethreated alt or on another account as silver. When they get kicked for being gold they can rinse repeat on another account. That's not going anywhere.

If you play in bronze don't act like you're saint because you also drive new players away. Fresh noobs don't care if gold or bronze farmed them. They just rq in frustration never to return. I'm not saint either but nowdays with this low pop I just make sure that my team will lose if I play vs new players.

Yeah, it's either that or they dethreat to go back in. It's a bit of a bugger. I still think we should all play in the same room together, raise the chances of finding matched skill players. But this would mean increase the maximum population in the districts. But that might not be so stable for people.

5 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

"I dont use the ahk's in the game but i use it on bronze districts"

So i'll tell u what i have played against you years back when i was playing in bronze. You have played this game for 1000's of hours, thrashed newbies, many left the game cuz of you. But you couldnt accept a higher threat player playing in your district.

So will u not play the game if a trainee or a bronze threat player is matched against you?

Fucking learn to click the lmb, instead of an ahk

I can confirm that - I remember him a bit hazy during my silver-gold jumps periods. Trashed everyone who were bronze and insulted everyone above that.

Excuse me but if you want status quo again on being douchebag - you better get out.

That was litteraly start of dethreating phenomen (after G1 litteraly locked everyone in their districts and then retracted that decision but damage was done).

Nobody but you moans about autohotkey.

And "illegal" programs. What do you mean by illegal programs? Cracked ones? Or hacking tools?

If cracked ones - then well... not all programs are blocked by BattlEye (because that's what blocks them)

If hacking tools, it's because such programs got various spoofs to disguise them either as legit other program or as in-game program or service. Cheating wouldn't be problem at all if anti-cheat would just detect suspicious activity on-go.

Edited by Mitne

just going to say this ( apb doesn't have a learning curve server)

I really hope  Lo can make that district crossing matchup to happen. Would solve a lot issues on Citadel, but none on the always empty other servers

8 hours ago, Vnight said:

rules exist for a reason , and the rules by Little Orbit have been good rules and good reasons.

I would like to talk about the garbage being allowed in the bronze section(where i play, and will always play regardless of your hate and my threath level). in other words, WHY THE HELL ARE GOLDS EVEN ALLOWED TO STAY ON THIS SECTION.... when its been clear for years that they do that intentionally to troll newbies and silvers

What happened before Little Orbit was bad yes , and Little Orbit is working on finishing the Engine Upgrade so that matchmaking and threat can be fixed properly so that this will no longer be an issue.

Patience is a virtue *shrugs*

jeezus i can't imagine any game allowing trolls to take over, fucking degenerate ignorance. 

Go figure.

um.... your forum title.... and irony

And to think that i need autohotkey for a different game(that doesn't have it as blacklisted) but apb fucking kicks me from itself regardless

APB can currently only defend legit players so many ways and so well with the current engine. Try to be a little more reasonable please.

basically i play more games at the same time lol, its called multi tasking), even if i'm not using it for this game...

A bronze district player complaining about golds ......while intentionally lagging himself ??? ugh not commenting that

i mean wtf have we gained so far...

A lot of work in a short time including new content when we had no new content for years , an engine upgrade about to go through final tests , and  new owners who not only communicate but actually care for us players.... how did you miss all of that? *scratching head*

lol hackers are as they always used to be

no anti cheat prevents 100% but there are far fewer hackers now  than pre Little Orbit

My experience was always the same before LO and after LO... so that's why i can't see much of that so called IMPROVEMENT!!!

with how you lag yourself like that of course it hasn't changed *facepalm*

In my experience, all we got its simple bullshoot feeding the sheeple that actually believe in everything that's being typed in here.

Even without my graphics card I could do that to you with how you lag yourself like that..... honestly that's on you not Little Orbit

I can't believe this game actually blocks legal script programs, and totally allows illegal ones.

.......what ?

(tested them myself)

are you a cheater......

probably the most common issue about all the games in this world, but still... you are fucking up my legal and illegal perception of normal and illlegal experience over the excuse about trying to cover hacking scripts...

once again , with the current engine , there is only so many ways to defend APB from cheating until after the engine Upgrade that is nearly finished

oh and by the way, i still use my LEGAL mouse/keyboard script program(that i bought as a package)... which means i still automatically use my semi weps, regardless of your shitty restrictions as fully automatic....(which i still wonder how legal they really are) you said that everything as such is potential bannable among your previous pl.

once again rules are in place for a reason and it has been good rules and good rasons

Please ban me, i couldn't care less... you ppl sound like you have no idea wtf are you leading at this point.

I'm not even trying to be a smartass(srry) but sometimes things need to be spoken out(which is your job, not mine.).

I love this game, but not enough to compromise my dignity.

So gl with that folks, and have a good healthy new year

sorry that you are disgruntled but from this post it is partially your own fault for playing bad from lagging yourself with multiple games at once.

10 hours ago, NoobQueen said:

if there is a system - the system can always be bypassed . here it is completely different - gold is the ELITE, the highest level of threat, the ELITE can not play in a simple silver area .

15 minutes ago, Yood said:

if there is a system - the system can always be bypassed . here it is completely different - gold is the ELITE, the highest level of threat, the ELITE can not play in a simple silver area .

The elite? More like players who just got done learning the basics of the game.

33 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

The elite? More like players who just got done learning the basics of the game.

I'm not talking about pirit . the system will in any case award a gold threat at the score of 17 -?-4 in several matches .

the whole system should work on the statistics of the percent of murders and deaths

Edited by Yood

44 minutes ago, sundere said:

2019 and the same post come back again

the very first post of the old forum . Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:33 PM. Do you think it is a good balance?

Edited by Yood

So what exactly people should do if they don’t have any chance to up contacts in waterfront because there no silver copy? Btw u can lose threat while u won the mission. With such population in game your complaining means nothing.

2 hours ago, sundere said:

2019 and the same post come back again

Not gonna come back if the problem find solution.I saw many people lately complain on steam forum and quit the game cause balance is horrible.We need matchmaking solutions right now..the game cant wait for this cross district or whatever is called.This may not even happen in first half of 2019.So many things can be done with current matchmaking/threat.Needs only some tweaks..but no LO decide to make theyr thing and thats it.Idk even for what was this discussion on forum when after all they will do whatever they want.At least they can do the simple thing to disable the option for players when become gold to start mission in bronze districts(K disable)and message shows to change district.This cant be done or what?Like cmon..

• Thanks 1

> join 2011

> complain about golds in bronze district

> pick one

You are part of the problem, just because you're somehow incapable of reaching gold (how), doesn't mean you're a fair match up for a new player. Shut your mouth and solve the problem by getting better at the game. Such hypocrisy lmao.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

I really hope  Lo can make that district crossing matchup to happen. Would solve a lot issues on Citadel, but none on the always empty other servers

NO just NO. Why?

Players were just complaining the hell out when every threat player was put into a single district during autumn assault. Check what happened.

Players jus couldnt get over the fact that they're fighting for a skin, Imagine they being put up in a match against golds everytime.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

> join 2011

> complain about golds in bronze district

> pick one

You are part of the problem, just because you're somehow incapable of reaching gold (how), doesn't mean you're a fair match up for a new player. Shut your mouth and solve the problem by getting better at the game. Such hypocrisy lmao.

gold playing in the silver district is not an authority for me .

3 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

NO just NO. Why?

Players were just complaining the hell out when every threat player was put into a single district during autumn assault. Check what happened.

Players jus couldnt get over the fact that they're fighting for a skin, Imagine they being put up in a match against golds everytime.

complete agreement. 

gold playing in a silver district against silver , bronze and T lv players . , gold playing in a bronze district against silver , bronze and Tons of LP players .

gold districts are empty .

are you serious? reall PRO players !

Edited by Yood

Daily "i got my arse handed over", add it to the pile.

@NotZombieBiscuit did i get it right?