Sign in to follow this  
vfterlife

San Paro casual. (trends 2018)

A game: i'm the only multiplayer game with a full character editor!

Players:
whatAreUtoday.1546873874.png

it's been like this for a very long time. most outfits in the gold crowd are really similar, it's like a culture thing. a few really good golds looked like this, so all other people who want to be like them dress similar. at least that's how i think this particular style happened

Edited by SLICKIEM

it’s almost like fashion in apb follows the same trends it follows irl

its almost like we live in a society 

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

its almost like we live in a society 

gamers rise up

To the defense of all those people, there's like only a handful of good hairstyles for female characters. The rest... that's just how fashion works. People see a style of clothing that they like (for one reason or another) and they'll also want to wear it themselves.

Shifting cultures, trends, and traits within a subset of people over time? I don't believe it.

Every game with customization has fashion trends. 

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I'm fashion trend from now on.

Worship me as design god.

Also grey colors are depressive as hell.

Edited by Mitne

On 1/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, SLICKIEM said:

it's been like this for a very long time. most outfits in the gold crowd are really similar, it's like a culture thing. a few really good golds looked like this, so all other people who want to be like them dress similar. at least that's how i think this particular style happened

Having simple and solid outfits is easier:

Most people either don't have a premium or can't design clothes, and even if you can make cool stuff 3 max symbols usually falls short. Black clothes and camo are accesible to everyone, its edgy, looks good enough and its easy to make. 

Last time I heard about someone wanting to look like a pro in a videogame It was 2013, I was playing counter strike and constantly saw FaZe impersonators.

They were so cute. 

Sign in to follow this