Kreedz

Little Orbit support Cheaters or what ?

18 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

Never cheats-free - is truth. I hate those liars who told what they will ban every cheater. It’s unreal.

IMO you should do more events to bring back as many players as you can with the streamers also. We’ve waiting for the ppl like Dope, Kemp and Shini will back. You should “delute” those cheaters between average players. So the game will be much more enjoyable.

PAC  you really think that ? you know me , i know who Shini .

Edited by Yood

theres definitely something wrong if they are spending milions and the game is still this bad lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lato said:

theres definitely something wrong if they are spending milions and the game is still this bad lol

perhaps instead of spending money, they should just "will it" to improve?

T00dKFH.gif

19 hours ago, PACwoMAN said:

Never cheats-free - is truth. I hate those liars who told what they will ban every cheater. It’s unreal.

IMO you should do more events to bring back as many players as you can with the streamers also. We’ve waiting for the ppl like Dope, Kemp and Shini will back. You should “delute” those cheaters between average players. So the game will be much more enjoyable.

The real world is not as simple as a table top experiment model.

While you can dilute soluble substances in a solvent, We're talking about people here.

The potential ratio of honourable players to dishonourable players may have no correlation

More exposure of the game will bring a wide range of people from all walks of life... and not just players with good intentions. Publicity may attract trolls, hackers and scammers as well!

14 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

Since no one at all was accused... your point is moot.  No one brought evidence against anyone at all... the discussion was simply are there hacks for APB because the rabid deniers get ridiculous saying they don't exist. I've seen in-game what I think are shenanigans.  That said I still stand by temp bans since perma bans all but destroyed this game the vast majority of which were false bans. 

I kinda wish we had a system like FF, that would temp kick players for being too good consistently.  Not to spoil fun or anything, and not only for hacks, but even pros... if their performance was so off the scale of the average player to force them out of the trolled bronze district. Kinda would help matchmaking too if someone consistently performs above normal... he shouldn't get the option to call backup against a lowbie.  Just, the way I envision it should be.

Yeah i agree! If someone is too good they shouldn't be able to play the game /s.

There aren't any rabid deniers here. You're doing the equivalent of saying "Someone is stealing the Skittles every day at my local convenience store!" then the manager asks how you think theyre doing it and you follow with "They backed their car into the building" to which the manager replies "They can't be backing their car into the building, there's no damage like they did years ago." and you're quickly reply with "Well, at the store down the street, they hauled it IN with a forklift just four years ago!" And by that I mean, completely avoiding the question, and showing you aren't aware of the intricacies of the cheat or of battle-eye, and are trying to make judgement calls when you yourself aren't experienced enough to make them, and worst of all, you're going public about it making yourself look stupid and the game look bad.

I can't wait for your FF suggestion to start kicking the lowbies when they use an HVR instead of like an NTEC because their accuracy goes up, hahahaha. This is a topic for another thread though, don't you think?

53 minutes ago, Lato said:

Yeah, lets just hope it gets better LOL.

One important thing that small brains like yourself don't realize is, not everything changed will have an immediate effect for the consumer. Lets say Walmart redoes its distribution system. Its 30% faster to restock. Is this noticeable for the customer? Likely not, because they only restock when something empties or when the store is most likely to be empty/close to it.

Edited by Thaumaturge

20 hours ago, MattScott said:

• Several players post or contact me with lists of "known cheaters", and then complain when they still see those players in the game.

I get messages all the time from players with "proof" and lists of names. I always turn that information over to my team. However, we cannot act directly on player submitted evidence or testimonials. There are several reasons you may still a "cheater" in-game: (1) we are still collecting evidence, (2) we did an investigation and could not prove they were cheating, or (3) we found evidence but sometimes we'll flag that player for BattlEye so they can work on detecting the cheat and block it. Once we have collected enough data, then we ban these players. Waiting is sometimes critical to gathering information, because banning isn't an effective long term solution.

Yeah, "waiting" is only so long until these players get to R195+ while blatantly cheating week in - week out. It's getting annoying seeing the same blatant cheaters in Asylum every day without fail. There aren't even many districts that need to be checked on the weekend. Bronze districts? Doubtful that there are real cheaters, WF+Fin maybe not. FC more than likely has cheaters on Citadel. 1 full silver district on Jericho max to check and maybe a FC. 

There are players that have been cheating for MONTHS now. They even have a website for their cheat that has been advertised. I understand banning these players means nothing as they'll just reroll, but resetting their progress will at least do something. They have tons of APB$ from playing for so long, and have legendaries.

I'm assuming the main reason why something hasn't happened to them is that LO is afraid of DDOS'ing, which these players would probably do. :^)

Game is borked. If these players can stay unbanned without the intervention of GM's or BE and the Engine Update doesn't fix anything this game is done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Yeah, "waiting" is only so long until these players get to R195+ while blatantly cheating week in - week out. It's getting annoying seeing the same blatant cheaters in Asylum every day without fail. There aren't even many districts that need to be checked on the weekend. Bronze districts? Doubtful that there are real cheaters, WF+Fin maybe not. FC more than likely has cheaters on Citadel. 1 full silver district on Jericho max to check and maybe a FC. 

There are players that have been cheating for MONTHS now. They even have a website for their cheat that has been advertised. I understand banning these players means nothing as they'll just reroll, but resetting their progress will at least do something. They have tons of APB$ from playing for so long, and have legendaries.

I'm assuming the main reason why something hasn't happened to them is that LO is afraid of DDOS'ing, which these players would probably do. :^)

Game is borked. If these players can stay unbanned without the intervention of GM's or BE and the Engine Update doesn't fix anything this game is done.

If you it anyone else knows where the cheat is from, give that info to Matt or Lixil. Will be a lot easier to configure BE if they know what they are looking for. 

2 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

I've already spoken to Matt on Discord about it. I'm also sure there have been MANY reports submitted MONTHS ago about these same players, so the excuse for a "backlog" of tickets I don't think is valid. I waited 3 months for a reply on a ticket, and this guys have been around longer than that. 

It's not very hard to see it, maybe come EU sometime and then you'll understand. 

Oh I don't for a second doubt your word on this. 

But I do see where Matt is coming from in wanting BE to catch the cheat rather than manually banning as well. 

It's definitely a shitty situation. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh I don't for a second doubt your word on this. 

But I do see where Matt is coming from in wanting BE to catch the cheat rather than manually banning as well. 

It's definitely a shitty situation. 

These guys are selling their cheat to players, and they're just gonna drive more players away. BE hasn't caught their cheat; they'll still sell their cheat too even if they get banned. Resetting their progress will just make them start at the beginning again. Unless they're gonna go buy an account. 

Manual banning is the only way to get the point across. They're not trying to hide anything, which is the reason why most cheats go unpunished for a while to catch a bigger net of people. These guys are just blatantly showing it off.

Edited by iRawwwN

25 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

These guys are selling their cheat to players, and they're just gonna drive more players away. BE hasn't caught their cheat; they'll still sell their cheat too even if they get banned. Resetting their progress will just make them start at the beginning again. Unless they're gonna go buy an account. 

Manual banning is the only way to get the point across. They're not trying to hide anything, which is the reason why most cheats go unpunished for a while to catch a bigger net of people. These guys are just blatantly showing it off.

Isn't the reason not to manually ban so that BE can catch the cheat thereby make rerolling a non option? 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:38 AM, AOSCMP said:

Also random players being in SPCT

you're right . but the way to choose some is obvious to me .

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you it anyone else knows where the cheat is from, give that info to Matt or Lixil. Will be a lot easier to configure BE if they know what they are looking for. 

Did this already with the cheat this guy is talking about.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Isn't the reason not to manually ban so that BE can catch the cheat thereby make rerolling a non option? 

Also gave him information on how to detect the cheat using their own measures. It's now just a matter of time waiting for the team to implement and test the methods I gave to Matt, it's coming, just be patient.

Ah mitigation, when everyone but cheaters do poorly. Another way to tell who is questionable at best

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

^^ This

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You're totally right! Just let these blatant players get to R255 without being bothered by a GM. Their recent site/domain being registered in Oct. 2018, before that they had a .tk domain. They weren't hiding it, and I'm sure if LO went and actually checked logs etc I'm sure they'd see something. :^) 

I guess we need private investigator AngrehNerdz back. :^((((

3 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

You're totally right! Just let these blatant players get to R255 without being bothered by a GM. Their recent site/domain being registered in Oct. 2018, before that they had a .tk domain. They weren't hiding it, and I'm sure if LO went and actually checked logs etc I'm sure they'd see something. :^) 

Ah, let me explain this for your convienence, again.

If BE in some form detects it, heuristics or otherwise, then -everyone- using the cheat will get flagged and banned. If the GM's find and ban people that are prominently using it, more than likely only those players will be banned, and a few brave enough to keep using it/the rerolls of the initial bans. Banning anyone using the cheat will scare others who may be trying to hide it as much as possible, and those people may scrape by without a ban.

Patience is key, as annoying as it is.

[Removed personal attack. Keep it civil. -Spuzva]

5 hours ago, Yood said:

you're right . but the way to choose some is obvious to me .

GamerFirst opened the SPCT project open for anyone to apply... background and previous experience checks were minimal. I applied and was considered for previous SPCT but then I was accepted into college and didn't have the time.

Little Orbit staff now hand pick individuals. These individuals have shown analytical skills, demonstrated experience in game play and an understanding of core game functionality.

Views and opinions of the individuals should be constructive in feedback but that doesn't mean they have to agree with little orbit nor do they have agree with other members of the player base.

Again like most things touched by G1, SPCT has changed for the better.

17 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

GamerFirst opened the SPCT project open for anyone to apply... background and previous experience checks were minimal. I applied and was considered for previous SPCT but then I was accepted into college and didn't have the time.

Little Orbit staff now hand pick individuals. These individuals have shown analytical skills, demonstrated experience in game play and an understanding of core game functionality.

Views and opinions of the individuals should be constructive in feedback but that doesn't mean they have to agree with little orbit nor do they have agree with other members of the player base.

dont forget the current SPCT are not all golds either which makes a wide range of opinions for better APB this way.

57 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Sorry but we seen for years how well this idea of yours worked.....it didn't. *shrugs*

If you can't detect cheaters for evidence  then "false ban claims" would just skyrocket from cheaters even more so just as it did in the past when there was no substantial  valid evidence.

38 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

LO obiously didnt pick most of them. It was a long time player. Maybe Kemp.

Almost all of these "individuals" have not shown anything near to skill and their experience is from a bad players perspective.

But I hope Rooq will teach them.

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

dont forget the current SPCT are not all golds either which makes a wide range of opinions for better APB this way.

Yes, a opinion of a bad player makes it a lot better. LOL

Do you ask your local BurgerKing-Cashier how you should invest your money? Like wtf lol

11 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

Almost all of these "individuals" have not shown anything near to skill and their experience is from a bad players perspective.

Do you ask your local BurgerKing-Cashier how you should invest your money? Like wtf lol

Pleased to make your acquaintance, My name is Victoria... and you're a contradiction?

Naturally long time players have may have a better understanding of mechanics of the in game's content and features and a bit of knowledge of config files of the game.

I mean finding the kind of person that are bronze threat, rank 45, and thinks I'm hacking every Thursday is hard to come by!

Edited by VickyFox

17 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

as much as i think that 99/100 times a game should be balanced around the highest level of play, its just plain stupid to ignore the lower skilled players

the "filthy casuals" generally make up the majority of players, it doesnt matter how perfectly balanced a game is if theres only 12 people playing it

38 minutes ago, Halelulia said:

LO obiously didnt pick most of them. It was a long time player. Maybe Kemp.

But I hope Rooq will teach them.

A silver is not a bad player they just are not the best player.

If you want players you make a game more balanced and rounded for all around otherwise people leave

As for the "burger king" comment ....... go to the library and look up news around 2000 to 2004  ..... fast food worker made a good investment and became a millionaire from it

No idea how they did with the money afterwards though - some cant save and balance finances  for squat

Edit : there's plenty of other examples coming up on google a well

Edited by Fortune Runner

2 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

Yeah... thats definitely not good enough either.

also, ngl... Im a huge AngrehNerdz fan

I have had to remove a few posts due to them driving off topic and into personal attacks. Please keep discussion civil and on topic.

-Spuzva