Kreedz

Little Orbit support Cheaters or what ?

oh hello Kreedz , while there IS cheaters in citadel , quite a bit of FC players knows that you're a bit sensitive to call out someone and use the /report command .

you even called me a cheater once when i had a great day and you a bad one . (people know that im not great at APB and probably will never be , still won't prevent me to play it tho :^)

now , don't think you shouldn't report cheating people because of the long support wait times ,, if you have proof , just do it on the support and also use the new /report system.

i want to write more , but i gotta go now bye ! *poof*

Edited by Ketog

13 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

No one hacks in this game

there hasnt been a single person who said theres no cheaters, stop trying to move the goalposts

23 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

lets rehash this post

> still doesn't admit he was wrong, but doesn't deny it

-snip-

Your claim is I'm wrong to say there are cheats?  Are u serious?

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

So one video where no one is cheating (or are you claiming triggerbot?), and another ancient video of an old APB cheat?

Im not sure what your point is.

Also, "no spread" ???

You know what hasn't been a thing in forever, right?

1. I'm pretty confident the Russian video shows a triggerbot, esp the accuracy at the distances he was firing which are pretty darn hard and rare without a cheat.  Do you really think it's helpful to be so biased in this convo as to claim "no one is cheating?"

2. No spread has been claimed by hack sites and is part of their cheat package.  People "floating and flying in the air" are also supposed to not be a thing, but MrEpicGoat did it in Social.

5 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Your claim is I'm wrong to say there are cheats?  Are u serious?

1. I'm pretty confident the Russian video shows a triggerbot, esp the accuracy at the distances he was firing which are pretty darn hard and rare without a cheat.  Do you really think it's helpful to be so biased in this convo as to claim "no one is cheating?"

2. No spread has been claimed by hack sites and is part of their cheat package.  People "floating and flying in the air" are also supposed to not be a thing, but MrEpicGoat did it in Social.

If you have a specific timestamp I'd be happy to take another look. But to me he didnt even look particularly good.

As far as no spread, thats a server sided thing and cannot be effected by any cheats. Its been this way for years luckily.

And like others have said, we aren't saying no one hacks. I only play on Jericho and I can think of three cheaters currently playing (2 who just came back to APB, and one who's already been banned once by BE but bought another max rank account), so its definitely a thing. But I do play daily and of course only in silver districts and its rarely an issue, at least for me. As far as spotting cheats go, its not as easy as you think, with the terrible netcode, buggy animations, and server - client desync... you almost cant trust your eyes with APB.

Luckily there are currently no working public cheats for APB (the ones you can find by google), so thats a pretty good start. There will likely always be some private cheats, and they can be hard to detect, but on the bright side few will have access to... or the will to pay for them.

Lastly, luckily Goat has moved on from APB. I remember re-goated and yeah that was a god damn mess, his older exploits Ive only seen video clips of, but for now luckily he is a non issue.

Feeling OP's post. @Kreedz People currently feel quite comfortable in showing off their stuff, for example if they have a speed-hack. No secret here, so to repeat the record once more; for a speed-hack to go undetected by a running battleye, is complete BS... so we can openly state here that there must a way to disable / bypass the battleye we have now. From there on we can explain why we see too much cheaters.

Yes this is bad, but it also cannot go unnoticed. I dare to say we can be damn sure LO takes notice of this. Battleye probably knows as well. The game engine update might be needed to get the fully updated battleye (new version) and better battleye support. MattScott has also stated they are looking at additional approaches to keep the game more clean. But again the game engine update might be needed first. Keep reporting them though. I'll do the same.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As far as no spread, thats a server sided thing and cannot be effected by any cheats. Its been this way for years luckily.

Oh god those days with the SHAW's everywhere *'nam flashbacks*

22 hours ago, Kreedz said:

Aimbot + Wh + trigger + SPEEDHACK (!!!) every time u see them.

I m not gonna say they aint cheating.

Pls pls jus know the basics of cheating before u spew the forums with all sorts of nonsense.

Aimbot is a part of the cheat program in which the cheat itself does all the aiming and shooting for you. All you gotta do is run near the enemy. Full automatic. Aimbots are no fun since everything is done. Ppl hardly use these. 

Triggerbot is a part of the cheat where the program shoots the enemy when the crosshair is on the enemy. A triggerbot has a trigger key which you have to hold for it to function. The crosshair color changes it shoots. Simple as that. Most preferred. Why?

- You can set a trigger delay. 0ms to say 100ms. 0 ms is pretty much blatant.

- More the trigger values are, harder to differentiate.

It takes plenty of time to differentiate a good player and a triggerbotter. 

Aimbot+triggerbotter huh?

Zombiebiscuit is right you know,  about those who call out cheating when they know nothing about it.

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Poor Citadel. 

Come join us on Jericho. 

We only have 3 total cheaters. 

And cookie, pls dont you ever talk abt a cheater. You've stated plenty of times that the 13 times banned closet a legit player while most of the community knows him that hes cheating. Jus because someone played the game for 10k+ hrs in multiple chars and have n chars doesnt mean that hes legit. 

Edited by Defibrillator

SO not here for drama i just wanted to find out about cheats here again in APB.... I so wiish this shit could be delt with.. but the fact is we live in a world where kids thinks its good to hack...

this is a big thing  "ALL games".. every game online has cheaters in it... u go to every game forum an theres posts about cheaters... thats in pay to play games as well as free to play.. free to play games get just mashed up by hackers...i really dont think theres any way to stop them 100%..

End of the day ive played a long long time..in the time >> befor hackers <<when u had to aiim yourself .. it was the most fun lolz.. im not a good player id say im a mid silver lvl..real golds eat me easy.. 

But becuz of so much cheating i dont know whos just killed me by being good or killed me cuz they cheating noobs..i wish i could play an beleave there not hackers..and alot r not theye just kick my patootie..

but the ones who r cheating u can tell so easy..they kill your whole team over an over.. they got 4 people shoting them ..they just jump round shootin an cant miss "1 down" jump 2 "down.an so on.. snapin from taget to target.. now me im not evan near where this going on next thing u know im dead from same player who was just like the other side of the map killing my teams mates then he/she/it..is there next to me .."how the **** he get there.."ive seen teleporters..ive seen speed hackers...ive never seen a GM do anything but talk ,an tell people "dont name an shame"..

we all LOVE this game... i have tryed an tryed to quit.. i got every game out there..but i cant stop playing APB.. when u have a good day where theres maybe 1 or 2 hackers..its epic.. some good people here..

i got kids they have watched me play this for years .."crazy" why dont u play something eles..allways APB...and i say just look at my chars..alot of work an money gone in to them..

im a real player i dont want to cheat id not put in google>>"where to find cheats for online games"  what ive come to get is this.. the reson and its the only reson they cheat "" cuz there really shit people in real life.. have it rough an want others to suffer.. its a form of bullying... whats the point in all this hes saying... its the same as any other convo we had here for years...just venting rage,..chating dodo..

maybe noone will know me..i play bronze "yes im that bad" i used to play silver as >>TR0N>>but damm hackers can hide in silver to easy >>anyway enjoy>>

There is noone like me in APB..thats what makes APB great..u can make yourself  stand out..its not P2W >>its Pay to look epic !!! 

not super thrilled to be discussing cheat details on the forums but hopefully if more people have correct info there'll be less dumbass hackusations

wishful thinking, i know

4 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Aimbot is a part of the cheat program in which the cheat itself does all the aiming and shooting for you. All you gotta do is run near the enemy. Full automatic. Aimbots are no fun since everything is done. Ppl hardly use these. 

aiming and shooting are two different settings on most cheats, and neither has to be automatic

most also have options for how fast they track enemies and how close you (or your crosshair) has to be in order to "lock on" to an enemy

an aimbot with a low fov and a higher smooth aim value was probably the single most popular cheat in apb (besides walls), and is fairly difficult to distinguish from a legit player

10 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Triggerbot is a part of the cheat where the program shoots the enemy when the crosshair is on the enemy. A triggerbot has a trigger key which you have to hold for it to function. The crosshair color changes it shoots. Simple as that. Most preferred. Why?

- You can set a trigger delay. 0ms to say 100ms. 0 ms is pretty much blatant.

- More the trigger values are, harder to differentiate.

you dont have to press a key

a triggerbot will still miss and since it relies on you actually aiming even a 0ms delay isnt always blatant

15 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Aimbot+triggerbotter huh?

you could combine the two pretty easily (most cheats come with both) to have the gunplay of a high level player with the press of a single button, probably still have the game sense of a rock tho - thats an easy way to spot a bad cheater 

31 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

You've stated plenty of times that the 13 times banned closet a legit player while most of the community knows him that hes cheating

im curious, is this more flaws drama?

23 hours ago, Kreedz said:

So as I opened a topic long ago, There are blatant cheater CLANS, not just individuals, who cheats 0-24 very blatantly and LO does nothing. Report system is nothing. I bet reports are going directly to trash bin. So the story is : Well known cheater clan : [name removed. -Spuzva]. Aimbot + Wh + trigger + SPEEDHACK (!!!) every time u see them. There are video proof of their cheats. I shared a video wich was uploaded to youtube, about [name removed. -Spuzva] member(s) use speedhack. now I recorded one too in asylum. We talk about the same guy now, dont ask me to write his name. The guy is 195+ so cheating for months...

As I SHARED the video, I got a warning for "naming and shaming". Excuse me, what ?! We upload you the 10000% proof that someone is cheating and u didn't do anything, but warn me instead, because i shared the video. Maybe say thanks next time... Is this really so hard ? Ingame GMs, full time employes and still 195+ cheaters with speedhack etc on this game ? Come on LO. We are trusted you. But I ask the question: You want a game with less than 100 people playing and want to make Citadell server to a HVH server ? Because if not, then you should really take care of the remaining loyal player base. I don't belive that you have no time to ban these people if you see a proof video.

Now some people say: If you have a video, send to the support. Khm.. For that support that answered my ticket in 4 MONTHS ?!

WE are not asking for new weapons, WE are not asking for new clothes, events, gamemodes. WE want APB to be a playable game. I play since 2013 and i didn't expect new content. I prefer FAIR gameplay, matchmaking. I bet the most of the players still can wait to the new engine, if the servers are almost clear of this blatant cheaters. Yes, there are always be cheaters, but come on, this situation is ruin the company and the game's image. stopping ban broadcast was a big mistake. Those messages give players satisfaction that the system is working, and a Compensation for ruining their game.

Come on LO, you are better than this, we are belive in you guys.

Were you the one who shared a 10 second video and called it undeniable evidence?

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

not super thrilled to be discussing cheat details on the forums but hopefully if more people have correct info there'll be less dumbass hackusations

wishful thinking, i know

an aimbot with a low fov and a higher smooth aim value was probably the single most popular cheat in apb (besides walls), and is fairly difficult to distinguish from a legit player

Theres always a key..players usually assign it with the rmb thus making it normal to play and it thr key to aim. Imagine assigning alt or control to it. Also lets not get into details about FOV/smooth aim and give mods a reason to lock it.

I jus wanted players to get an idea what they're talking about.

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah Im gonna pass on having some random players given the power to ban lol.

Well, Definately would go wrong a lot, yet why label them game masters if they cannot master anything in the game? That made no sense ever.

SPCM label made more sense because.

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Poor Citadel. 

Come join us on Jericho. 

still a lot if you consider your pop is only 10 people 😛

but if you can convince LO to bring it back to the east coast, many of us Europeans will populate it again.

Edited by LilyV3

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

Well, Definately would go wrong a lot, yet why label them game masters if they cannot master anything in the game? That made no sense ever.

SPCM label made more sense because.

but if you can convince LO to bring it back to the east coast, many of us Europeans will populate it again.

As far as I am aware GMs do have some powers, I know I have seen them kick people, and I know I have seen people complain in various places that they got muted by GMs.

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

As far as I am aware GMs do have some powers, I know I have seen them kick people, and I know I have seen people complain in various places that they got muted by GMs.

afaik, those powers only contain acting on bad behavior in the chat and maybe griefing? but surely they are not allowed to kick people they suspect to hack. But I could be wrong here.

There's no way to be certain when they can and can't use their powers, I was just dispelling the notion that they have no powers

it is necessary to give the GMs an opportunity to kick from the area (option - obviously gold players in bronze ) I see no problem in it .

8 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

And cookie, pls dont you ever talk abt a cheater. You've stated plenty of times that the 13 times banned closet a legit player while most of the community knows him that hes cheating. 

Which 13 times banned cheater are we talking about? And what did you mean with the rest of this word soup?

7 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

SPCM label made more sense 

There are both volunteer (player) GMs as well as GMs who are actually employed by LO. 

But yeah, even when they are present, which at least on Jericho is almost never, they are more or less useless. I'm honestly not even sure why they exist. They did sometimes kick players during autumn assault (when they weren't asking players to let others win lol) but even then players just rejoined. They do silence players, but if words are that much of an issue for you, probs should just get off the internet. Any mention of cheating is just met with "please report". So yeah... feminine features on a boar basically. 

Also, your second point was pretty funny... You got me there! Lol

6 hours ago, Yood said:

it is necessary to give the GMs an opportunity to kick from the area (option - obviously gold players in bronze ) I see no problem in it .

GMs do not kick for being gold in bronze as it's not against any rules. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Which 13 times banned cheater are we talking about? 

From bulgaria, playing since cbt/obt days. 

"He cheated in the past i watch his streams..he aint cheating no more"

4 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

From bulgaria, playing since cbt/obt days. 

"He cheated in the past i watch his streams..he aint cheating no more"

Ahhh... I'll be honest I haven't payed much attention to Flaws in months. (Does he even still stream?)

But at the time I said that I'm sure I believed it. 

14 hours ago, Ketog said:

oh hello Kreedz , while there IS cheaters in citadel , quite a bit of FC players knows that you're a bit sensitive to call out someone and use the /report command .

you even called me a cheater once when i had a great day and you a bad one . (people know that im not great at APB and probably will never be , still won't prevent me to play it tho :^)

now , don't think you shouldn't report cheating people because of the long support wait times ,, if you have proof , just do it on the support and also use the new /report system.

i want to write more , but i gotta go now bye ! *poof*

If It is true, I apologize for that. To be honest, I don't remember that situation. Maybe I had a bad day to. My bad. Fight club is the number one place, where we can see these lifeless humanoids. And I can't understand how these people play blatantly for months. So yeah, my patiance can be lost very quickly, sorry. They just be like : Hey, look everybody ! I'm cheating, and nobody gives a f***k about it. 

And some people say "it's not a speedhack, just ephirine and Fraggile". I bet everybody can make a difference between being fast and teleporting all over the map with extreme speed. No, It's not lag, lag is random. But this speed teleporting is controlled. Some people have too much free time, really.

GM's power questions: Look guys, in many games, GM's have the power to ban a player. In a normal case, GMs would only ban If they make sure if someone is not a legit player. Their power is responsibility, but they are responsible of their decision. If the developer team gives them the opportunity to monitor their actions, and MAYBE a feature like CSGO's overwatch, it would be easier. Speedhack and blatant snapping, etc can recognizable by other players, but there are cheat types that is hard. Like smooth aim, varriable delay triggerbot, etc. Monitoring maybe solve this. Some genius with 70-80 IQ, upload videos on youtube, and smooth aim is also recognizable.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, CookiePuss said:

Poor Citadel. 

Come join us on Jericho. 

i literally never saw one, got lucky?

2 minutes ago, sundere said:

i literally never saw one, got lucky?

I've been lucky as well lately. 

Then again I also don't play a lot of fight club. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

I've been lucky as well lately. 

Then again I also don't play a lot of fight club. 

if they cheat in Fight Club i don't care much about it, but if they cheat in Mission district thats make me anger bad

14 minutes ago, sundere said:

if they cheat in Fight Club i don't care much about it, but if they cheat in Mission district thats make me anger bad

I feel you. 

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

wishful thinking, i know

aiming and shooting are two different settings on most cheats, and neither has to be automatic

most also have options for how fast they track enemies and how close you (or your crosshair) has to be in order to "lock on" to an enemy

a triggerbot will still miss and since it relies on you actually aiming even a 0ms delay isnt always blatant

you could combine the two pretty easily (most cheats come with both) to have the gunplay of a high level player with the press of a single button, probably still have the game sense of a rock tho - thats an easy way to spot a bad cheater 

im curious, is this more flaws drama?

No aimbot is really easy to spot regardless of smoothing it all comes down to consistency if you see a player who's tracking is super consistent(even with fps drops and lag) and they tend to aim at the same position(while apb doesn't have independent bones cheats still tend to aim either always center of mass[chest] or toward the top[head] of the hitbox) when tracking they most likely have aim. The only way to make an aimbot not look like an aimbot is with randomizing it and adding a curve.

Edited by ForeverCrooked