Kreedz

Little Orbit support Cheaters or what ?

So as I opened a topic long ago, There are blatant cheater CLANS, not just individuals, who cheats 0-24 very blatantly and LO does nothing. Report system is nothing. I bet reports are going directly to trash bin. So the story is : Well known cheater clan : [name removed. -Spuzva]. Aimbot + Wh + trigger + SPEEDHACK (!!!) every time u see them. There are video proof of their cheats. I shared a video wich was uploaded to youtube, about [name removed. -Spuzva] member(s) use speedhack. now I recorded one too in asylum. We talk about the same guy now, dont ask me to write his name. The guy is 195+ so cheating for months...

As I SHARED the video, I got a warning for "naming and shaming". Excuse me, what ?! We upload you the 10000% proof that someone is cheating and u didn't do anything, but warn me instead, because i shared the video. Maybe say thanks next time... Is this really so hard ? Ingame GMs, full time employes and still 195+ cheaters with speedhack etc on this game ? Come on LO. We are trusted you. But I ask the question: You want a game with less than 100 people playing and want to make Citadell server to a HVH server ? Because if not, then you should really take care of the remaining loyal player base. I don't belive that you have no time to ban these people if you see a proof video.

Now some people say: If you have a video, send to the support. Khm.. For that support that answered my ticket in 4 MONTHS ?!

WE are not asking for new weapons, WE are not asking for new clothes, events, gamemodes. WE want APB to be a playable game. I play since 2013 and i didn't expect new content. I prefer FAIR gameplay, matchmaking. I bet the most of the players still can wait to the new engine, if the servers are almost clear of this blatant cheaters. Yes, there are always be cheaters, but come on, this situation is ruin the company and the game's image. stopping ban broadcast was a big mistake. Those messages give players satisfaction that the system is working, and a Compensation for ruining their game.

Come on LO, you are better than this, we are belive in you guys.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Full time employees and GM are only able to cover their respected time zones.

Staff are working hard to improve the game and bring new content and features.

I've been playing since 2011 and I'd rather see the game fixed. like it should of been years ago.

I think a bigger priority is to stop and prevent any further DDoS attack like we saw on the servers.

• Like 6

Dunno if you are aware but even if there are GMs, they got their power decreased. They can't ban on spot (dunno about kicks tho.) - as Matt stated, they just fill up report with evidence to LO - which after review will get ban. Slow process but our community is so small - it just work.

Also we are bound to see that "one idiot" with cheats creating new accounts and getting on everyone nerves - even after ban. So sorry to say that but they are just like rats... can't get rid of them that easily.

• Like 2

G1 left a pretty big backlog of tickets and LO is trying to catch up to it. while people keeps making that backlog bigger and bigger

untill they can catch up, the whole support thing is going to be slow. and as people already stated, GMs cant ban on spot and has to deal with g1's backlog too.

GMs should be get more power ingame. I think if somebody is worthy to be a GM, then they should get the right to investigate who is cheating and BAN if obvious and neccesary. The whole baning process is really slow, sadly. 

5 minutes ago, Kreedz said:

GMs should be get more power ingame. I think if somebody is worthy to be a GM, then they should get the right to investigate who is cheating and BAN if obvious and neccesary. The whole baning process is really slow, sadly. 

Yeah Im gonna pass on having some random players given the power to ban lol.

I have removed the clan name from your post, OP. We appreciate reports and evidence, but it must go through the correct channels. Posting them on the forum helps no one.

-Spuzva

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SpuzvaBob said:

but it must go through the correct channels

this is really crucial. it's the best and only way to get these people investigated.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah Im gonna pass on having some random players given the power to ban lol.

it seems like a good idea, but ultimately what cookie says is true. absolute power corrupts absolutely. it takes a calm minded process to rid players that cheat to help prevent unjust bannings.

i really feel for @Kreedzand hear what is being said. it's so frustrating to have matches where you and your team have opposition that are blatantly cheating... and over a long period of time. it just feels like it's hopeless. so you turn to this forum with pent up aggression and let it rip.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kreedz said:

WE want APB to be a playable game.

6 hours ago, Kreedz said:

I prefer FAIR gameplay, matchmaking.

🙄

8 hours ago, Kreedz said:

So as I opened a topic long ago, There are blatant cheater CLANS, not just individuals, who cheats 0-24 very blatantly and LO does nothing. Report system is nothing. I bet reports are going directly to trash bin. So the story is : Well known cheater clan : [name removed. -Spuzva]. Aimbot + Wh + trigger + SPEEDHACK (!!!) every time u see them. There are video proof of their cheats. I shared a video wich was uploaded to youtube, about [name removed. -Spuzva] member(s) use speedhack. now I recorded one too in asylum. We talk about the same guy now, dont ask me to write his name. The guy is 195+ so cheating for months...

As I SHARED the video, I got a warning for "naming and shaming". Excuse me, what ?! We upload you the 10000% proof that someone is cheating and u didn't do anything, but warn me instead, because i shared the video. Maybe say thanks next time... Is this really so hard ? Ingame GMs, full time employes and still 195+ cheaters with speedhack etc on this game ? Come on LO. We are trusted you. But I ask the question: You want a game with less than 100 people playing and want to make Citadell server to a HVH server ? Because if not, then you should really take care of the remaining loyal player base. I don't belive that you have no time to ban these people if you see a proof video.

Now some people say: If you have a video, send to the support. Khm.. For that support that answered my ticket in 4 MONTHS ?!

WE are not asking for new weapons, WE are not asking for new clothes, events, gamemodes. WE want APB to be a playable game. I play since 2013 and i didn't expect new content. I prefer FAIR gameplay, matchmaking. I bet the most of the players still can wait to the new engine, if the servers are almost clear of this blatant cheaters. Yes, there are always be cheaters, but come on, this situation is ruin the company and the game's image. stopping ban broadcast was a big mistake. Those messages give players satisfaction that the system is working, and a Compensation for ruining their game.

Come on LO, you are better than this, we are belive in you guys.

check and ban in any case takes time . otherwise, we will get a wave of false prohibitions, and as a consequence, overload the support service .

• Like 1

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 3

I was playing on Jericho when a GM formally came to the district and announced everyone should stop hacusations. Well, I hadn't been hacusating however was at the time playing, what certainly appeared to me to be a clan group of cheaters (who shall remain nameless).  I whispered the GM to come to me and see what I was seeing.  The clan group won by a large margin over a basically equal group.  I mean those shotguns that hit you from a ways down the street and kill you before an n-tec kinda cheats. Anyways, the GM said nothing at all and left the mission, but before leaving district warned us all to use the "report" system and not to make hacusations.

1. There would be a lot less hacusations if there was a lot less shenanigans going on.
2. Eliminating hacusations doesn't make the game more appealing.  People likely hacusate because nothing is being done and they're frustrated.
3. Until there's an engine and file upgrade, the many hundreds of old coded hacks are not going to go away. As long as there's a BE bypass, some will cheat.

IN short, bullying the legit playerbase (and I'm not saying everyone accused is hacking... but if a couple are... then the playerbase is going to be paranoid with reason.... bullying the playerbase to "pretend it ain't so" is NOT the solution.  You just alienate what's left.

Edited by Rebelliousness
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I mean those shotguns that hit you from a ways down the street and kill you before an n-tec kinda cheats.

Is your claim that hacked damage of weapons?

Or do you just need to git gud?

Oh lovely. It's that time of the week where the complete morons come out to play. By morons, i mean people who don't understand how cheats work and what is possible, the difference between client side and server side, the people who have no idea how basic anticheat works and the several systems they follow, and no understanding of advanced heuristics. These same morons also think they are justified in their ability to critique an anticheat, a developer, and are "talented" enough, maybe "special" is a better word here to sniff out cheaters. News flash, most of you aren't, and even if you were, you still aren't going to do it accurately 90% of the time because of the limitations the game has. Sorry If I hurt your feelings, OP, but hard facts.

24 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I was playing on Jericho when a GM formally came to the district and announced everyone should stop hacusations. And they should, it gives a bad impression of the game, and most people who get hackusated aren't cheating, the players just dont know what theyre talking about and it results in threads and posts like this. Well, I hadn't been hacusating however was at the time playing, what certainly appeared to me to be a clan group of cheaters (who shall remain nameless).  I whispered the GM to come to me and see what I was seeing.  The clan group won by a large margin over a basically equal group.  I mean those shotguns that hit you from a ways down the street Cheats can not change the range or damage of a weapon, sorry. and kill you before an n-tec kinda cheats. Again, you cannot modify the damage or a range of the weapon using any type of cheat or hack. Anyways, the GM said nothing at all and left the mission, but before leaving district warned us all to use the "report" system and not to make hacusations.

1. There would be a lot less hacusations if there was a lot less shenanigans going on. Based on earlier writings in this post, you immediately exposed yourself as not knowing what the fuck you're talking about, so, you have no idea what "shenanigans" are anyway.
2. Eliminating hacusations doesn't make the game more appealing.  People likely hacusate because nothing is being done and they're frustrated. You have no proof nothing is being done. I know of one actual blatant cheater who was banned that was in a circle of friends of friends. I cannot confirm others, but, I have seen a handful of speedhacking rerolls that stopped appearing after a day or so. Most people hackusate not being nothing is being done, but, because, they don't understand what is going on, and the limitations and fundamental flaws with the game, on top of its existing exploits and bugs.
3. Until there's an engine and file upgrade, the many hundreds of old coded hacks are not going to go away. As long as there's a BE bypass, some will cheat. I'm sure its that easy, must be why most major cheat distributors that were actively updating and carrying cheats for APB:R are no longer doing so. Its not hard to find several resources where you can actually look at making a BE bypass, and, if you're interesting that sort of thing and actually like studying it, you would quickly come to the realization that it is not at all easy to create and maintain a BE bypass, and the more people that play the game, the less likely BE heuristics won't catch it, which is an existing issue currently.

IN short, bullying the legit playerbase (and I'm not saying everyone accused is hacking... but if a couple are... then the playerbase is going to be paranoid with reason.... bullying the playerbase to "pretend it ain't so" is NOT the solution.  You just alienate what's left. Again, they aren't pretending it aint so, at least on NA, it pretty much actually is not so. there are so few people cheating that its likely you will almost never see one if you stay out of gold, and even if you stay gold, the only people that cheat, admit to doing so out of game, are the same 3 man premade that have always done so, and always willingly admit it (who have also recently been banned before purchasing new accounts.) If people like myself had the ability to print out hackusations the size of labels, in about two months time I could completely repaint my room and redo my hardwood floors with hackusations from APB. I get maybe 1 or 2 a mission when i'm not doing in houses, and i'm absolute dogshit compared to some of the people I face regularly.

Both you and OP thought making a post like this was a good idea, with your limited knowledge of cheats, anticheats, and the game, and you expect people to take you two seriously? What the hell? A NatGeo documentary could be made over some of the people in this community.

If you want actual issues with the game, the cheating population is already minimal. Active GM's and players reporting the rest will work alright, especially with the performance of BE, obviously you will always have some, and they are always a minority so the more people that play the less likely you will encounter a cheater. But lets try fixing seeing names through walls, RNG spread on guns, desync where people aren't where they appear to be which is easily reproducible (maybe related to your shotgun comment, you see them as 25m away, but due to desync theyre actually 5m from you) and a few other balance changes.

Slightly unrelated but, the only major thing i'd change with cheat enforcement is if you have proper evidence that people grouped with said cheater were knowingly grouping with a cheater, you permaban the entire group, and not just the cheater.

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Poor Citadel. 

Come join us on Jericho. 

We only have 3 total cheaters. 

Seems to be a influx recently, some are definitely more sketchy than others. But otherwise Jericho's pretty good, finally fucking playable for the most part. Now if only Waterfront could fill up

Just now, NotTheEnforcer said:

Now if only Waterfront could fill up

Amen brother... amen.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Amen brother... amen.

I've fully leveled up Teng since Waterfront emptied out. Haven't even unlocked Orlenz yet because its always empty, still only level 3 on Chiza 😞

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

, the GM said nothing at all and left the mission, but before leaving district warned us all to use the "report" system and not to make hacusations.

you expected that opponents immediately banned ? GM simple player .

+ the topic of the question was raised earlier .

Edited by Yood

12 hours ago, uraputz said:

this is really crucial. it's the best and only way to get these people investigated.

it seems like a good idea, but ultimately what cookie says is true. absolute power corrupts absolutely. it takes a calm minded process to rid players that cheat to help prevent unjust bannings.

i really feel for @Kreedzand hear what is being said. it's so frustrating to have matches where you and your team have opposition that are blatantly cheating... and over a long period of time. it just feels like it's hopeless. so you turn to this forum with pent up aggression and let it rip.

I too feel for Kreedz but while it crucial

In my time I've seen probably 1 or maybe 2 Shawcopters, I do remember this one the highway that just spinned around with the accuracy of a ntec from  75metres away probably without aiming.

I was stunned and amazed with intrigued at this character and left the game laughing at how it was the most obvious form of cheating i had ever seen.

Aimbots, wall hacks and triggerbots are all about equally as common but speed hacks still can be found.

12 hours ago, Kreedz said:

In the past some members of staff have overreacted to some people in the community in fits of rage, previous version of anti-cheat have accidentally banned people falsely.

One cannot deny these forms of cheating happen not and then It is also just as important that the bans are accurate.

Little Orbit acknowledged that there were more false bans than one would expect and gave those accounts a pardon.

GMs go by what they see but Staff in the office can check the server, account and go back and check for any unusual activity with a find tooth comb in a way a GM cannot.

It's no surprise a fair number of people think some are speed hacking until it's pointed out that Fragile mod is equipped, and I've missed it too at times.

At the end of the day, customer service is going to be customer service and posting to the forum isn't getting the right attention from staff or the issue addressed any faster no matter how much evidence there is. While it may be other player's problem too, it's just not going to get the attention of those who have the final say of if these accounts should be banned.

It doesn't matter how right the message is, if it's said the wrong way.

19 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

Oh lovely. It's that time of the week where the complete morons come out to play. By morons, i mean people who don't understand how cheats work and what is possible, -snip-

I've been playing this game a long, long time.  Note the date this forum account was made.  In that time I've seen a lot of cheaters come and go, and read a number of forum discussions on the subject. Hack companies have a multi-million dollar industry and created... over several years... multiple hacks, cheats, mods, etc. for APB... and some who wrote their own.  Personal attacks against me do not extinguish the obvious... APB has had working hacks for a long, long time.  Do you think those all went away? Anyway it seems the only people allowed to be degraded and insulted now are anyone who believes some people use cheats and dare to say so... but it's such a bad thing to call someone a "cheater" cos bad for the game... and cheats aren't bad for the game? I don't know how cheats work?  Well there are a few things someone cheating with a shotgun can use to gain advantage... aimbot or triggerbot obviously, no recoil/no spread. Oh wait, I'm a MORON right?  I just need to git gud. No one hacks in this game that was infested with hackers since RTW days. the only sin is to say so. LO is taking the worst path... they are only defending the cheaters... and the cheater group-think bulllyboy mentality to ostracize, kick, shame, and harass legit players who complain

[removed cheat showcase videos with source links - flight]

Edited by Flight

16 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I've been playing this game a long, long time.  Note the date this forum account was made.  In that time I've seen a lot of cheaters come and go, and read a number of forum discussions on the subject. Hack companies have a multi-million dollar industry and created... over several years... multiple hacks, cheats, mods, etc. for APB... and some who wrote their own.  Personal attacks against me do not extinguish the obvious... APB has had working hacks for a long, long time.  Do you think those all went away? Anyway it seems the only people allowed to be degraded and insulted now are anyone who believes some people use cheats and dare to say so... but it's such a bad thing to call someone a "cheater" cos bad for the game... and cheats aren't bad for the game? I don't know how cheats work?  Well there are a few things someone cheating with a shotgun can use to gain advantage... aimbot or triggerbot obviously, no recoil/no spread. Oh wait, I'm a MORON right?  I just need to git gud. No one hacks in this game that was infested with hackers since RTW days. the only sin is to say so. LO is taking the worst path... they are only defending the cheaters... and the cheater group-think bulllyboy mentality to ostracize, kick, shame, and harass legit players who complain.

lets rehash this post

> still doesn't admit he was wrong, but doesn't deny it

> ignores all matter of substance from my post and focuses on getting called a moron, which is both as true as it is fair.

> pretends i think cheaters dont exist and cheating isn't bad for the game through extreme exaggeration and sensationalism

this discussion is over i guess because you, like most other people who post stuff like you, are incapable of critical thought and reading.

by the way, no spread doesn't exist anymore just toss that onto the pile of evidence that screams you have no idea what you're talking about.

Time played =/= skill and knowledge, for the record. There are many people who do nothing but play APB with all of their free time, have played longer than you or I, and can't make it out of silver and don't know the basic things many of the higher end players abuse constantly.

Edited by Thaumaturge

15 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

I've been playing this game a long, long time.  Note the date this forum account was made.  In that time I've seen a lot of cheaters come and go, and read a number of forum discussions on the subject. Hack companies have a multi-million dollar industry and created... over several years... multiple hacks, cheats, mods, etc. for APB... and some who wrote their own.  Personal attacks against me do not extinguish the obvious... APB has had working hacks for a long, long time.  Do you think those all went away? Anyway it seems the only people allowed to be degraded and insulted now are anyone who believes some people use cheats and dare to say so... but it's such a bad thing to call someone a "cheater" cos bad for the game... and cheats aren't bad for the game? I don't know how cheats work?  Well there are a few things someone cheating with a shotgun can use to gain advantage... aimbot or triggerbot obviously, no recoil/no spread. Oh wait, I'm a MORON right?  I just need to git gud. No one hacks in this game that was infested with hackers since RTW days. the only sin is to say so. LO is taking the worst path... they are only defending the cheaters... and the cheater group-think bulllyboy mentality to ostracize, kick, shame, and harass legit players who complain.

So one video where no one is cheating (or are you claiming triggerbot?), and another ancient video of an old APB cheat?

Im not sure what your point is.

Also, "no spread" ???

You know what hasn't been a thing in forever, right?

Edited by Flight
removed quoted videos