Issue 13. New engine vs Live side by side...

Issue 12. New engine tested...

Issue 11. New engine beta test coming...

Issue 10. Joker box changes and a screenshot competition...

Issue 9. Engine pics and Joker store changes...

Issue 8. Riot mode with extra sound effects...

Issue 7. Riot beta testing...

Issue 6. Mainly about the RIOT update with some console and engine news and 'Carball'...

Issue 5. Mainly about the mysterious Redhill billboards. Also the 'Matt Scott Off'.

Issue 4 of APB Torque. Watch someone smash our Vaquero in a race... on FOOT!

Issue 3 of APB Torque. News as well as a dump truck battleship and a snubnose battle royale:

Issue 2 of APB News, now re-branded as 'APB Torque'. Some news and a challenge, can a dump truck beat a Vegas in a drag race? Enjoy 🙂

Original post for Issue 1:

Literally. In video form. I imagine it might get moved to creations or something but we can still talk about stuff in it in the meantime 🙂

Hoping to do one of these every 2 weeks. If you want to submit any clips or news please do.

Edited by WitchQueen
New episodes
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 3

I like the idea of news in video form and the video was pretty good gj dude

Edited by Nakatani
  • Thanks 2

Oh cool. I had no idea those community events were even a thing. Nice video, it seemed pretty well put together. I think it would be a fun yet official-looking idea to have "stocks" info rolling across the bottom of the video, but instead of actual stocks it should be going rates for legendary weapons on the marketplace. Doesn't have to be super accurate, just close enough to help give newbies and an idea of prices.

🅱️ery nice

Helping keep people up to date on all the shenanigans going on

• Thanks 1

Really like the concept & the idea of this, keep it up, looking forward to more!

if you're looking for some mediocre, low quality clips, i have a couple on my channel you can use if you so wish.

This is the kind of roblox gameplay i upload sometimes.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

more at 11

Took me a while to get this. Now the news, where you are 😉

9 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

@ 2 : 15 i see myself on the forums !!! rofl

I got lucky that the 'thank you' thread was actually about Battle Royale lol. 

2 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Really like the concept & the idea of this, keep it up, looking forward to more!

if you're looking for some mediocre, low quality clips, i have a couple on my channel you can use if you so wish.

This is the kind of roblox gameplay i upload sometimes.

Hide contents

Always on the lookout for top quality mediocre gameplay ;) Themes too. I may change the transition themes from time to time.

Thanks for watching and for the nice comments. I honestly thought the first comments would be 'wrong forum' or 'Ali A click bait!' I forgot to get the shot or my looking shocked on the thumbnail.

Loved the news show and I'll certainly subscribe on both twitch and youtube.

Do you have a discord? I assisted on a gaming new show on Mixer and we used hidden channels as a holding position for articles and notes for the team.

I'd love to offer my assistance but the nature of planning for a live stream is different from a recorded and edited video.

Anyway hope to catch your stream on Thursday if I can get back from work promptly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Loved the news show and I'll certainly subscribe on both twitch and youtube.

Do you have a discord? I assisted on a gaming new show on Mixer and we used hidden channels as a holding position for articles and notes for the team.

I'd love to offer my assistance but the nature of planning for a live stream is different from a recorded and edited video.

Anyway hope to catch your stream on Thursday if I can get back from work promptly.

Thanks a lo! I'd give you a thanks reaction but I've used my daily allowance lol.

Our discord is https://discord.gg/bwjAAZb its for the apb eventing community mainly but I'll see about adding a couple of news sections as that sounds like a good idea. I've been writing stuff in my notes app lol.

Edited by WitchQueen

informative video 👌  , little dynamics  👀 . 

Edited by Yood

I really miss those APB news videos.

There was a great channel and the guys have put a lot of work into their videos back in the day, but that channel and its videos don't exist anymore (I never unsubbed, and they're gone from my list).

This looks like a nice format and we kinda need something like that on YouTube to gain popularity, as no one is really making videos for APB at all, besides montages.

• Thanks 1

I'm the type of guy who starts watching these videos and dislike, close and dissapear...this...this was...really good...
@MattScott Would APB News be something good in the future?

Edited by Keshi
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keshi said:

I'm the type of guy who starts watching these videos and dislike, close and dissapear...this...this was...really good...

I think this is a good idea as well.

Thank you WitchQueen for a job well done

11 hours ago, GhosT said:

I really miss those APB news videos.

There was a great channel and the guys have put a lot of work into their videos back in the day, but that channel and its videos don't exist anymore (I never unsubbed, and they're gone from my list).

This looks like a nice format and we kinda need something like that on YouTube to gain popularity, as no one is really making videos for APB at all, besides montages.

I wonder where they went then. There's an obvious nod to Top Gear at the start and that got me thinking that doing Top Gear style 'challenge' videos would be very doable in APB and that might get people to play based on the customisation freedom aspect of the game. I know so many people who literally treat apb like second life and never do missions. And these people buy stuff on Armas 🙂

9 hours ago, Keshi said:

Glad it passed the Keshi test 🙂

I wonder if Mr Scott would ever let me release a bit of news first. That would be cool.

8 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

nice video 👍

Thanks! I've ran out of positive reactions 😞

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I think this is a good idea as well.

Thank you WitchQueen for a job well done

😁

11 hours ago, GhosT said:

dubious assertion . streamers don't do anything special for the game . streamers raise their personal popularity and earn money .

3 hours ago, Yood said:

dubious assertion . streamers don't do anything special for the game . streamers raise their personal popularity and earn money .

what would you call a million potential viewers watching apb gameplay?

sounds like free advertising to me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

what would you call a million potential viewers watching apb gameplay?

dO42iuV.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Yood said:

youtube and twitch show that popular streamers can bring in more players.

its been a fact for years

• Like 1