Sign in to follow this  
IceStreets

arma markt, stabber, nade luncher

hey, 

why in arma market shop are no stabber weapons? or grenade luncher...

want be cool to see this in arma markt shop.

• Like 1

which one is it? i cant find a nade launcher, only just the EOL grenade launchers but they are in jokerbox.

i assume the stabba ltl weapons aren’t on armas because they’re linked to a specific faction

back in the g1 days the devs said they didn’t want to put explosive weapons on armas because they felt it would lead to an increase in their use, an excuse that doesn’t hold up so well now that we have the volcano and the EOLs in joker boxes

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, IceStreets said:

which one is it? i cant find a nade launcher, only just the EOL grenade launchers but they are in jokerbox.

That's probably what he meant. 

But yeah there are no explosive or LTL weapons on ARMAS. Not sure why. 

If you can get enough Joker tickets, you can buy the golden Osmaw from the Joker store in Social, get 100 kills with this thing in Fight Club, which then will unlock the role for purchasing the 1 slot rocket- and grenade- launcher variants from your contacts. The joker boxes rocket and grenade launchers are a good alternative but the normal ones are still better. Normal ones will keep costing you APB$ though don't forget that, you'll have to keep buying them.

For the Joker variants; there's only one Joker rocket launcher but there are three Joker grenade launchers. You'll probably want the Kickback (3 medium shots, hits on impact) or Deep Impact (1 strong shot, on timer).... meh what am I doing, here, let me find an older (but still good) link for this stuff:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/480-tembers-legendary-guide-of-legendary-guns/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jazeker said:

If you can get enough Joker tickets, you can buy the golden Osmaw from the Joker store in Social, get 100 kills with this thing in Fight Club, which then will unlock the role for purchasing the 1 slot rocket- and grenade- launcher variants from your contacts. The joker boxes rocket and grenade launchers are a good alternative but the normal ones are still better. Normal ones will keep costing you APB$ though don't forget that, you'll have to keep buying them.

For the Joker variants; there's only one Joker rocket launcher but there are three Joker grenade launchers. You'll probably want the Kickback (3 medium shots, hits on impact) or Deep Impact (1 strong shot, on timer).... meh what am I doing, here, let me find an older (but still good) link for this stuff:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/480-tembers-legendary-guide-of-legendary-guns/

Or an even cheaper way.

Borrow a EOL (or ram raid till you can buy 1 they literally drop down to 500k sometimes) then get 100kills with that. "LTL plus eol for easy kills)

But yeah. No LTL or "explosives" for direct purchase on armas.

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2019 at 2:30 AM, IceStreets said:

hey, 

why in arma market shop are no stabber weapons? or grenade luncher...

want be cool to see this in arma markt shop.

why criminals do not have in the game heavy machines or a series of weapons Stabba ?

Honestly EOL in FCs is the easiest way to get explosives role. I took me roughly month to complete that role, by just simple divison of "kill quota" to 50 kills per day. And it's doable in 2 to 3 hours depending on how lucky or not you are.

Pls add OPGL / Osmaw / LTL to Armas pls. There's already faction restricted items that detect what faction the character you're logged in with is so these days we already have the system needed to have LTL on Armas. Not sure about the LTL OPGL being on there though. Best to keep that off there for now IMO.

Sign in to follow this