SuperFuzz

So played the game after many months of not playing.

Puts us in a mission with a really obvious max ranked hacker.  Pre-firing every corner you hide behind.  Even when you are away from the objective.  What was even the point of changing anti cheats when they both apparently don't work? 

Having really lurked around to know the status of this game developments in months, but its heart wrenching to see & experience the game still having this problem.

I mean, at least it supposedly has less of a chance of banning legit players, so there's that.

Realistically though, no anticheat is going to totally remove the issue of cheaters.

• Thanks 1

I had a legitimate clip that I saved and sent into support today. So I mean, if you think it's bad. Do what I did and save it and send.

I don't wanna do this @SuperFuzz but you made me.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

Yeah not everyone's a cheater, but they do exist. Some just don't hide it. I've been beaten by both really good players and cheaters, it gets suspicious when they don't make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes it's only human.

10 hours ago, SuperFuzz said:

Puts us in a mission with a really obvious max ranked hacker.  Pre-firing every corner you hide behind.  Even when you are away from the objective.  What was even the point of changing anti cheats when they both apparently don't work? 

Having really lurked around to know the status of this game developments in months, but its heart wrenching to see & experience the game still having this problem.

was it 1 on 1 ?

if not were the opp in the same clan and most likely on discord or teamspeak then?