Sign in to follow this  
Kabu

Duration of guns before retrieving attachment

I was excited to hear about the acquisition by Little Orbit and recently came back to the game. 

One issue I have is with my mailbox. Is there a way to find out the duration of guns attached to letters without retrieving them? I would like to know without losing time on them. Is there a way to do this?

• Like 1

which guns are you talking about? Trail armas guns, jokerboxes? the 10day gun from the tutorial? the permanent noslot gun from completing the tutorial?

Random guns received from joker boxes. Some are gold and some are normal 3 slot guns. I assume that most are a duration but it would be nice to know how long before retrieving the attachment.

Actually nvm im dumb i thought he meant how long he can have the guns inside the mail.

You can't tell how much time you have on those guns only if you retrieve them sadly.

Edited by Rolpack
misunderstood op's question

no dice homie

would be a nice QoL feature

Well that sucks. It's an incredibly minor feature but it would set my fears to rest when looking at a mailbox that's over a few years old with no idea which items are permanent or not or how long they will last when I retrieve them.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Sign in to follow this