The state of APB: Reloaded is simple, it's dying. We need to do everything possible to prevent that. players, clans, GMs, developers, all working together. That is how we revive this game. I have created a Discord server for just that. I'm sure we can all agree that working together is a positive thing. We don't need to like each other or ally together. We just need the same goal. Bring this game back to glory. Let's figure this out together. Come join it and let's do this! https://discord.gg/3nKfNXE

APBRevialLogo.png

• Like 4

So, instead of LO having a full development team work on the game, regular roadmaps upon which they invite feedback, a forum for suggestions, the SPCT programme to help them test new content, we should all just get on your discord to discuss it?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MrChan said:

So, instead of LO having a full development team work on the game, regular roadmaps upon which they invite feedback, a forum for suggestions, the SPCT programme to help them test new content, we should all just get on your discord to discuss it?

The issues is all of the drama brought out by people in a position of power here.

1 minute ago, MasterRikka said:

The issues is all of the drama brought out by people in a position of power here.

There's already an APB discord with over 2,000 members. You should try your luck there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

There's already an APB discord with over 2,000 members. You should try your luck there.

bUt iTs a CiRcLeJeRk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

bUt iTs a CiRcLeJeRk

Yeah but my palms are raw... I need a stand-in. 

the only problem in the game-the organization of the correct gameplay . 

what is a good game ? - this is a comfortable existence of players in their arenas . there is no team balance , groups - not players in game ., not players in game - will not profit from company ., there is no profit - the project will die .

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

https://xkcd.com/927/

switch "standards" for "discord servers"

God I love that comic

19 minutes ago, Yood said:

what is a good game ? - this is a comfortable existence of players in their arenas . there is no team balance , groups - not players in game ., not players in game - will not profit from company ., there is no profit - the project will die .

Sorry but I'm lost now, please repeat?

11 hours ago, MasterRikka said:

Please elaborate on what you mean? Little Orbit bringing out drama? Veterans bringing out drama?

Because Little Orbit has done quite a bit to reduce said drama.

And the veterans... are just well... acting as they we pretty much always have...

And most veterans aren't in a position of power...? I guess you have @CookiePuss here who's a SPCT, but that's not really a position of power that brings drama. Little Orbit revived the SPCT to help aid in the further development and testing of the game... I see no drama here...

<spoiler>

unless you're jelly that someone has that title, and you don't?

</spoiler>

1 hour ago, Sergsininia said:

Sorry but I'm lost now, please repeat?

I swear this threads must come from fresh wave of players.

I'm happy you joined us.

Sure at state at it is APB is... kinda dying? Dunno... Saw APB population spike last 2 weeks. But hey listen to this... there is planned new engine going in Feburary to OTW... nothing solid but I look forward to this.

Edited by Mitne

16 hours ago, MasterRikka said:

You created this forum account just this month...

How long have you played APB and what do you know of Little Orbit because If you've been with APB longer than 3 year then you'd know there's no need to panic and APB was just saved from dying.

13 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

You created this forum account just this month...

How long have you played APB and what do you know of Little Orbit because If you've been with APB longer than 3 year then you'd know there's no need to panic and APB was just saved from dying.

Well... It still got shadow over itself but seems LO is deescalating what G1 done in damage.

Edited by Mitne

13 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Well... It still got shadow over itself but seems LO is deescalating what G1 done in damage.

There was always going to be a uphill climb with a massive shadow over little orbit, They may be new but they're still not going to get a lot of leniency.

But anyone that has played over 3 years can judge for themselves the progress made... which is saying a lot because the only progress Gamerfirst did before was rush the ports releases which i'd argue is practically NO progress at all.

I pleased to see changes that the game deserves but this doesn't mean I'm not critical still. Although nice to have interaction with staff, the holiday events so far have felt Quantity over Quality.

Either the OP is barking up the wrong tree, or is so new to APB that they wouldn't be able to see what Little Orbit has achieved. Even if it is a little and with SO much more needing to be done, It cannot be denied what LO has done is saved APB from a second shutdown.

Edited by VickyFox

This seems like a cheap way to advertise your apb disc tbh

There's a couple discords already yes, but then again that goes for any type of discord you can think of for any game. I dunno. I'll applaud anyone trying to help like this.

• Thanks 2

13:51:MasterRikka: “Don’t worry guys I have a plan!”

13:52:“MasterRikka has left the game”...

Edited by PACwoMAN

28 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

13:51:MasterRikka: “Don’t worry guys I have a plan!”

13:52:“MasterRikka has left the game”...

Yd7vyVv.gif

10 hours ago, Mitne said:

I swear this threads must come from fresh wave of players.

I'm happy you joined us.

Sure at state at it is APB is... kinda dying? Dunno... Saw APB population spike last 2 weeks. But hey listen to this... there is planned new engine going in Feburary to OTW... nothing solid but I look forward to this.

Yup I saw tons of fresh silvers. Cool to see new players

just shut it down and call it a day and send all these fkboys on their way lol