heysie

Citadel is having a bad day.

Can we get some mitigation going please?

Thank you.

• Like 6

Just now, TheMessiah said:

yea i cant log in..says that is in use by another client

Glad is not just me.

I have the same issue - i hope my account ins't hacked by a computer nerd.

Other servers like nekrova are online but citadel is dead..

Now my last day premim left is going to get wasted 😞

• Like 1

Yesterday i was watching for a little the guy who was showin middle finger to kempington on twitch and he had same problems i think was on jericho.Some people will do everything possible to slow down this game progress now when wer close to 3.5 testing.Hope they burn in hell 💩

• Like 1

Unable to login connect to a district server, login sistem works fine but district lobbies don't.

R0 J0 $0

TOTAL PLAYTIME: < 1 Hr

Just now, AlishaAzure1stProfile said:

Unable to login connect to a district server, login sistem works fine but district lobbies don't.

R0 J0 $0

TOTAL PLAYTIME: < 1 Hr

same here

Don't being worried, the server say "there is already someone connected" but it's because you was logged when Citadel stopped and your character "stayed" in the server, I tried to connect with my other accounts and I could reach the characters page but couldn't connect, the problem is just from the Citadel server, they got ddos or crashed or something other like maintenance maybe ^-^/

4 minutes ago, Galliwix said:

Don't being worried, the server say "there is already someone connected" but it's because you was logged when Citadel stopped and your character "stayed" in the server, I tried to connect with my other accounts and I could reach the characters page but couldn't connect, the problem is just from the Citadel server, they got ddos or crashed or something other like maintenance maybe ^-^/

if it was maintenance, wont be able to log in

The district numbers where low then suddenly became nearly full, then the whole server crashed. Then after like 40 minutes there was an update - around 11k items to download.

Though server is still holding the same error message.

8 minutes ago, Galliwix said:

Nope, no maintenance or they would tell us.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure1stProfile said:

Nope, no maintenance or they would tell us.

Unscheluded maintenance ? Maybe idk

Servers are restarted.

Apologies everyone,

Since Christmas, we have been getting hammered by a new form of DDoS attack. Our engineers are working nonstop on a way to mitigate it.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Apologies everyone,

Since Christmas, we have been getting hammered by a new form of DDoS attack. Our engineers are working nonstop on a way to mitigate it.

Thanks,

Matt

Was about to ask about this just now so thank you for replying.

Appreciate it, I can still play but at times it does lag some (even thought it was my internet).

Alright.

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I’m sure you have noticed consistent outages in APB since Christmas. Unfortunately, we have been getting hammered by a new form of DDoS attack, and it is taking our networking team time to work up and test a new defense.

For the time being, I’m going to put the servers on Mitigation, so at least things are up and stable. I honestly hate turning on this form of mitigation because it adds significant latency.

Apologies. Bear with us.

Thanks,

Matt

Edit: Apparently my network engineers have determined that the large Citadel crash this morning was an issue with our provider. We’ll keep watching things.

Forgot this link to the thread.

Edited by Fortune Runner

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Apologies everyone,

Thanks,

Matt

because they love you . try to reduce the time spent to solve the problem .