Siickest

Battleeye AutoLT

Started up my game today and got something to accept regarding the battleye, I think? But anyway, been playing 2-3 days straight and never had any problem other than DC. I start playing today and I have been kicked twice for AutoLT
6MqUmo7.png

I still have the same programs open on my PC and nothing have changed. Why would it kick me for nothing I use? If not, I have the ability to change my mouse sensitivity directly on my mouse and I accidentally hit that times to times. I have to go back and forward to sort it out. Could that be a possible reason for it to think it's autolt?

Hi all,

We’ve reported this to BattlEye and asked them to temporarily disable it till we can test further.

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We’ve reported this to BattlEye and asked them to temporarily disable it till we can test further.

Thanks,

Matt

autoit – the cause of the triggerbots in this game. 

This language is not used for anything else.

You are done with AHK - you are done with Autoit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, vfterlife said:

autoit – the cause of the triggerbots in this game. 

This language is not used for anything else.

You are done with AHK - you are done with Autoit.

yep can confirm auto-it and ahk are used to script macro's and triggerbots.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

with some google search anyone can find that BE is referring to these triggerbots, the question is what makes BE false-positive on users(at least on my case) getting kicked without the specific software.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Foster said:

with some google search anyone can find that BE is referring to these triggerbots, the question is what makes BE false-positive on users(at least on my case) getting kicked without the specific software.

not sure why you'd think its a false-positive

Just now, ForeverCrooked said:

not sure why you'd think its a false-positive

if i get kicked for Autolt and i dont have it on my pc then id call it false-positive, unless BE can pinpoint what triggers the kick (roccat soft?). 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Foster said:

if i get kicked for Autolt and i dont have it on my pc then id call it false-positive, unless BE can pinpoint what triggers the kick (roccat soft?). 

Looking up on this mouse provides some information about a macro manager being included. I would not be surprised if they obtained a licensed build of AutoIt, which is what BE is most likely detecting as it's been stated already over what this script language is used for. So it's most likely detecting the mouse software itself if it is running while you're playing.

Edited by Glubbable

2 hours ago, Glubbable said:

Looking up on this mouse provides some information about a macro manager being included. I would not be surprised if they obtained a licensed build of AutoIt, which is what BE is most likely detecting as it's been stated already over what this script language is used for. So it's most likely detecting the mouse software itself if it is running while you're playing.

now thats some interesting information there, if thats the case what would be the stance of LO in this case? personally i never had any other game kick/ban me for mainstream brands such as roccat.

keep in mind i do have profile switching and custom configured commands on it but no macro shooting 

17 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

The funny thing battleye doesnt kick autoit selfcoded triggerbots for some reason

On 1/6/2019 at 12:32 PM, Lign said:

The funny thing battleye doesnt kick autoit selfcoded triggerbots for some reason

oh I know. They don't detect any of the free triggerbots out there either.

• Like 1

If Someone can get link for this mouse software I can scan it for Autoit inside of it, but it is possible to have 3th party soft on board to get better scripting.

Btw, esports are bannable mouses, example bloody not allowed at faceit for reason of capable load scripts to board of mouse and freely use it without software after deinstalling it.

Respective companies like razor deathadder have tournament mode where unable use any type of macro or micro scripting so able to use legaly. Good comp will support players but not scripting

Edited by Dahel

@Kevkof Hello again! nice too see ya, I'm not lazy, I'm out of APB, just sometimes scouting waht is going on at community n been hooked by hobby .)

right,  scanned and there is nothink connected to autoLT or autoiT, used same algorithms as do Beye and no luck, may there need to be digged deeper into "drivers" where I'm unable to do so, please contact to Beye team support to get advice.
*according to reports, devices holds scripts on board and a way to spot em is drivers, 
who have this issue please delete usb drivers connected to ur mouse and re-install em with different ways "auto" and against "manual" - who interested will do.

*sysadmins of forum, once again, I'm unable to pickup nickname with @ -> copy-paste a nick, had to type @ then all letters to find @MattScott

Edited by Dahel