Gateron

After 8 years of playing i came to a conclusion.

2 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Moved to off topic. 

Lixil, this thread is directly talking about the game, in what world does this belong in off topic? Can you explain to me what exactly belongs in social district if not threads talking about APB?

4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Lixil, this thread is directly talking about the game, in what world does this belong in off topic? Can you explain to me what exactly belongs in social district if not threads talking about APB?

the thread about the server lag getting "fixed" was also moved, i dont think theres much reasoning here tbh

9 hours ago, Kewlin said:

well we do tend to go off wandering to other similar stuff so it kinda sorta makes sense

11 hours ago, Kewlin said:

it does not add anithing usefull for the game itself, so yeah Off-Topic

17 hours ago, Kewlin said:

If there was more content written and no spam posts (my mods keep having to removing the spam posts) it would belong in social, I would rather move the entire thread then have players keep being warned about spamming. 

It basically goes under:

No Spam Refrain from posting nonsensical, one word or non-contributory posts, and double posting.  Additionally, animated pictures (.gifs) are only allowed in replies if pertinent to the thread you’re replying to. Using them in your signature, banner, or avatar is not allowed.

18 hours ago, Lixil said:

non-contributory posts

all you need to know