Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

New Yr Same Shitty Servers

1 hour ago, Archon said:

As someone who lived through the great ddos onslaught of mid 2017, I greatly appreciate that LO has the resources to resolve server issues in a timely manner 

Admit it, you liked the fact he used a plural.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yo HMU with your paypal, I will refund you that $0.27

Lol, that’s not the point

i admit that everything is far better than it used to be, just making the point that a number of days have been lost  

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Apologies for the issues yesterday.

We got hit with a new form of DDoS attack on Jericho that caused outages every couple hours. Our engineers our working on it. 

Thanks,

Matt

And for those with premium, since you couldn’t play we are going to give anyone who attempted to play but couldn’t one additional day of premium. 😉

the problem of technical stability exists, at least we have the answer of technical personnel .  Puss , Fortune , Biscuit IDIte na XYI .

When you guys get hit with ddos it also effects your other games?

"fallen earth"

@MattScott

Well you gotta give it to the old G1; it is sort of curious, when the ddos-updates used to attack your game outpace the years-ongoing update of the game itself.

Always sounded personal before, same for the ongoing cheat-development, and it sure does now.

But man it is sort of curious if you really think about what these incels are attacking.

I think what concerns me much more than the brief server issues is the lack of professionalism demonstrated in some of the responses to this post. They don't seem to be in good spirit or in the best interest of anyone.

Edited by AgentRick

2 hours ago, AgentRick said:

I think what concerns me much more than the brief server issues is the lack of professionalism demonstrated in some of the responses to this post. They don't seem to be in good spirit or in the best interest of anyone.

there was only one post from orbit staff and it seemed pretty professional

2 hours ago, AgentRick said:

Would you rather him say "kind regards" on the end instead of thanks? 

I'm genuinely interested in how professional you'd handle what Matt does..

Just now, wibsey said:

I'm genuinely interested in how professional you'd handle what Matt does..

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

there was only one post from orbit staff and it seemed pretty professional

You both know exactly who and what I am referring to and it isn't Matt Scott or his response. You can attempt to use semantics and plausible deniability to try and turn me into the bad guy in defense of your friend, but I don't feel the comments were appropriate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AgentRick said:

You both know exactly who and what I am referring to and it isn't Matt Scott or his response. You can attempt to use semantics and plausible deniability to try and turn me into the bad guy in defense of your friend, but I don't feel the comments were appropriate.

I have no clue who you're referring to because only Matt has commented on the issue, so please elaborate about my "friend".

8 minutes ago, AgentRick said:

annnnnnnnnnnnd you went down the rabbit hole

im going to assume you mean cookypuss since hes the only other person in here who could possibly be confused with staff, but he's not staff

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

annnnnnnnnnnnd you went down the rabbit hole

im going to assume you mean cookypuss since hes the only other person in here who could possible be confused with staff, but he's not staff

He's been on the forums long enough to know what spct roll is...

Just now, wibsey said:

He's been on the forums long enough to know what spct roll is...

he didnt know who the old ceo was so i can only assume he is just uninformed 

Semantics- perception is reality. In the best interest of these forums and anyone who may become involved in this discussion should it escalate, I digress to my original statements and close only with those. I got my point across.

1 minute ago, AgentRick said:

Semantics- perception is reality. In the best interest of these forums and anyone who may become involved in this discussion should it escalate, I digress to my original statements and close only with those. I got my point across.

Not really, as soon as you have been challenged on your thoughts, you back off and we still have no clear view on who you're referring to. Feel free to elaborate if you can.

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

he didnt know who the old ceo was so i can only assume he is just uninformed 

Yikes

@mattscott

its already bad enough to have the servers on p2p, being that people find ways to ddos other player happens a lot on consoles, then add ddos to server is quite funny, in my eyes yes the  servers need a overhaul 

Mehh ... i think we all have to thank "LO" for giving us some extra time to play APB and enjoy nostalgia. After all its old and broken game with 700 pop. at peak.

What ya can expect from old and dieing cow ? only death ...

(some one troll and meme this for me plz).

On 1/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, AgentRick said:

Unfortunately thats the norm in the APB community as you have alot of trolls and ppl who arent the nicest around here who would rather flame others instead of trying to make things better.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Unfortunately thats the norm in the APB community as you have alot of trolls and ppl who arent the nicest around here who would rather flame others instead of trying to make things better.

You forgot the "Makes constant QQ threads in which they make false claims about what the problems in apb are, thereby spreading misinformation in the form of ridiculous rumors" members. 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:20 AM, AgentRick said:

No and no.

What is the DDoSers goal? Scare LO for (???) . Buying APB? Wanting a better game? Removing cheaters? Mmmh?

Sincerely,

Monolillity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monolillity said:

What is the DDoSers goal? Scare LO for (???) . Buying APB? Wanting a better game? Removing cheaters? Mmmh?

Sincerely,

Monolillity

Probably got banned and butthurt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2019 at 10:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

Probably got banned and butthurt. 

That is an interesting possibility. Low profiles would just re-roll I guess, but a high-profile could have reason to attack? If something like that, I'd wonder if it's from being under LO. (I mean didn't LO even un-ban almost everyone from the PB era.) Anyway still an interesting thought.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jazeker said:

That is an interesting possibility. Low profiles would just re-roll I guess, but a high-profile could have reason to attack? If something like that, I'd wonder if it's from being under LO. (I mean didn't LO even un-ban almost everyone from the PB era.) Anyway still an interesting thought.

LO unbanned the majority of FairFight bans.

But yeah its just a guess as to why someone would DDoS.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this