Sign in to follow this  
Zolerox

APB's lead designer or something is gone (old news)

Where's MonteCristo?

ย 

can LO hire him back?

His websites gone which is a shame i could have really used the "system names" for the objects in apb.

ย 

"Jackoakmen.com" the domain got bought be an asian company for "gambling"ย 

Edited by Zolerox

He is at Epic Games now if I remember correctly.

ย 

Hopefully not wasting talent on Fortnite but something else.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

He is at Epic Games now if I remember correctly.

ย 

Hopefully not wasting talent on Fortnite but something else.

would it be a waste to contribute to the most successful game of the last few years?

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

would it be a waste to contribute to the most successful game of the last few years?

Creativity for him I would say it would be.

ย 

Monetary/job wise. Probably not.

14 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Creativity for him I would say it would be.

Well if he is making costumes for Fortnite... (cause some are cool)

Otherwise, dunno. Creating assets is mind-numbing.

I wouldn't say fortnite itself is that bad when it comes to the game alone. But the company did a major cash-grab outta this game to the point of disgust. "WE WILL HAVE SAVE THE WORLD FREE AND OPEN TO EVERYONE BY THE END OF XX" bullshoot and lies etc.
oh and btw
''These items are cosmetic only and grant no competitive advantage.''
ย 

https://i.imgur.com/Ps2PMBa.mp4

Edited by Latsha

38 minutes ago, Latsha said:

I wouldn't say fortnite itself is that bad when it comes to the game alone. But the company did a major cash-grab outta this game to the point of disgust. "WE WILL HAVE SAVE THE WORLD FREE AND OPEN TO EVERYONE BY THE END OF XX" bullshoot and lies etc.
oh and btw
''These items are cosmetic only and grant no competitive advantage.''
ย 

https://i.imgur.com/Ps2PMBa.mp4

Okay, that was an epic gamer moment.ย 

ย 

But here's the thing, skins do give advantage. For example, i remember playing, drunk as balls,ย with my mates, we dropped to some place with caves and there was this black girl that somehow i had not seen camping in a corner. By the time I managed to see her she was already finishing us off.ย 

ย 

mind the fact that i couldn't see shit, but hey.

2 hours ago, _chain said:

But here's the thing, skins do give advantage. For example, i remember playing, drunk as balls,ย with my mates, we dropped to some place with caves and there was this black girl that somehow i had not seen camping in a corner. By the time I managed to see her she was already finishing us off.ย 

Well it's quoted because this is what Epic Games say when it comes to V-buck items, but it's obviously another lies

"cosmetic only" so is Camo, "invisibility" comes under cosmetic, Vision is a competitive advantage.

But worst of all they structure the game around these "does not affect gameplay" skins and then make the game grindy as possible to incentivise you to buy them or waste 40 hours to buy Vader. wrong game, but you get my point.ย 

ย 

ย 

I hope he comes back i was working on something but he's website went down and now i'm missing an important part.

ย 

Pictures of apb assets with their original file names (cap 40 project... involves all 5 maps.)

Sign in to follow this