MattScott

State of the Game: APB 2018

14 minutes ago, koenyboy500 said:

Also. I did some peeking and you got some (APB) game rivalry inbound. I just wanted to bring that to your attention.

What does this mean?

Search bar for mail and armas please ❤️

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

What does this mean?

It means APB2.0 is inbound by another company.

LITERALLY based on apb. Don't want to give names and such to prevent breaking the 'no promotion' rule.

21 minutes ago, koenyboy500 said:

LITERALLY based on apb. Don't want to give names and such to prevent breaking the 'no promotion' rule.

Please tell me this isn't is Project Phoenix reference. 

Cuz if it is, you've been bamboozled my friend. 

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Please tell me this isn't is Project Phoenix reference. 

Cuz if it is, you've been bamboozled my friend. 

I hope it is so bad, 'cause that would be hilarious.

Anyways, it's not really promotion Koeny, just say it, lol.

5 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

Sounds like you're working off of some really old information there.  It was originally going to be an APB remake, but quite a while ago it was decided that it's going to be its own game.  Matt and Lixil have since talked to the team directly on Discord and they are on good terms with each other.  I think they mainly wanted to make sure they weren't using any stolen assets anymore and everything was good after that was confirmed and a friendly conversation about the future of both games followed.

Hey man, I just wanted to search up some lore about Agrotech and I couldn't find it anywhere. I put in Colby nekrova agrotech obeya Sometics in google and it just popped up. Was kinda up high since they mention APB. And when ya mention APB you got stuff I am interrested about...

Snooped around on this website Nekrova. (HOLY JEZUMS a website named nekrova? I must be dreaaaaming <3) and turned out it was this undercover game I never heard about nor seen pop up here anywhere on the forums. I always read the news here (on priority: Staff posted/replied) and never saw a thing.

To top it all, wanted to heads up. Not start a war (which I CLEARLY stated I wanted to avoid)

Also, there aren't any delete buttons? Amazing... Might also be a good one for State of the Forum thread.

Edit: thanks for the intel BrandonBranderson and Kewlin ^^ YOU a good people

Edited by koenyboy500
Thankin' the two comments

7 minutes ago, koenyboy500 said:

~snip~

More than anything Cooky and I are just in disbelief that you think Project Phoenix will become a game.

Anyways, here's the lore you were looking for:

Biography: Agrotech

Agrotech (The Agrotech Company of Tanberia)

In 2005 Slovak officials halted the export of an Apache helicopter gunship from a Slovak repair facility after they determined it was not to be returned to Tanberia, but a terrorist training cell based out of the Caspian Sea. Agrotech - wholly owned by the Tanberian government - had supplied the EUC (End User Certificate), which was later determined to be 'suspect'. In fact, Agrotech is one of many front companies for international arms dealers and their network of associates, including Gore Villad - one of the world's most wanted men. Shipments are paid for using direct bank transfers from government accounts or those of private businesses allied to the government, or in gems - a compact, untraceable method of payment long favoured by gun runners. Purchases between 1990 and 2002 were mainly financed by off-budget spending and sources of revenue that bypass the central bank. Agrotech uses its status to avoid scrutiny and commit embargo violations. It avoids sanctions and supports trafficking by providing endless streams of bogus EUCs, false paper trails, enlists corrupt officials, and government actors, while exploiting weak controls over transportation. Agrotech have been so successful, and so responsive, to the needs of their customers, they have recently reopened several Eastern European weapon plants, mothballed after the collapse of the USSR, using 'black labour' to manufacture their own hybrid weapons to exacting customer specifications.

Note that Agrotech's lore is kinda' fucked up by the fact that the U.K. is sourcing their main assault rifle and SAW from what's basically a glorified black market arms dealer.

Oh.... Well in that case you have absolutely Redeemed yourself.

My thanks ^,^

(nice < > nice

bad < > bad)

26 minutes ago, Jazeker said:

Meh I'd like to see APB 2.0

Better get started making one then. 

This update sounds very interesting. Didn't even know about it. Maybe you guys should have a news link in-game or something. Or did I miss it? I barely visit the forums myself. Didn't even have an account to post (just made it because of the strange lag on Citadel).

When I scroll topics I see “save the game”... Maybe I’m mad 😆

Edited by PACwoMAN
  • Like 1

New game owner, new vision of game, no Tiggs, and most presious thing which many of us waited 'communication'!

You got my credit of trust.

Engine Update and 2 new contacts, finally, my old OBT Veteran bones, awaited it for so long...

• Like 5

On 1/10/2019 at 1:15 PM, KpuTo3aBp said:

New game owner, new vision of game, no Tiggs, and most presious thing which many of us waited 'communication'!

You got my credit of trust.

Engine Update and 2 new contacts, finally, my old OBT Veteran bones, awaited it for so long...

It's only been 7years of waiting so. Nothing to much... January is almost ending tho lol

On 1/28/2019 at 7:38 AM, Keshi said:

It's only been 7years of waiting so. Nothing to much... January is almost ending tho lol

The last new content was back in 2014 so 5yrs

43 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The last new content was back in 2014 so 5yrs

Less than 1 year since new content. 

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Less than 1 year since new content. 

So theres been new contacts, max rank increase and new districts within the last yr?

14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So theres been new contacts, max rank increase and new districts within the last yr?

you have a strangely narrow definition of content tbh

we’ve gotten a new gun (+ jb variant), new symbols, new events/game modes, and new titles - off the top of my head

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

you have a strangely narrow definition of content tbh

we’ve gotten a new gun (+ jb variant), new symbols, new events/game modes, and new titles - off the top of my head

With the time APB has been up we should have had new everything by now lol.

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

That has nothing to do with not having any new content at all.

Lol.

49 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

we’ve had the new company for about 6 months, i’d say they’re doing pretty well on the new content side

g1 being a shoddy developer is unrelated 

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

we’ve had the new company for about 6 months, i’d say they’re doing pretty well on the new content side

g1 being a shoddy developer is unrelated 

Yeah, we've had LO for about 6 months and they've spent the majority of that time cleaning up G1's shit-filled mess. Once the new updates rolls out of testing we should be getting a decent amount of stuff since it'll be much easier for them to work the new architecture, and pretty much make it easier for them to do everything altogether.

14 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

*RP

i refuse to encourage orbit that keeping the name g1 was a good choice by pretending thousands of people understand that g1 is just the website portal