Kariiim

Can you do for every country price for g1c?

Can you do for every country price for g1c? because i am from Egypt and the 1$ costs 20 EGP so to get a pack for 20$ for 400 EGP so if i want to get Key to the world back with prem i should pay 2200 EGP

i feel like the only way for them to do this would leave them open to people using VPNs to get stuff for super cheap from other countries

36 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i feel like the only way for them to do this would leave them open to people using VPNs to get stuff for super cheap from other countries

China China China China China.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

China China China China China.

well it was nice knowing you

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

well it was nice knowing you

what is that suppose to mean is this a threat do I need to call my lawyer

So far I've spent $10 on APB during ~6 years. And I've dumped hundreds $$$ into Warframe because they provide 50% discount for third-world countries - and 75% coupons on top of that.

Edited by Letter

Well 1 USD Costs 17.88 not 20 , and yeah it sucks but what can you tell the Egyptian economy to get up on it's feet but you can't i don't think this is a problem related to the game, it is an economical problem i am afraid , i used to buy G1C for 660 EGP which wasn't expensive at the time now if i need any G1C i just get 10 $ at a time 178.8 EGP each week ain't that bad

18 hours ago, Letter said:

So far I've spent $10 on APB during ~6 years. And I've dumped hundreds $$$ into Warframe because they provide 75% coupons. 

This, basically. I usually get a 75% every other month (seems i'm very unlucky with these, or maybe it's not RNG and it uses statistics like play time and how often you buy currency). Most of the times I use it. 

Little Orbit must adhere to each concerning country's respected regulations where applicable. What each government does, what capacity there is for international transactions and what types of currency used is not on Little Orbit to compensate for.

Honestly while it may save some money from not having to do a currency exchange, It's not going to change the value of the product or EDG

Dear LO, 

Please fix the economy of my home country. 

-kthnx

You understand the whole exchange thing. If u end up spending you're nthn but an idiot.

- guy from a country in which $1=70.