Sign in to follow this  
Kigdron

N-Tec

Hi everyone 🙂

We all know that the N-Tec is a beast, but I just think that im not doing it the right way, I tap fire, I aim correctly and I make sure to hit all my shots, but sometimes or when it comes to gold players, it seems that im doing something wrong, I end up usually dead :I which's very disappointing, and is the Joker CR and the VAS Sword are the same as the N-Tec 5? what mods should I use and what I can do to improve my skills in N-Tec.

Thanks in advance 🙂 

Yes. those named weapons are reskins. People tend to use Hunting Sight 3 and Improved Rifling 3 on them. Others prefer Magazine Pull 3 over Improved Rifling. In terms of killing golds - try not just tap firing, maybe tap then hold to get shots out quicker. Just mess around and see what works. A little bloom may not be a bad thing at times.

we dont really have much content to go here

if you see the game as a "duel" or "fighting" game where you aim at your enemy and try to control the weapon the best way possible, then you're always going to lose.

you probably die because you give those golds an easier time shooting at you, or they give you a harder time shooting at them, we need context, we need to see how you move, where you stand, how well you use cover if you use cover at all, at what distance you shoot, etc. etc. etc

we could use a video/stream to give you pointers to improve.

about mods, try hunting sight 3 as your main mod, it improves the N-TEC by a lot.

but yeah, weapon handling is important, but not more important than situational awareness, and basic tactics and strategy.

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

12 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

we dont really have much content to go here

if you see the game as a "duel" or "fighting" game where you aim at your enemy and try to control the weapon the best way possible, then you're always going to lose.

you probably die because you give those golds an easier time shooting at you, or they give you a harder time shooting at them, we need context, we need to see how you move, where you stand, how well you use cover if you use cover at all, at what distance you shoot, etc. etc. etc

we could use a video/stream to give you pointers to improve.

about mods, try hunting sight 3 as your main mod, it improves the N-TEC by a lot.

but yeah, weapon handling is important, but not more important than situational awareness, and basic tactics and strategy.

thx I will work on a clip for that reason.

Merged.

18 hours ago, Thanahr said:

Yes. those named weapons are reskins. People tend to use Hunting Sight 3 and Improved Rifling 3 on them. Others prefer Magazine Pull 3 over Improved Rifling. In terms of killing golds - try not just tap firing, maybe tap then hold to get shots out quicker. Just mess around and see what works. A little bloom may not be a bad thing at times.

thx I will keep that in mind 🙂

I don't know if this is relevant to you without watching your play, but, you are probably firing it properly. The biggest difference between a good player and an average player is positioning, and good positioning and movement will make you much harder to hit. Players often attribute losing a fight to missing, when the same fight could have been won if they were better positioned.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

I don't know if this is relevant to you without watching your play, but, you are probably firing it properly. The biggest difference between a good player and an average player is positioning, and good positioning and movement will make you much harder to hit. Players often attribute losing a fight to missing, when the same fight could have been won if they were better positioned.

yea about this, as most says best mods for N-Tec 5 are HS3, IR3 and MS, according to HS3 moving while shootings is not effective, so what im supposed to do at this point.

20 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

While I agree that positioning is crucial, it can be applied to a lot of other guns besides the ntec. If I were to guess, it'd be the rate of tap fire that's going to be the deciding factor. Ntec users need to learn when it's best to slow/fast tap fire and when to just full auto. Best way to learn is through experience, and i think it'll just take time for Kigdron.

18 hours ago, Nevv said:

While I agree that positioning is crucial, it can be applied to a lot of other guns besides the ntec. If I were to guess, it'd be the rate of tap fire that's going to be the deciding factor. Ntec users need to learn when it's best to slow/fast tap fire and when to just full auto. Best way to learn is through experience, and i think it'll just take time for Kigdron.

thank you sir I will keep that in mind

On 1/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, Kigdron said:

yea about this, as most says best mods for N-Tec 5 are HS3, IR3 and MS, according to HS3 moving while shootings is not effective, so what im supposed to do at this point.

yeah, thau mentioned moving but thats relative to the gun and situation.

your objective: to make yourself harder to hit

first, use cover. while aiming use Q and E to lean and just show enough of yourself to be able to shoot at your enemy, dont over-expose yourself. if you need to get off your car to shoot someone, make sure you put the car's passanger side towards the enemy beafore getting off the car, that way, you can use the car as cover. sure, the enemy can still shot your head and/or feet, but while he has to aim for a small head/feet, you can aim at his entire body, and thats the name of the game: make yourself hard to hit, while you can hit him easly.

golden rule: if you're not behind cover, you're not shooting at the enemy.

about moving, if you can move and shoot reliably at the enemy, then move. that varies with each weapon. on somewhat close ranges you can aim the ntec and move while shooting and still hit the target, on long distances thats nothing more than a dream. if you need to attack an enemy thats behind cover and you know he will be at VERY close ranges when you get to the corner he is in, you can try jumpshooting (aiming while jumping), as that gives you good movement speed while in the air, while giving you poor accuracy, but good enough for really close ranges.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:53 AM, TheOppositePolarBear said:

yeah, thau mentioned moving but thats relative to the gun and situation.

your objective: to make yourself harder to hit

first, use cover. while aiming use Q and E to lean and just show enough of yourself to be able to shoot at your enemy, dont over-expose yourself. if you need to get off your car to shoot someone, make sure you put the car's passanger side towards the enemy beafore getting off the car, that way, you can use the car as cover. sure, the enemy can still shot your head and/or feet, but while he has to aim for a small head/feet, you can aim at his entire body, and thats the name of the game: make yourself hard to hit, while you can hit him easly.

golden rule: if you're not behind cover, you're not shooting at the enemy.

about moving, if you can move and shoot reliably at the enemy, then move. that varies with each weapon. on somewhat close ranges you can aim the ntec and move while shooting and still hit the target, on long distances thats nothing more than a dream. if you need to attack an enemy thats behind cover and you know he will be at VERY close ranges when you get to the corner he is in, you can try jumpshooting (aiming while jumping), as that gives you good movement speed while in the air, while giving you poor accuracy, but good enough for really close ranges.

thanks for that I will keep all that in mind ^^