Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Niilyn

Randomly returned to log in screen

Recommended Posts

Hello for the last few days i have been suffering a black screen (during gameplay) which causes a random return to log in screen. The game doesn't crash and I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue.



Soo the question is........ anyone else have this problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there an error code or some message displayed when you get kicked to the menu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

Is there an error code or some message displayed when you get kicked to the menu?

Empty looks like i just booted up the game x3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Niilyn said:

Empty looks like i just booted up the game x3

Strange, this only happens with APB? Tried a fresh install?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Strange, this only happens with APB? Tried a fresh install?

If I have 2FA on my account and someone else tries to log in but dont have the code will it still kick me? No one else seems to have my "bug" so maybe someone is trying to log in? Or would I get a error code for that ?

I dunno but it is pretty annoying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Niilyn said:

If I have 2FA on my account and someone else tries to log in but dont have the code will it still kick me? No one else seems to have my "bug" so maybe someone is trying to log in? Or would I get a error code for that ?

I dunno but it is pretty annoying 

I assume you'd get the "someone has logged into the account from another device" message or whatever, could be safe and change your password.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...