Sign in to follow this  
Icemoon

Portable Launcher

Adapt launcher for portable using.

I have reinstall Windows, and I have installed client of game. But launcher don't start. Probably not enough necessary services and libraries, which are installed by downloader-installator.

Now I downloading 5 GB unwanted data, which I have it on my HDD. Then installator will install necessary services and libraries. Then i will delete unwanted downloader data and start my "old" launcher, because it located in folder, wherein i have my personal game data like configs, screenshots, chat logs, etc.

Thank you.

On 12/26/2018 at 3:29 PM, Icemoon said:

Adapt launcher for portable using.

I have reinstall Windows, and I have installed client of game. But launcher don't start. Probably not enough necessary services and libraries, which are installed by downloader-installator.

Now I downloading 5 GB unwanted data, which I have it on my HDD. Then installator will install necessary services and libraries. Then i will delete unwanted downloader data and start my "old" launcher, because it located in folder, wherein i have my personal game data like configs, screenshots, chat logs, etc.

Thank you.

You can just copy the whole APB files to your new computer , then to update the game , install everything that's in the "TPI" folder , then you can start the APB launcher and it will work .