Sign in to follow this  
TheTankBal

APB and Win10 Preview Build OOF Win7 is better

25 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

Win10 just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as i hate to agree with you, win10 does suck

This laptop was made for pure performance gaming

Laptop are way more unstable with APB (I say it as owner of similiar PC and laptop in specs)

PC of the same specs is way more stable, crash less and got overall higher FPS than it's laptop counterpart - that's probably due to limitiations put on laptops to make sure they don't instant drain battery (as well as heating distribution solution - hot laptop simply works slower and every single laptop in the world gets hot from both CPU and GPU usage + hands of user on it).

Comprasing laptop gameplay (and saying it sucks) to PC gameplay is in no way science. With certain tweaks you can gain somehow similiar although uglier gameplay (and sadly there is no drug for FPS chopping in laptops).

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 3

windows xp was my favorite.

what made windows vista bad?

Win 98SE fun here. Vista sucks because of high RAM usage for itself. But I don’t see any difference between Win 10 (license) and Win 7. U can find many tests about this on YouTube. 

Many many many things affects how a game will run on a machine , from the outside temperature , to what the game was devlopped for , to what your hardware was made on for and i could go on for very very long .

there's one thing that everyone knows , doing update and having the more recent stuff will most likely give you better performance , APB might run badly on recent software and hardware , but recent games will most likely run much better on recent software and hardware , than the older ones , your test might be done and actual data , thing is it still proves nothing .

3 minutes ago, Ketog said:

Many many many things affects how a game will run on a machine , from the outside temperature , to what the game was devlopped for , to what your hardware was made on for and i could go on for very very long .

there's one thing that everyone knows , doing update and having the more recent stuff will most likely give you better performance , APB might run badly on recent software and hardware , but recent games will most likely run much better on recent software and hardware , than the older ones , your test might be done and actual data , thing is it still proves nothing .

GTA is even more shit on this laptop when it comes to Win10.

3 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

what made windows vista bad?

Its like a submarine.

You open a window and the problems begin.

2 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

can a mod plz deleted this scam post since i cant. thx

Yeah, how dare they use the Blacklight: Retribution logo and scam people in to thinking that amazing game is still populated.

3 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

And here I am complaining when my fps drops below 145.

But the game looks more cinematic at 24fps.

41 minutes ago, ForeverCrooked said:

maybe don't buy a laptop and expect it to run anything at a decent and stable frame rate

Well I have a laptop and don’t have any problems. Except APB of course. Stable 50-60fps in Witcher 3 on max.

Don’t buy a bad laptop.

Are you being serious right now Ray? This is a $250 NOTEBOOK with a dual core APU, 4GB RAM and no dedicated GPU.. Of course it's not going to run APB. I'd be surprised if it could even run Runescape well.

Literally nothing to do with the operating system.

Edited by Kiida
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ForeverCrooked said:

maybe don't buy a laptop and expect it to run anything at a decent and stable frame rate

maybe i didnt buy the laptop to play APB. maybe i just wanted to see if it could play APB (and it does) maybe i made this video cuz i hate Win10 and i could show why Win10 sucks so much as shown in the video. this post was never about the laptop in the first place u tard. it was about 2 OS. one OS being Win7 and the other being Win10. 

6 hours ago, Kiida said:

Are you being serious right now Ray? This is a $250 NOTEBOOK with a dual core APU, 4GB RAM and no dedicated GPU.. Of course it's not going to run APB. I'd be surprised if it could even run Runescape well.

Literally nothing to do with the operating system.

wow how wrong can u be in one post? if u watched the video u would see that APB does run on the laptop, u dont need 60+FPS to play this game. if u watched it in full u'll see Win10 would green screen when i tried to run APB. its not the laptop its the OS thats trash 

17 minutes ago, Hatsumiku said:

a weaboo calling out a fellow weaboo... classic ray... 

to bad me being a weeb has NOTHING to do with this thread of mine. 

"my mental illness has NOTHING to do with me doing mentally ill things" - Tay Ray

• Like 2

I'd suggest not using Windows Insider on an actual computer, there's a reason its for testing. That and the laptop you're using a extremely sub-par, this has nothing to do with the software you're using, its the hardware that's the problem.

I'd suggest you just use the most up-to-date standard release of Windows 10, if you continue to run into the same issues after swapping versions, take the laptop back to where you purchased it from and explain the problem to them, they'll be better equip to solve your issue.

I've ran APB:R on both win7/win10, i'm sure loads of people have, no real notable differences. Literally the exact same experience.

also a weeb calling out weebs its pretty funny