Sign in to follow this  
TheTankBal

Ya NO i Wasnt Cheating On That Video

idk if this ok to post mods so if not plz lock it but i wanted to clear a something they alot of ppl just post in all my topic i post saying im cheating...

so i've noiced in the last post i did ppl r post this old video i uploaded to my crap YT channel about some ppl that i thought where cheaters

CyYKV9H.png

i marked what they think is me cheating in APB. its not a cheat its the way ACTION! will record gameplay. that grey box i highlighted is the mouse curser. its invisible in-game but action still sees the curser and records it like that. now im using a older ver. of ACTION! in this upload that was uploaded MAY 23, 2018! thats one thing ALOT of u keep failed to look at is how old the upload is. the ppl that made ACTION! may have patched out this bug so idk if u can replicated it anymore. but if u can find a older ver. of ACTION that was released around the time i uploaded this video u should be able to replicated it yourself. with that aid do your damn research before post a old upload i did think im cheating. lol i was missing all over the place in this vid. in the end u guys like VEE, SoyGoy, donga, and Sh!trat with all the fail 

What about the vid where you were blatantly using a triggerbot?

no i was referring to the video where you were blatantly hard locking onto silvers and still hackusating lmao

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

no i was referring to the video where you were blatantly hard locking onto silvers and still hackusating lmao

link the video please? 

16 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

link the video please? 

lol i’m not gonna waste any more than forum time on you i don’t give a shit if you cheat, just means there’ll be more of your inane threads when the inevitable ban happens 

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

lol i’m not gonna waste any more than forum time on you i don’t give a shit if you cheat, just means there’ll be more of your inane threads when the inevitable ban happens 

if anyone is wasting time here is u, i just rewatched the video and no i wasnt cheating. but if i was by all means give me a time stape to go to. if i uploaded a cheat on me cheating by all means post it. it u cant do this simple task then do reply to me its that damn simple. your looking like kraut and tea (hit kraut is a failure)

9 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

if anyone is wasting time here is u, i just rewatched the video and no i wasnt cheating. but if i was by all means give me a time stape to go to. if i uploaded a cheat on me cheating by all means post it. it u cant do this simple task then do reply to me its that damn simple. your looking like kraut and tea (hit kraut is a failure)

a quick look at your channel shows me 200 videos showing "cheaters" (including people who i recognize and cant possibly be cheating otherwise 60% of the population are gamer gods)

im not wading through that mess lmao

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

a quick look at your channel shows me 200 videos showing "cheaters" (including people who i recognize and cant possibly be cheating otherwise 60% of the population are gamer gods)

im not wading through that mess lmao

u call me a cheater and yet u cant post a link to a vide of me cheat. close your damn trap and stop diging yourself deeper into the hole of fail. 

2 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

u call me a cheater and yet u cant post a link to a vide of me cheat. close your damn trap and stop diging yourself deeper into the hole of fail. 

why would i need to post a video when you admitted in your last thread that you cheated

ur doing some impressive mental gymnastics here bruh

I don't know if he is cheating but i want to put this here because i wanted to use this video for such a long time.

I've gone ahead and locked this thread. Discussing bans on the forums is non-productive and only invites fighting and negativity.

-Spuzva