MetaDon5

"You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly"

- You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly.The server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.
Please note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

I've gotten this error after the halloween event every time that i tried to log in.. it never went away and I've tried everything, Updated drives , reinstalled the game , repaired the client a bunch of times and also, i made a new account i made a character and i tried to log in with that too but it still said the same message as before... This was in 2016 now its 2018 and i still haven't fixed this problem.. so at this point i'm asking for someone to help me as I've tried support ticket too but it still hasn't helped... Please...

Usually it's because the servers go down. In your case I'd say either your network (router) has blocked the connection to the servers, or your internet quality is somehow so poor that it doesn't allow you to enter the game.

servers has been crashing allot lately...last night jericho crashed in general

If you log back in and don't see your district. It probably crashed from the recent mitigation. If you still see the district, then your router/box probably went offline and/or restarted. As the message says, connection lost. Make sure your firewall and/or anti-virus isn't blocking APBr.

@MetaDon5

Were you experiencing this issue while in-game, or did this occur during character selection / character creation?

I believe that we are looking into an issue related to the latter.

Moving thread to bug reports.

Poland  the same problem after about 60 seconds disconnected from server... 

The game is really cool but it is not surprising that people do not want to play with it since there are so many problems with servers.