Havana

Markers disappear

I have has it happen 3 imes, where when I play for a long time. Suddenly I have no Objective markers at al.

Even when I use a waypoint they dont showup.

Its really hard to drive with the map open and try to figure out where to go and find out whats going on.

THis just started happening in the last week.

Yesterday i have the same bug for myself, i cant see any objective marker, enemy marker or waypoint on the play screen, but i can see it only in the opened map.

Exactly, I just got it again. Seems to also happen if you switch characters the join a district. It's totally unplayable. Only solution is to reboot.

I have a very high end PC I built for ARMA3 so I know its not my PC.

This just happened to me. I couldn't see my team or capture object. I came onto the forums to see if anybody else had the same issue.

Happening to me and my friends as well, is annoying, yep.

As much as I can understand that this is frustrating to have to deal with, though a restart of the game fixes it (from what I've heard).

What did you do before/as this happened? Any details you can give might make it possible for other players to try and replicate it. 

Once there are replication steps, it should be easier to fix.

9 hours ago, Kevkof said:

As much as I can understand that this is frustrating to have to deal with, though a restart of the game fixes it (from what I've heard).

What did you do before/as this happened? Any details you can give might make it possible for other players to try and replicate it. 

Once there are replication steps, it should be easier to fix.

Not easy to know, will try to reproduce it but i don't promise you nothing, i mean, i didn't do nothing, just k and go in missions or change guns and modifications, not many more, change district in add.

Didn't done anything special or in order

Just now, AlishaAzure1stProfile said:

Not easy to know, will try to reproduce it but i don't promise you nothing, i mean, i didn't do nothing, just k and go in missions or change guns and modifications, not many more, change district in add.

Didn't done anything special or in order

If you're using a GTX GPU then you could (if you have it enabled) just save the last couple of minutes using shadowplay, that's a pretty easy way to save evidence for others to look at.

Maybe we can spot something that happened on there and then that can get handled by the devs.

I still have this problem. Steps to reproduce? I don't know because I don't really spend that much attention to it. I'm in social doing things and then I just realize the contact markers are gone. Waypoints also don't work anymore. A restart of the game fix this problem (relogging is not enough) but I hope that we can get a fix for that.