Sign in to follow this  
Visionaireh

FPS Drops

Hey everyone, how's your day going?

I would like to discuss a matter that has been problematic for me ever since the latest Christmas patch.

It's about my FPS. It literally drops for no reason.. I'm used to play with 100-145 fps in Action Districts but now my fps drops to 40 and even lower.

Am I the only person with these insane FPS drops or are you guys (or at least some of you) experiencing this as well after the Christmas patch?

nah, im getting like 120fps out of mission, then 90-100 with HUD and shit on missions but it feels like 60... then with the actual christmas event i get like 50 haha

24 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

nah, im getting like 120fps out of mission, then 90-100 with HUD and shit on missions but it feels like 60... then with the actual christmas event i get like 50 haha

Dat hud eats too much in all games which I have played.

I have 80fps during mission with drops to 50 on max settings and those 50/65 are looks like 25fps actually (tearing, stuttering). Also have 70fps on low (yea lol) with below 60fps drops but they smoothly.

Than lowest settings I have the less hardware usage is but no FPS gain and only tearing disappear.

Edited by PACwoMAN

I've gotten FPS drops since around the BattleEye update, and I know a bunch of people are in the same boat. My FPS drops a lot more in Slay Bells and even more in Beacon - not to mention the weird audio delay in Beacon too. Trust me, you're not alone on this one 🙂

Sign in to follow this