Sign in to follow this  
BrandonBranderson

Trump Mask weird clipping bug

This happens on Male characters, not sure about females.  No other clothing items required for this to happen.  Trump has two mouths.  That's not my mouth sticking through either, it's a duplicate of the mask's mouth.  I don't know if I even want this fixed because of how godly it looks.

pHfvZRn.jpg

Duplicate, my patootie :classic_biggrin: what happens here is your char has the mouth depth slider (Can't remember what it's called right now) maxed out. It's your character's mouth cause it doesn't look the same, lips on the mask are thicker though skin tone is similar. 

Pretty sure it's not a bug, just a problem with your char's face. But IDK. Go to the body customization shop, fiddle around with his face, see what happens.

Oh, and if i recall correctly this doesn't happen on mine, but i'll have to take a look uh... later. maybe. 

Found this on the interwebs, take a peek

1485258341-apb-24-01-2017-12-44-55-37.pn

No lips sticking out, on a male char, with the same mask. 

19 hours ago, _chain said:

Duplicate, my patootie :classic_biggrin: what happens here is your char has the mouth depth slider (Can't remember what it's called right now) maxed out. It's your character's mouth cause it doesn't look the same, lips on the mask are thicker though skin tone is similar. 

Pretty sure it's not a bug, just a problem with your char's face. But IDK. Go to the body customization shop, fiddle around with his face, see what happens.

Oh, and if i recall correctly this doesn't happen on mine, but i'll have to take a look uh... later. maybe. 

Found this on the interwebs, take a peek

1485258341-apb-24-01-2017-12-44-55-37.pn

No lips sticking out, on a male char, with the same mask. 

That's nothing like what my character's lips look like though and the mask's skin tone is more pale.  Do you know for sure how old that picture is?  It might have been something that was broken recently.  It looks like a shrunk down duplicate of the mask's mouth to me, shrunk more vertically than horizontally.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

37 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

That's nothing like what my character's lips look like though and the mask's skin tone is more pale.  Do you know for sure how old that picture is?  It might have been something that was broken recently.

http://apbdb.com/track/402498/ found it here. 

To me, it really looks like your character's face clipping through. I'll go see what's up with mine in a bit

Edit: all good

Edited by _chain