Ketog

I tried APB on triple monitors and that's what i got .

10 hours ago, Ketog said:

even tho it made apb much more immersive , it wasn't very practical , having no ui on the sides meaning no enemies / allies names just made it basically pointless , as for the looking , well , i placed my monitors is a way that i barely have to turn my head to look at them , so no it wasn't unconmfortable .

Aw, true, that's the wordst part. However, being able to see if someone's coming from any flank (peripheral vision, it's really quick) may be of help I guess, you may be able to tell who's coming just by their looks.

It would be nice if they addressed this with the engine update.

On 12/29/2018 at 4:37 PM, Akito said:

If you ever consider it, I recommend getting a 1440p 21:9 monitor. It has the convenience of a ultrawide screen experience but it only 1 monitor and its not as disorientating as playing with 3 monitors that have bezels that are clearly too f*cking wide.

LG has some good ones 😉

Except that this one screen costs 7 times what i paid for those three ones together haha.

On 1/2/2019 at 12:45 AM, Ketog said:

Except that this one screen costs 7 times what i paid for those three ones together haha.

u took a BIG L if thats the case LOL

The funny thing is, that I get almost the same FOV with a 21:9 monitor 😄 I stay with that. Less distortion, but still see everything.

Edited by Kreedz

i have actually been gaming this way the last decade. it's especially nice to be able to see around buildings, uploaded ages ago to demonstrate my field of view to the hackusaters. Personally with an i7 5820k @ 4.8ghz, 32gb ram, gtx 1080ti & on a NVMe drive my frame rate never drops below 120 which is my refresh rate. 

Edited by Sakurachan

2 hours ago, Akito said:

u took a BIG L if thats the case LOL

what does that mean

EDIT : Apparently you meant i got ripped off , which i didn't understand why  , then i asked a friend and apparently i just did my phrasing wrong what i meant is that screen (the LG One) is about 7 times more the price of the 3 screens i have together.

Edited by Ketog

5 hours ago, Sakurachan said:

i have actually been gaming this way the last decade. it's especially nice to be able to see around buildings, uploaded ages ago to demonstrate my field of view to the hackusaters. Personally with an i7 5820k @ 4.8ghz, 32gb ram, gtx 1080ti & on a NVMe drive my frame rate never drops below 120 which is my refresh rate. 

That hurts my eyes. 

No way I could play like that . 

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

That hurts my eyes. 

No way I could play like that . 

looks super weird because it’s a video, in reality it’s a lot like having peripheral vision ingame and everything isn’t so “smushed” 

16 hours ago, Ketog said:

what does that mean

EDIT : Apparently you meant i got ripped off , which i didn't understand why  , then i asked a friend and apparently i just did my phrasing wrong what i meant is that screen (the LG One) is about 7 times more the price of the 3 screens i have together.

the quality is worth the couple extra $$$ bro

Quantity > Quality

(at least in terms of monitors)

4 hours ago, Akito said:

the quality is worth the couple extra $$$ bro

Quantity > Quality

(at least in terms of monitors)

You just contradicted yourself but im gonna assume you meant the first sentence lol , honestly it depends on your needs ,

not only i don't have the budget to get such a setup , but i also know that my PC couldn't handle higher refresh rates so. , im good with  my 3 60hz screens for now .

23 hours ago, Ketog said:

You just contradicted yourself but im gonna assume you meant the first sentence lol , honestly it depends on your needs ,

not only i don't have the budget to get such a setup , but i also know that my PC couldn't handle higher refresh rates so. , im good with  my 3 60hz screens for now .

my mistake lol I mean Quantity < Quality

pressed the wrong button