Ok so far i managed to reach 3 bug reports-1, that's been on for a very long time as it seems... which was recently discovered(not really, most likely been there for decades discovered endlessly by some ppl)... but my point is... they never fix things based on reports, so what's the point to report anymore, they barely ban ppl for reporting(cuz of low pop), imagine the bugs priority, which is never of any relevance sadly...

So i will just leave this here.

Explanation: as you can see i am playing a mission, but there is no objective on the screent what so ever, tried to turn off all the map filters and turn them back on, nothing... so that's a mission with no objective.

Perhaps they will make a copy, or not give a rat's patootie as usual.

But they know way too well about their old bugs by now. (they did hire old staff after all, that can confirm anything that's been going on before them buying the company.)

Also... i would like to speak about my friend that wanted to play APB, but his average 300 euro laptop couldn't handle it(cuz amd processor and gpu). So he quit apb after i introduced it to him, cuz he said there is way too much lag, and yes... he has an AMD laptop processor plus radeon GPU lol.

Intell is a just a ripofff of the modern tech, but the most sponsored and expensive lie ever, that we all support an love.

I have 2700k 0c 4.5Ghz from 2011, and it works just as good as any modern crap now days at the same price as it was back then, with a slight improvement in performance, which is ridiculous for the price they constantly put on every bullshoot model on the market.

We all know their leakage recently old reported by the media, even if it was an almost 20 years issue, it recently came out... yet nobody cares and keep buying their products even knowing that their systems might be compromosed due to potential hacking.

EDIT: its available on the map but not the visual contact as usual, still a bug tho.

Edited by Vnight

i dont think ive ever encountered this bug before, thats interesting

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i dont think ive ever encountered this bug before, thats interesting

Yeah same, interesting indeed.

Next time you have this issue, could you try turning the HUD markers Show/Hide settings in Gameplay off and on again, but I've also never seen anything like this

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Next time you have this issue, could you try turning the HUD markers Show/Hide settings in Gameplay off and on again, but I've also never seen anything like this

Thank you for your regard mr.. but you do understand that most suggestions never work even on official threads, let alone on the unofficial ones.

Thank you, for the suggestion none the less, i forgot about it of course, and i don't believe any noob would remember something they never lin the first place, (knowing we are going down and fast) my point here is for them to have a decent introduction at least, cuz if you are or i will gonna talk about the rest... its as we all know its an absolute disaster... for any newbie that  will ever join this game lol.

I support apb but hate them at the same time... gee... i wonder what makes me at this point.... TROLL used not to be, but always will be!!!

"Thank you ladies and gentleman, have a marvelous christmas, and happy holydays. .  I really wish you all the best, i hate nobody for real 😄

May you all have a  better new year all of you ppl,, allot of good health and positive thinking, i appreaciate all the haters here for their intellectual qualities, most of you in here are good ppl, regardless of what most of us seen you for, most of you know better of the world we live in, and i sometimes took good considerations of it, and i of course thank you for that".

Which is not the lasst of my wishes 😛 ,!,

Still waiting for christmas and end of the year 😛

Hi there,

7 hours ago, Vnight said:

they never fix things based on reports, so what's the point to report anymore

(Removed section)

But they know way too well about their old bugs by now. (they did hire old staff after all, that can confirm anything that's been going on before them buying the company.)

I tend to disagree with the statement that we don’t fix things that are reported. In fact we did a large round of fixes about two months to address about 8-9 very old bugs in the game. This was primarily driven by players messaging and opening tickets showing us videos of bugs.

Also even with the staff we brought over, it wound be impossible to know about every bug in a project as long as this one.

In the future I encourage you to submit a ticket, but we will look into this.

5 hours ago, Vnight said:

"Thank you ladies and gentleman, have a marvelous christmas, and happy holydays. .  I really wish you all the best, i hate nobody for real 😄

May you all have a  better new year all of you ppl,, allot of good health and positive thinking, i appreaciate all the haters here for their intellectual qualities, most of you in here are good ppl, regardless of what most of us seen you for, most of you know better of the world we live in, and i sometimes took good considerations of it, and i of course thank you for that".

Happy holidays.

Thanks,

Matt

why do people tend to forget this game has a fuckton of "moving parts" so to speak? just saying "it broke" isn't going to help much, there's a reason why programmers need any possible hint / reproduction step

Edited by Nitronik
a bit less rude, merry xmas!
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Vnight said:

Ok so far i managed to reach 3 bug reports-1, that's been on for a very long time as it seems... which was recently discovered(not really, most likely been there for decades discovered endlessly by some ppl)... but my point is... they never fix things based on reports, so what's the point to report anymore, they barely ban ppl for reporting(cuz of low pop), imagine the bugs priority, which is never of any relevance sadly...

So i will just leave this here.

Explanation: as you can see i am playing a mission, but there is no objective on the screent what so ever, tried to turn off all the map filters and turn them back on, nothing... so that's a mission with no objective.

Perhaps they will make a copy, or not give a rat's patootie as usual.

Also... i would like to speak about my friend that wanted to play APB, but his average 300 euro laptop couldn't handle it(cuz amd processor and gpu). So he quit apb after i introduced it to him, cuz he said there is way too much lag, and yes... he has an AMD laptop processor plus radeon GPU lol.

Intell is a just a ripofff of the modern tech, but the most sponsored and expensive lie ever, that we all support an love.

I have 2700k 0c 4.5Ghz from 2011, and it works just as good as any modern crap now days at the same price as it was back then, with a slight improvement in performance, which is ridiculous for the price they constantly put on every bullshoot model on the market.

We all know their leakage recently old reported by the media, even if it was an almost 20 years issue, it recently came out... yet nobody cares and keep buying their products even knowing that their systems might be compromosed due to potential hacking.

EDIT: its available on the map but not the visual contact as usual, still a bug tho.

what's your problem ?

9 minutes ago, Yood said:

what's your problem ?

The problem is that while he's in a mission, he can't see the objective marker or his teammates on the HUD

i've never got this a single time , neither heard my friends talking about it too .

i get this bug pretty often, normally takes a restart of the game to fix it. you can still see the objectives on the map screen but this is far from ideal.

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

I tend to disagree with the statement that we don’t fix things that are reported. In fact we did a large round of fixes about two months to address about 8-9 very old bugs in the game. This was primarily driven by players messaging and opening tickets showing us videos of bugs.

Also even with the staff we brought over, it wound be impossible to know about every bug in a project as long as this one.

In the future I encourage you to submit a ticket, but we will look into this.

Happy holidays.

Thanks,

Matt

The radar tower bug has been here since Halloween patch. Sometimes it hurts a gameplay a lot. Speedhack client bug has been here since January, maybe it was here forever but ppl found it only in 2018. Still not fixed

Edited by Lign

Hey, i got this bug too.. but mine is different. Yes i can't see any teammate or objetives in the HUD but if i open the map i can see where i need to go. For me this happen when i got dc and relog  again, without restart the game, it's the only way i can get it. (It's randomly sometimes it happen, others not). And if i encounter this again i will try show HUD off - on.

I kept getting this bug during the event. The only way I could fix it was to exit the game and log back in or exit and repair.

I got this last night haha instead of closing the game and reopening it to fix it i just quit and went to bed haha not worth the effort

Just thought I'd put my 2 cent into this. I had this happen to me on FightClub the other day but didn't think much of it. Now that it seems that others have noticed the same problem it might be worth looking into.