Stunny

griefers are ruining the game

people bang on about cheaters when cheating isn't even a problem yet the games #1 problem griefers is completely ignored. almost all of my matches now are being destroyed mostly by the same two griefers, both of which i've sent tickets about with video proof but i've been ignored and they're still on today ruining every match they can ramming me mission blocking harassing because they know nothing is being done about it obviously even with video proof

i think i'm done buying premium because what's the point when i can't play because of the same griefers every single day blocking and ramming

/upset rant over

• Like 1

is there a /report category for griefing/harassment?

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

is there a /report category for griefing/harassment?

indeed there is...

ywVZOCC.png

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

indeed there is...

[image]

oh it’s pretty comprehensive too

1 hour ago, Stunny said:

people bang on about cheaters when cheating isn't even a problem yet the games #1 problem griefers 

She's right, been a problem in bronze fin a few days, i had trouble using the report feature, as the Report button was greyed out even thought i filled out all the areas.  They a pair of tots workin in a team under dif names, same MO. using dumptrucks or heavys n not just doing it to the smokers n afk, they follow ya to the mission. Been going on a few days, no gms.  I tried to at least distract them so the others could play, running my mouth but not smashing them back, cause that would bring me to doing the same thing they are doing. n it worked till they caught on n ran off after some others. 

Real Pity U PUnks aint got nothin better to do than ruin other people's day. HOw bout going n Cleanin your room's.   🇺🇸 

• Like 1

I’ve seen one griefer for the last months in opp team so I don’t think it’s a problem indeed. Before them were a lot. Now since pop became too low a huge part of community playing solo without friendly griefer.

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I tried to at least distract them so the others could play, running my mouth but not smashing them back, cause that would bring me to doing the same thing they are doing. n it worked till they caught on n ran off after some others. 

You're a good man, Bolan. I wanted to stop the griefers but gave up, too many of them.

I rather artistic trolls come back using dump trucks for road blocks over being rammed by cars repeatedly.

Edited by xFelicia
  • Like 1

What if they grief and cheat, because an pleasant fellow here on apb is bound to cheat anyway

because why not? nothing happens to these shitlords anyway. starting to understand why they have fun with it !!!!!!!