Akito

Why isnt this still a thing?

Why should we be forced to buy a bundle that has items we have no interest in (EX: Key to the world Bundle has so much skin filler crap and guns and vehicles I already have or have the re-skin of ) if we want a specific item or kit? (EX: Rhino Kit)

I may sound like a whiney f*ck but it seems like a case of Anti-Consumer. (Yes, Im aware they're working on de-bundling items from bundles. However, shouldnt they work on the bundles that cost more? (I mean the key to the city is like $70+ and to this day I still regret buying it....)

I mean its fine it there are people who are willing to shell out the cash for the bundle if they dont have any of what it offers but it just doesnt make alot of sense for people who already have items (Reskin guns and or kits, etc) to buy them, because ultimately theyre just spending money to buy what they already have AGAIN. That is what really gets under my skin. 

51 minutes ago, Akito said:

Why should we be forced to buy a bundle that has items we have no interest in (EX: Key to the world Bundle has so much skin filler crap and guns and vehicles I already have or have the re-skin of ) if we want a specific item or kit? (EX: Rhino Kit)

I may sound like a whiney f*ck but it seems like a case of Anti-Consumer. (Yes, Im aware they're working on de-bundling items from bundles. However, shouldnt they work on the bundles that cost more? (I mean the key to the city is like $70+ and to this day I still regret buying it....)

I mean its fine it there are people who are willing to shell out the cash for the bundle if they dont have any of what it offers but it just doesnt make alot of sense for people who already have items (Reskin guns and or kits, etc) to buy them, because ultimately theyre just spending money to buy what they already have AGAIN. That is what really gets under my skin. 

Good thing ARMAS is still being reworked then, eh?

I thought that is what the "Other Gear" section of ARMAS was for, they were debundling a few items for a limited time until they get the chance to do everything?

I'm still waiting for the CBMP 'Arrow' to be debundled so I can finally get an account bound version of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, owzzy said:

I'm still waiting for the CBMP 'Arrow' to be debundled so I can finally get an account bound version of it.

just spend 300 bucks for the bolt :^)

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Aye and over the course of a few years that's literally nothing I'd say.... sound advice. Not to mention the double loyalty reward events we had back then so check your progress towards it. Like, I seriously remember someone buying the N-HVR 762 (yes, i know I know but it was widely used for a while back then, way back) from Armas along with some Jokers.... and then getting the PSR 'Harrier' in their mail (reward boost as also going)... they forgot to check about their next reward. The ranting on TeamSpeak oh lol... oh gees that's still funny.

* (reward boost -was- also going)

I guess my message about the account upgrade hasn't been read yet. (oi, mods have holidays as well? 😄)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Good thing ARMAS is still being reworked then, eh?

wow, its like you didnt read the part where I said "(Yes, Im aware they're working on de-bundling items from bundles. However, shouldnt they work on the bundles that cost more? (I mean the key to the city is like $70+ and to this day I still regret buying it....)"

**200 IQ plays**

Just now, Akito said:

wow, its like you didnt read the part where I said "(Yes, Im aware they're working on de-bundling items from bundles. However, shouldnt they work on the bundles that cost more? (I mean the key to the city is like $70+ and to this day I still regret buying it....)"

**200 IQ plays**

wym I was agreeing with you

sure this is a completely pointless thread, and I could have called you out on it, but instead I just agreed

sheesh... kids these days

7 minutes ago, Akito said:

(I mean the key to the city is like $70+ and to this day I still regret buying it....)

the whole point of this pack is to be a bundle tho, doesnt really work as an example since A) its just a bundle of things that already are available seperately, and B) it would cost more to buy everything separate 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

wym I was agreeing with you

sure this is a completely pointless thread, and I could have called you out on it, but instead I just agreed

sheesh... kids these days

LOL, sure Mr. Passive Aggressive, tell me where were you agreeing with me again? Sounds to me like a passive aggressive sarcastic reply... hmmmmmmmmm

and on the topic of pointless threads.... its not like im the only criminal of said action. Its a daily event, I dont know why you're suprised at this point. I mean people are allowed to do anything they want. So people arent allowed to voice opinions now? JEEZ 

HARD TO SWALLOW PILLS:

calling people "kids" doesnt make you mature nor does it put you on a higher pedestal, It just makes you look like a "am I adulting now mom?" individual.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

the whole point of this pack is to be a bundle tho, doesnt really work as an example since A) its just a bundle of things that already are available seperately, and B) it would cost more to buy everything separate 

I said its fine for people who dont have any of the items from the bundle (yes, it helps people save money and I know that). However, I also said that its not very appealing to people who already have those items, it just gives them a duplicate of the items they already have, which in the end isnt really nice on the wallet. (why would you buy the same thing twice?)

3 minutes ago, Akito said:

I said its fine for people who dont have any of the items from the bundle (yes, it helps people save money and I know that). However, I also said that its not very appealing to people who already have those items, it just gives them a duplicate of the items they already have, which in the end isnt really nice on the wallet. (why would you buy the same thing twice?)

but theres nothing unique in the key to the city pack that would "force" you to buy it and you cant debundle it because everything is already debundled from it

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

but theres nothing unique in the key to the city pack that would "force" you to buy it and you cant debundle it because everything is already debundled from it

Im talking about all bundles. Certain items like (EX Tin soldier, this gun sucks but for the sake of conversation lets say someone wants it) are locked behind the key to the world pack, better yet the 3D glasses are no longer available on events for reward so if you want it you have to buy the bundle if you want it. Along with the first example I used which is the Rhino kit (which is not included in ANY other bundles except for key to the world and Vegas rocker bundle which u have to buy the clothing with). So if you want the rhino kit you HAVE to buy the bundle its in (Check the armas store if you wanna make sure)

There are several other clothing, kits, etc that are locked behind their bundles but Im using previously said examples to help my point. For people who already have said items from the bundles it just seems like a waste of cash to buy it AGAIN just because its behind the bundle wall.

Edited by Akito
typo

17 minutes ago, Akito said:

LOL, sure Mr. Passive Aggressive, tell me where were you agreeing with me again? Sounds to me like a passive aggressive sarcastic reply... hmmmmmmmmm

How dare you sir.

I am NEVER sarcastic.

No wait... Im always sarcastic.

You know what, nevermind.

On 12/23/2018 at 5:09 PM, BXNNXD said:

Sad thing is I already have. But I'd much rather have the silenced version instead 😞