Mitne

Last day if you want to earn your Christmas achievements.

That's right folks.

If you didn't started earning Christmas achievements yet, this is your last day and chance to do that as one of achievements involve completing 20 Slay Bells activities. You can only complete 2 each day and event ends at January 2nd.

If you for some reason didn't started yet and want all achievements - start now or regret later!

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

To note is that this is for the completionist title that requires you to complete 20 Dailies while the main role for the Event only requires you to do 10.

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:

nobody likes an alarmist.

-5 days later- "Please extend Christmas, LO"

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

To note is that this is for the completionist title that requires you to complete 20 Dailies while the main role for the Event only requires you to do 10.

That's what I said, it's one of achievements which you can't get last day of Christmas if you didn't played all time. I imagine some might get angry over that.

With all the downtime i'm not surprised if a lot of people miss it, An extension i wish, but LO has avoided such quick responses for the previous events.

10 hours ago, Mitne said:

I imagine some might get angry over that.

Let's be honest, some people get angry if they can't get all rewards for everything with little to no effort. 

I like the event, still, if you had a few of these days occupied you'll be unlocking Christmas gear and decals after Christmas ☃️, seems a little...I dunno? Well at least those folks will have the goods unlocked early for next year 🎄🎄 🎅🤶 Maybe we can start a little bit early next time around... people want to design stuff with those as well I recon? I dunno. 🔔

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

12 hours ago, Zolerox said:

With all the downtime i'm not surprised if a lot of people miss it, An extension i wish, but LO has avoided such quick responses for the previous events.

11 hours ago, Jazeker said:

I like the event, still, if you had a few of these days occupied you'll be unlocking Christmas gear and decals after Christmas ☃️, seems a little...I dunno? Well at least those folks will have the goods unlocked early for next year 🎄🎄🎅🤶 Maybe we can start a little bit early next time around... people want to design stuff with those as well I recon? I dunno. 🔔

See... That's what I was talking about. Day later it's too late and this showed up. 😜

I just had guts.

I find this incredibly funny considering they said they didn't want to repeat this "you have to log in almost every day during the event and play" mistake.

Not to mention that some people have work and spend their free time elsewhere. Especially on christmas!

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I find this incredibly funny considering they said they didn't want to repeat this "you have to log in almost every day during the event and play" mistake.

Not to mention that some people have work and spend their free time elsewhere. Especially on christmas!

Most of the rewards, including the main one (the role) can be earned in 5 days ...

Only the completionist achievement takes longer

6 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Most of the rewards, including the main one (the role) can be earned in 5 days ...

Only the completionist achievement takes longer

I mean yeah, it did get better, but there's still *that* kind of stuff.

5 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I think its to encourage players to play more than one day.

Plus, whats wrong with rewards that not every single player gets?

49 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Totally agree. I would understand if event was not during festive period. But now Im really not placing APB in the first place

24 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Totally agree. I would understand if event was not during festive period. But now Im really not placing APB in the first place

Yeah, I agree. I don't have a problem with grindy things like achievements. But during a festive period, this seems weirdly placed.

Edited by GhosT
typoö

it’s an extra reward for people who want to put more time into the game, what’s the problem?

weve gone from “ew lol no one cares about titles” after autumn assault to “why isn’t this title easier to get????????” for slay bells

make up your mind guys

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s an extra reward for people who want to put more time into the game, what’s the problem?

weve gone from “ew lol no one cares about titles” after autumn assault to “why isn’t this title easier to get????????” for slay bells

make up your mind guys

So by your logic, we cant have midle option?

20 daily activities comporad to winning a gun game is a pretty difficult task to do. 

Im glad for people who can play everyday, salut for them

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Let's be honest, some people get angry if they can't get all rewards for everything with little to no effort. 

dont worry there will be a pole asking if the people that played the event will be mad if they just went ahead and gave the rewards to people that didnt and then i can get my reward for not trying or even loggin in at all XD

13 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

So by your logic, we cant have midle option?

20 daily activities comporad to winning a gun game is a pretty difficult task to do. 

Im glad for people who can play everyday, salut for them

which is why it’s a single reward 

this is literally the middle ground - something for casuals and something for the no lifers

I feel like the reward should be grindy, but the kind of grind where you have to put in the hours of play to get it. Not having it be daily with a set limit you have to play before you have absolutely no chance to get it, which is only half way through the event period, theres no point to the event continuing at this point. Daily or weekly limit grind content is fine if its indefinite, but an event that only lasts some days is a bit of a silly design choice. They should try to make people play for longer by making the event itself fun to play.

2 minutes ago, Raichu said:

theres no point to the event continuing at this point.

except for the other 20 possible rewards

if you just want pure grind, there’s a bunch of santa box gun kills

4 minutes ago, Raichu said:

They should try to make people play for longer by making the event itself fun to play.

oof.... truth bomb

well played

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

oof.... truth bomb

well played

Indeed. I log in to play not because its fun but because I want that title.

While it suppose to opposite

Problem isn't the grind. It's the very narrow time frame allocated for the grind.

If I happen to miss even one day now, it's "over". If that would happen to be the case, I'd just abandon after the second-longest achievement is done. It's not THAT great of an event due to it being so random and heavily depending on things you can't control. The event in Fin is super dependent on the random matchmaking. If you get into a good team, you're all set. If not, well, you're SOL and JWF. And the event in Beacon is all about getting lucky with spawns.

Edited by Chinook

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

Problem isn't the grind. It's the very narrow time frame allocated for the grind.

I happen to miss even one day now, it's "over". If that would happen to be the case, I'd just abandon after the second-longest achievement is done. It's not THAT great of an event due to it being so random and heavily depending on things you can't control. The event in Fin is super dependent on the random matchmaking. If you get into a good team, you're all set. If not, well, you're SOL and JWF. And the event in Beacon is all about getting lucky with spawns.

It's based on easy activities which you are bound to complete always (unlike Halloween ones) so as long as event will be up even the biggest of greens are capable of completing them.

I mean holding 5 checkpoints at the end of the round, doing 15 kills or going to tier 5 weapons isn't out of scope, right?

Edited by Mitne