DiBBz

Ho Ho Ho Achievement feedback!

1 minute ago, Akito said:

when u resort to insults so quick you forget to think about logic.... RIP

@MattScott u guys really chose these SPCTs wisely didnt ya?

22 hours ago, Akito said:

the fact that you need to organize a boosting team to get achievements makes the achievement itself ironically dumb

Bruh, you dont need a boosting team, you legit just need one friend. Thats all it takes.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Bruh, you dont need a boosting team, you legit just need one friend. Thats all it takes.

Achievements should always be achievable by yourself. Thats the reason why its called an "Achievement" (If you end up needing help from someone else, it takes away the feeling of said "Achievement")

2 minutes ago, Akito said:

Achievements should always be achievable by yourself. Thats the reason why its called an "Achievement" (If you end up needing help from someone else, it takes away the feeling of said "Achievement")

You can still achieve it all by yourself if that's the thing you're going for. If you're going for just the rewards of said achievement then it doesn't really matter much how you do it.

4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

You can still achieve it all by yourself if that's the thing you're going for. If you're going for just the rewards of said achievement then it doesn't really matter much how you do it.

Understandable, Have a nice day

13 minutes ago, Akito said:

Understandable, Have a nice day

Honestly just say in /d chat "hey who wants to exchange santa box weapons"

cuz literally everyone wants to

33 minutes ago, Akito said:

Achievements should always be achievable by yourself.

kill 100 people while a vehicle passenger

win 100 missions

start 100 groups

get 100 assists

🤔

On 12/23/2018 at 5:21 AM, CookiePuss said:

Im sorry you don't have any friends, but that's hardly LO's fault. It is after all an MMO, so working with others is gonna be a thing.

As far as "achievements that cant even be attained anymore but are still there", I have no idea what you mean.

are you seriously right now

first and foremost.

1. this isnt a MMO. not even close to one. its a simple open world TPS multiplayer game. nothing more. i dunno where you are pulling MMO from.

2. why do you say "sorry you don't have any friends" as if thats a somewhat attempt to belittle someone or push aside the core fact that maybe people are forced to play solo. or the fact that maybe everyones friends have stopped playing same with clan members etc.

server population will just keep getting worse and worse till the time that testing for the new engine update comes along and is nearing release. so remind me again why team based achievements should be a driving focus to get people to work together when most if not a good majority are just solo queuing for opposition.

1 minute ago, DiBBz said:

are you seriously right now

first and foremost.

1. this isnt a MMO. not even close to one. its a simple open world TPS multiplayer game. nothing more. i dunno where you are pulling MMO from.

MMO

noun

noun: MMO; plural noun: MMOs

an online video game which can be played by a very large number of people simultaneously.

PcucFcI.gif

3 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

2. why do you say "sorry you don't have any friends" as if thats a somewhat attempt to belittle someone or push aside the core fact that maybe people are forced to play solo. or the fact that maybe everyones friends have stopped playing same with clan members etc.

server population will just keep getting worse and worse till the time that testing for the new engine update comes along and is nearing release. so remind me again why team based achievements should be a driving focus to get people to work together when most if not a good majority are just solo queuing for opposition.

Yeah that came off as very banana-ish. That's on me.

Look all you need to do is enter a district and type "/d Hey who wants to swap Santa Box weapons?".

You should have no trouble getting 50 kills in 14 days just by doing that.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

one friend yes. but keep in mind that it varies alot from day to day. i had been on for 2 days playing for about 4 hours each asked in district multiple times while playing solo grouping if anyone wants to trade santa boxes. never got a response and this is with 30 odd each side for financial, and then the 3rd day for 2 and a half with a friend. i seen 1 request for a santa box be answered out of the 4 others that followed. i dunno if they got fulfilled. but i continued anyways to progress the achievement.

others might have a worse time. as in barely might get any kills which further adds to time investment needed. which is fine as its a learning curve.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

MMO

noun

noun: MMO; plural noun: MMOs

an online video game which can be played by a very large number of people simultaneously.

yeah and its not a large number of people in the game or district hence why APB is not classified as a MMO. just a multiplayer game. so the point still stands!

also i all somewhat answered your question indirectly above this.

Edited by DiBBz

7 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

one friend yes. but keep in mind that it varies alot from day to day. i had been on for 2 days playing for about 4 hours each asked in district multiple times while playing solo grouping if anyone wants to trade santa boxes. never got a response and this is with 30 odd each side for financial, and then the 3rd day for 2 and a half with a friend. i seen 1 request for a santa box be answered out of the 4 others that followed. i dunno if they got fulfilled. but i continued anyways to progress the achievement.

It may not be a task you can finish in 2 days. Which may be why you are given 14.

8 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

yeah and its not a large number of people in the game or district hence why APB is not classified as a MMO. just a multiplayer game. so the point still stands!

C2KrjWh.png

jV1PcRV.jpg

guys guys GUYS

It's literally Christmas Eve

Try to play nice

Share hugs and kisses under the mistletoe  and hot cocoa

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

guys guys GUYS

It's literally Christmas Eve

Try to play nice

Share hugs and kisses under the mistletoe  and hot cocoa

my christmas spirit is the grinch fuck you

59 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

It may not be a task you can finish in 2 days. Which may be why you are given 14.

C2KrjWh.png

jV1PcRV.jpg

Jv307g7.jpg

At2uRpF.jpg

24 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

~snip~

You right fam, I guess Wikipedia knows more than Little Orbit when it comes to APB.

t5GyLvq.gif

Edited by CookiePuss

i don't want to sound offensive , but you just need friends and it's okay

On 12/24/2018 at 5:09 PM, CookiePuss said:

You right fam, I guess Wikipedia knows more than Little Orbit when it comes to APB.

dam straight also LO. LO never changed anything related to the description on the steam page. so you really expect G1 to know more about the games genre ?

guess we gotta start calling some BR games MMO's just cause they allow 100 players to play together and interact. 

UVsTpoc.gif

44 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

dam straight also LO. LO never changed anything related to the description on the steam page. so you really expect G1 to know more about the games genre ?

guess we gotta start calling some BR games MMO's just cause they allow 100 players to play together and interact.

Oh are we still having this discussion?

kC6xFsb.png

Cooky i blame you for this mess.

@DiBBz

Back on topic only 2 dailies is an attempt to keep the event simple. A tip for "capturing 5 zones" there is a bug/unintended function.

If you are capturing a zone 10 seconds before the timer expires whoever is on the zone when the timer expires counts as a capture thus winning the round and progressing the daily.

I logged on for the first time in a long time for the Christmas event. I see the guys dethreating on the new players. Same guys for the last 4 years constantly on the bronze server, reported numerous times to G1 and to LO. One guy in particular was on all weekend making his team lose. They asked him why ?  and he rubbed it in and joked about it, he was doing it so often he had macroed responses in German as he is pretending to be a Nazi. When i called him out on it (he was my opponent) He turned his attention to me. Not only was he dethreating all weekend but his clan name is a Nazi clan name. That was allowed for a full weekend ??   Probably longer.

But lets be honest, its not LO fault for diminishing population. The current population is to blame also. It is  closed off to new players. Its very difficult to join a clan. High level players /abandonmission until they find other high level players. Good clans are hiding closet cheaters so are not open to new players. Russian text doesnt help either. We all have an idea of English, Spanish, Italian, French and German.  But Russian text is impossible. For a game in which communication is essential this needs to be rectified.

5 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

We all have an idea of Spanish, Italian, French and German

speak for yourself