DiBBz

Ho Ho Ho Achievement feedback!

so right now in game for the xmas event the "Ho Ho Ho achievement 2018" to put it simply is extremely difficulty if not impossible to do. not in the sense that santa boxes are not dropping or what have you.

but the fact the game is just soo starved of population that most couldn't really give 2 F's about either partaking in the achievement or helping others progress the achievement. @MattScott this isnt me taking digs at bad design. i completely understand why its meant to be like this as it has been like ever other year with the santa boxes.

but with such a low pop and barely any interest either because they have done it themselves or people are in the same situation i am which i feel is a very very small minority. they cant 100% complete the event.

wouldn't it be more fitting to allow santa boxes to be opened by their owner ? because as it has standard played for 2 days and found 0 interest in people dropping santa boxes. its just food for thought for future events.

regards

-DiBBz

• Like 2

I’ll drop u mine just come teamspeak tonight dibbiez ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, Dezire said:

I’ll drop u mine just come teamspeak tonight dibbiez ❤️ 

that sad feeling when youve been on TS for the past 2 days...... ❤️ 

tenor.gif?itemid=9718895 

Edited by DiBBz

31 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

that sad feeling when youve been on TS for the past 2 days...... ❤️ 

tenor.gif?itemid=9718895 

I’ve been working scuffed hours sorry bb i promise i’ll do better 😞

32 minutes ago, Dezire said:

I’ve been working scuffed hours sorry bb i promise i’ll do better 😞

awhh man now i feel like a pure pleb. dont you worry man you relax. and get some time to enjoy yourself. you are doing great i pwomise. you are hubby bubby!

PS. where is slim ?

It's true that is was more easy to complete back then though. Being able to open these yourself for the time being might be a good idea.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

I did it in a day of actually trying... It isn't that hard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DiBBz said:

so right now in game for the xmas event the "Ho Ho Ho achievement 2018" to put it simply is extremely difficulty if not impossible to do. not in the sense that santa boxes are not dropping or what have you.

but the fact the game is just soo starved of population that most couldn't really give 2 F's about either partaking in the achievement or helping others progress the achievement. @MattScott this isnt me taking digs at bad design. i completely understand why its meant to be like this as it has been like ever other year with the santa boxes.

but with such a low pop and barely any interest either because they have done it themselves or people are in the same situation i am which i feel is a very very small minority. they cant 100% complete the event.

wouldn't it be more fitting to allow santa boxes to be opened by their owner ? because as it has standard played for 2 days and found 0 interest in people dropping santa boxes. its just food for thought for future events.

regards

-DiBBz

I don't think being able to use weapons from your Santa boxes is the right thing to do .

8 hours ago, Yood said:

I don't think being able to use weapons from your Santa boxes is the right thing to do .

neither do i but then barely anyone wanting to do it can do it because of population issues. you have to keep in mind the population has dipped back down to roughly what it used to be before the LO take over. meaning team based achievements for events such as this which requires santa boxes to be dropped from team mates or friendlies etc is getting all to rare to see if not ever. even if you ask nicely 

Edited by DiBBz

I did that achievement. I was very proud because I knew I was one of the first people who completed it.
But the rewards gave me a bad aftertaste.
Turns out S1-FA is a zero slot gun, along with CASE "The Bolo". If I knew that before I'd probably just pick that other variant of the raptor because this is just useless. I really thought these guns would be 3-slotted if previous years' guns were also 3 slotters. It would be actually good if they gave us at least one slot because right now these guns will just be cluttering my contact weapon shop and I would never buy them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DiBBz said:

neither do i but then barely anyone wanting to do it can do it because of population issues. you have to keep in mind the population has dipped back down to roughly what it used to be before the LO take over. meaning team based achievements for events such as this which requires santa boxes to be dropped from team mates or friendlies etc is getting all to rare to see if not ever. even if you ask nicely 

Yes. very strange concept of the game . but imagine what is currently happening on the server Nekrova ?  in fact, the players are left to fend for themselves . they have no chance at all to participate in the event .

Find a friend and just offer "1 of my boxes for one of yours" 

keep in mind kills while you are "bounty" counts the achievement is quite farm able.

the fact that you need to organize a boosting team to get achievements makes the achievement itself ironically dumb

17 minutes ago, Akito said:

the fact that you need to organize a boosting team to get achievements makes the achievement itself ironically dumb

What just play the game normally, its easy.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What just play the game normally, its easy.

what about achievements that cant even be attained anymore but are still there?........

so play the game normally, its easy?

sure, ok

this achievement is very tough to do on Jericho cuz of it has only 1/ 3 of the population as compared to citadel and dont even let me mention how dead jericho is in non-prime hours when us asians get the time to play.....i havent even played snowball event on frosty finan cuz its always dead. Please think about us too @MattScott

make some special npc civilian characters who carry these boxes and will drop them when mugged or killed or something or increase the amount of boxes you can get from the event as i played for 1 hour and only got 6 boxes....wtf

And the rewards suck too....why only titles?  why not exploit some other reward options to make events more rewarding like in-game rewards of $50k on completion of achievement or role?  or exotic themes or just simple cars or lvl2 or lvl3 gun/car/character mods?

you may not realise but rewards are like fuels to event. even if you give shitty event tasks but the rewards are good or unique then people will still play them for sure.

22 minutes ago, Akito said:

what about achievements that cant even be attained anymore but are still there?........

so play the game normally, its easy?

sure, ok

Im sorry you don't have any friends, but that's hardly LO's fault. It is after all an MMO, so working with others is gonna be a thing.

As far as "achievements that cant even be attained anymore but are still there", I have no idea what you mean.

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

As far as "achievements that cant even be attained anymore but are still there", I have no idea what you mean.

HG6emgF.png

i would assume he means old achievements such as ones from 2014-15 etc

it does seem pretty dumb that you cant get them anymore tho lol

2 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

HG6emgF.png

i would assume he means old achievements such as ones from 2014-15 etc

it does seem pretty dumb that you cant get them anymore tho lol

Oh that's interesting.

Does seem weird for them to exist and not be obtainable. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh that's interesting.

Does seem weird for them to exist and not be obtainable. 

i remember them being buggy af too, hence you see my unlock dates being all the same on different achievements, it was a huge mess lol

4 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

i remember them being buggy af too, hence you see my unlock dates being all the same on different achievements, it was a huge mess lol

Those are steam achievements, right?

I wonder if LO is aware of all this. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Those are steam achievements, right?

I wonder if LO is aware of all this. 

yeah i just took that photo literally when i posted it, its directly from my steam achievements

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im sorry you don't have any friends, but that's hardly LO's fault. It is after all an MMO, so working with others is gonna be a thing.

when u resort to insults so quick you forget to think about logic.... RIP

@MattScott u guys really chose these SPCTs wisely didnt ya?

• Like 2