Sign in to follow this  
TommyGun999

Reworked N-SSW 74 'Kraken'

Welcome back. I would like to once again apologize for my suggestion, whose mistake was my oversight. I am a great admirer of Light Machine Guns and I simply try to balance them as much as possible without taking other weapons into account. A few days ago, when I was browsing the APB DB, I noticed something like this (APB DB new N-SSW 74 Kraken - https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_LMG_NSSW-K_PR3_PR3_GG), I want to say that N-SSW 74 Kraken can be even weaker than it is now. Changing the modifications in Kraken to those I gave you in the link will not help this weapon. Maybe it's time for N-SSW 74 to become something other than VAS SW2? Vas SW2 has its own builds such as 'Saxon' and 'Union', which work quite well. I think that the N-SSW 74 should have changed statistics so that it will not be the second Vas SW2 and that the modifications of 'Kraken' would work just as well as the modifications found in 'Saxon' and 'Union' for Vas SW2. This time I prepared myself exactly to my suggestion and devoted the entire day yesterday to compare the statistics of each weapon to balance N-SSW 74 so that it works well with 'Kraken'.

48405577_158448125125160_723856534754715

the vas sw2 guns are reskins of the nssw, “different look same stats” is their entire point of existence 

guns should never ever be balanced around modifications, especially not preset variants since those generally have subpar mod choices 

25 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the vas sw2 guns are reskins of the nssw, “different look same stats” is their entire point of existence 

guns should never ever be balanced around modifications, especially not preset variants since those generally have subpar mod choices 

In your opinion, the N-SSW is to remain a copy of Vas SW2, and 'Kraken' is supposed to have such modifications? https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_LMG_NSSW-K_PR3_PR3_GG

2 hours ago, TommyGun999 said:

In your opinion, the N-SSW is to remain a copy of Vas SW2, and 'Kraken' is supposed to have such modifications? https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_LMG_NSSW-K_PR3_PR3_GG

the nssw is balanced just fine atm (the vas sw2 is the copy, just for the record)

that particular preset is a good setup (certainly better than the current kraken available on armas), but since it’s a preset that’s what your stuck with forever - and again it’s not even available for purchase 

They're good enough already  , also guns should never be balanced around thir preset mods , if you took a preset it's that you accept to have the bad and strong points of the setup you have

The NSSW 74 "Kraken" is not the Vas "Empire".  The Vas "Empire" is a reworked ALIG.  It even says so in the weapon's description.  The NSSW 74 "Kraken" is stronger than the VAS LMGs.  I love LMGs as well and found the NSSW 74 "Kraken to be excellent!  By the way, after you buy the "Kraken" and have it in your inventory, in your inventory it is called NSSW 74.  The work "Kraken" is left out.  I don't know if it's due to a glitch or whatever but it's odd just the same.

6 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

The NSSW 74 "Kraken" is not the Vas "Empire".  The Vas "Empire" is a reworked ALIG.  It even says so in the weapon's description.  The NSSW 74 "Kraken" is stronger than the VAS LMGs.  I love LMGs as well and found the NSSW 74 "Kraken to be excellent!  By the way, after you buy the "Kraken" and have it in your inventory, in your inventory it is called NSSW 74.  The work "Kraken" is left out.  I don't know if it's due to a glitch or whatever but it's odd just the same.

im not sure how different things are on console but the NSSW and VAS SW2 weapons are all identical on pc, the kraken just has preset modifications

f014d8140309d8a384ad0a1a89f5e6b7.png

e54906f8898ce8ae5a4e2ee74e40c26a.png