Kariiim

new event is making me lag

i cant play right now due to the lag i play on 35 fps and now i play 20 fps after the event please fix that

“Ok listen to me devs! We have one player with coffee machine which can’t play normally! We should nerf graphics to zero right now and let it be like Minecraft!” @Matt 

Seriously. If your GPU is too weak to render those transparent walls this is your problem.

Problem with rendering in this game is that render everything you see. Whole map in that case, with every player and their decals, plus special effects they generate.

That's why such lagfest...

20 fps?

I used to have a comp before this one that i was lucky to get 10 fps and usually had 5 to 7.

while I understand people like higher fps ,  I mean so do I , it is possible if you try hard and  just adjust a little.

If it was near 10 i'd feel sad for you but 20 is still decent enough.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

20 fps?

I used to have a comp before this one that i was lucky to get 10 fps and usually had 5 to 7.

while I understand people like higher fps ,  I mean so do I , it is possible if you try hard and  just adjust a little.

If it was near 10 i'd feel sad for you but 20 is still decent enough.

What illegal substances do you smoke? 10/20 FPS is unplayable...

I've had an absolute toaster to play on for years and had an average 40 FPS and 50/55 FPS with advanced APB launcher (without having to make people look like a brown banana with hair). Do you people play with onboard graphics or what???🤔

Edited by wibsey

wow 220 fps would suck

is everything off / at low? last option would be lowering the resolution ... or try that alternative launcher which bypasses filechecks but is completely fine, its fine

oh hey; if you got nvidia make a apb profile and set render quality to fatest ...  that helped on me on a super old potato once... just recalled

or fastest .... here who needs an edit button 😄

nobody! that's who

2 hours ago, wibsey said:

What illegal substances do you smoke? 10/20 FPS is unplayable...

I've had an absolute toaster to play on for years and had an average 40 FPS and 50/55 FPS with advanced APB launcher (without having to make people look like a brown banana with hair). Do you people play with onboard graphics or what???🤔

played at 10 for years so 20 is fine by me.

never said it went perfect but I did fine still killed golds just not as much as now. *shrugs*

2 hours ago, wibsey said:

Do you people play with onboard graphics or what???🤔

yeah i had to back then its also why i suggest a 1050 ti graphics card or higher now for people to upgrade with so that they dont go through what i did

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This explains so much. 

fps isnt the same as ping anyways

if the ping / latency is bad no frame rate in the world will save you.

but fps on it own is playable at 20

23 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

fps isnt the same as ping anyways

if the ping / latency is bad no frame rate in the world will save you.

but fps on it own is playable at 20

I cant imagine playing anything at 20.

Nowadays 30 feels like Im watching a flip book.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I cant imagine playing anything at 20.

Nowadays 30 feels like Im watching a flip book.

The truth, if i can't play at 60 or at least constant 45 fps, i prefer don't play at all that game..

13 minutes ago, EnriquexD said:

The truth, if i can't play at 60 or at least constant 45 fps, i prefer don't play at all that game..

Same for me.