Sign in to follow this  
Lixil

[PC] Patch Notes 1.19.7 (1069)

Hello everyone!

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch includes some minor bug fixes related to the holiday events. This patch will be happening on Thursday 12/20/2018. Patch will start at 9 AM UTC and will last for 4 hours.

Patch Notes:
•    The Elf contact map icon in Beacon has been correctly added back to the map
•    Fixed bugs related to the following Achievements and Dailies: The Gift that Keeps Giving, Ho Ho Ho, Now I Have a... 2018, Santa Slayer, Slay Bells - Hold Checkpoint, FIVE GOLD RINGS!, 12 Deaths - Complete Event
•    Fixed a bug related to the Gun Runner title not being correctly awarded
•    Fixed a bug related to the incorrect icon being displayed for 12 Deaths of Christmas
•    Fixed a bug related to some textures on clothing rendering in low resolution
Known Issues:
•    Switching districts while in a snowstorm can cause the foggy weather effect to apply to other districts.

• Like 5

Good to hear that the achievements have been fixed. Time to try and win 12 deaths again!

Wonder if we'll be granted the rewards and the achievements if we've already completed them before?

sooo.... when's the autumn assault skin going account-wide and players who won it get the title?

3 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

Good to hear that the achievements have been fixed. Time to try and win 12 deaths again!

I'd post a screenshot of me winning but this is much better,

See you there.

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

Ciao a tutti!

Una nuova patch sta salendo sui server Live per PC. Questa patch include alcune correzioni di bug minori relative agli eventi delle festività. Questa patch si svolgerà giovedì 12/20/2018. La patch inizierà alle 9:00 UTC e durerà per 4 ore.

Note sulle patch:
• L'icona della mappa dei contatti Elf in Beacon è stata correttamente aggiunta alla mappa
• Corretti bug relativi ai seguenti obiettivi e quotidiani: Il regalo che continua a dare, Ho Ho Ho, ora ho un ... 2018, Santa Slayer, Slay Bells - Hold Checkpoint, FIVE GOLD RINGS !, 12 Deaths - Complete Event
• Risolto un bug relativo al titolo Gun Runner non assegnato correttamente
• Risolto un bug relativo all'icona errata visualizzata per 12 Deaths of Christmas
• Risolto un bug relativo ad alcune trame sul rendering dell'abbigliamento in bassa risoluzione
Problemi noti:
• Il cambiamento dei distretti durante una tempesta di neve può far sì che l'effetto nebbioso si applichi ad altri distretti.

but then finally, where is the elf? and how do we get weapons like vulture, etc ... if the elf is no longer in the common servers?

oh great. 2 days in a row we can't play all day 😛

Edited by Stunny

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone!

Known Issues:
•    Switching districts while in a snowstorm can cause the foggy weather effect to apply to other districts.

O I'd say so...

social.

D0995EF3BADD3846DA82592852115CA9B1121CEF

Baylan

BAF61052D85CEEEAC16C52EF3C18E84030BDF48F

Beacon

BEF0E15A392082FC3D473A810220FABBB2C726BE

Social - Car Display 

200EE155C5B188AD1DFC77AD3ACC5D77F70ACD98

Did I mention even waterfront?

Uq50Ps3.png

Don't even ask about "inside the editor" both clothing and vehicle editor (social)

IsQPSiD.png

YNlNqUU.png

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

O I'd say so...

social.

D0995EF3BADD3846DA82592852115CA9B1121CEF

Baylan

BAF61052D85CEEEAC16C52EF3C18E84030BDF48F

Beacon

BEF0E15A392082FC3D473A810220FABBB2C726BE

Social - Car Display 

200EE155C5B188AD1DFC77AD3ACC5D77F70ACD98

Did I mention even waterfront?

Uq50Ps3.png

Don't even ask about "inside the editor" both clothing and vehicle editor (social)

IsQPSiD.png

YNlNqUU.png

Honestly, I would love if we had fog/weather effects like that. Would spice the gameplay up!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MonSTeRRR said:

but then finally, where is the elf? and how do we get weapons like vulture, etc ... if the elf is no longer in the common servers?

The Elf is in all event districts. He is at Double-B / LeBoyce in Financial and at the ground floor in The Beacon.

6 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

So it did screw me. Great.

Edited by Mitne

6 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Honestly, I would love if we had fog/weather effects like that. Would spice the gameplay up!

There used to be overcast days toward the beginning of Reloaded, but it's something G1 removed for one reason or another.  Or more likely broke and couldn't figure out how to fix just like the tracers.  The fog wasn't nearly as intense as this, but it looked cool and definitely gave morning a neat feel.

8 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

There used to be overcast days toward the beginning of Reloaded, but it's something G1 removed for one reason or another.  Or more likely broke and couldn't figure out how to fix just like the tracers.  The fog wasn't nearly as intense as this, but it looked cool and definitely gave morning a neat feel.

probably fps issues

Sign in to follow this