Sign in to follow this  
greenfield

Post update performance

Not sure how it is on your end but its pretty bad for me 😞

Much more lags and some weird bugs.. ex: guns (whisper/nano etc) would stop shooting by themselves in a mid fight, then i have to reclick for them to start shooting again. Had few cases when nades won't explode at all, they simply disappear after i throw them. Latency spikes.. Hope LO will fix this soon. Thank you

Dear Community, 

Could you please provide your feedback. Can't believe this is happening only on my end.

Thank you 

No issues on my end. Good luck

i had a solid 50/60 fps on my toaster 1 week ago, immediatly i went to ARMAS for gift the amazing job of new company.

strangely ,the day after (until today) my game crashes in 5 minutes or less in action district with a poor 12/15 fps.

i really believe is server issues, nothing else.

maybe some goldies angry is ddosing our lovely game.

solution? = pay2play = less free2ddos = more real players.

ps: i am rich.

same here I have a decent pc with a i7 8700k and 1070ti and get some weird lag spikes

I'm also having issues with loading screens taking a lot of time and I cannot connect to any other district except event ones without being kicked for too long loading time ...

yes. performance issues after the update. i noticed it in OTW testing and reported it.

i have been able to improve my gameplay by dropping the resolution. i feel like it's related to the snow regions that get rendered or something like that. hard to tell...

wait, there is snow in game? i don't think i noticed that. Or maybe its just disabled on my end 😄

ps. anyway, today its been better already.

yesterday again a solid 50/60 fps 😄 yay!

i guess is related to presence of our lovely goldies district ddosers just in event districts

more events please so i can play in action district happy.

The only real issue with stability I got is when I enter 12 Deaths of Christmas. Each time event start I got instant drop-out to 20-30 fps.

But then again my PC isn't powerhouse.

Haven't played today yet but 2 days ago I did have quite the jittering character movement, not others... my own which is unusual.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2.83GHz with a Nvidia GTX 760. Yes my computer is turning 8 years old and I'll be building a new one once my inheritance comes through.

...can't help but think how ironic it is that my current computer is actually probably more optimised for APB's code than my next computer!

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this