YumiSakura

Pixelated clothing (since server came back on)

all outfits were displaying fine before the update but now they are all pixelated as if they are in ultra low resolution.

anyone else?

Yes, this is currently a known bug. We are working on a fix for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't want to sound like a banana, but I feel like it's more important for the game to work correctly than for us to get events, and the last few events have certainly has some random effects on the rest of the game.

Anyone else with me on this?

• Like 7

can you make it a patch it please fix "Pixelated" bug please plus Pixelated character model

Pixelated graphic details make my character ugly!!!

i tryed to unequiped clothes it still Pixelated!!!!

Edited by ALisaACECOMBAT7
fix this problem PLEASE

restarting game sometimes fixes this problem.

For anyone wanting to customise clothing during this pixelated issue, if you click customise on clothing you are not currently wearing as part of your outfit then they are displayed correctly. So unequip the clothing first.

3 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I don't want to sound like a banana, but I feel like it's more important for the game to work correctly than for us to get events, and the last few events have certainly has some random effects on the rest of the game.

Anyone else with me on this?

agreed

Most people don't even notice is causes they play at potato 768 settings anyway. :^)

21 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Most people don't even notice is causes they play at potato 768 settings anyway. :^)

800x600 master race oii

Don’t have such problems for like 7 years than switched to Windows x64. Btw don’t had any crashes before previous maintenance. But performance is worse than before especially in Beacon (50 fps).

To be honest I think it's a good thing they are at least getting in some new events. As long as the issues wich present themselves get resolved in the process or shortly after

11 hours ago, FluttershyI said:

To be honest I think it's a good thing they are at least getting in some new events. As long as the issues wich present themselves get resolved in the process or shortly after

Except issues like enemy icons on the world map being unknown-character symbols instead of circles just don't get solved, and might not be ever.