Sign in to follow this  
Deftonez

event roles + achievements

event roles and achievements aren't changing at all after doing whatever is required to progress them

the counters for the roles won't change, not even my kill count

• Thanks 2

its bugged but still being tracked

once bug is rectified, progress will show accurately and rewards will be dispensed buddy

• Like 1

Typical LO, make eff you events that don't even work while refusing to fix radar tower and other bugs they caused back in Halloween.

Simply put Horrible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Niilyn said:

Typical LO, make eff you events that don't even work while refusing to fix radar tower and other bugs they caused back in Halloween.

Simply put Horrible. 

lets go down a checklist shall we

>hentai weeaboo avatar

>makes generalized statements

>makes innaccurate statements

>is completely ignorant of the topic they are talking about

>shitpost

yeah, seems to hit every box here, hateful and doesn't really have a reason behind it. pipe down and beat it dweeb.

the systems tracking is working, and that's whats important, it will ensure everyone gets their reward once it is patched. secondly, working on this game is akin to working on a car made of solid rust, maybe you conveniently forgot that it's been worked on by several different companies, hundreds of different developers, and is in a complete patchwork state on unstable and now probably unreliable software built over 10 years ago that has almost no way to properly utilize modern hardware.

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Like 2

Yeah. Just won 12 Guns of Christmas after getting my nerves wrekt just to find it being fucking bugged.

Glorious!

But I guess it's overall problem with achievements. Not single one is working - meanwhile roles can double count daily activites or even triple count in one case. Seems something is not quite right in code but it's clearly noted.

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Thaumaturge said:

lets go down a checklist shall we

>hentai weeaboo avatar

>makes generalized statements

>makes innaccurate statements

>is completely ignorant of the topic they are talking about

>shitpost

yeah, seems to hit every box here, hateful and doesn't really have a reason behind it. pipe down and beat it dweeb.

the systems tracking is working, and that's whats important, it will ensure everyone gets their reward once it is patched. secondly, working on this game is akin to working on a car made of solid rust, maybe you conveniently forgot that it's been worked on by several different companies, hundreds of different developers, and is in a complete patchwork state on unstable and now probably unreliable software built over 10 years ago that has almost no way to properly utilize modern hardware.

What of what I said is inaccurate* ? Ofc they are generalized statements, the radar tower in cars hasss been broken sense Halloween. (fact)
I don't see how i'm ignorant, all I said was it was a typical LO update which is not wrong. (fact)
My avatar is just that, an avatar. No need to be so upset by it but okay spread the hate it doesn't really bother me x3 (just a bit)
I don't see how pointing fingers at people who no longer have responsibility of the game is at all relevant. 

Have a good day ❤️

Edit: No hate zone please x3 i dislike the aggression

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Yeah. Just won 12 Guns of Christmas after getting my nerves wrekt just to find it being fucking bugged.

Glorious!

But I guess it's overall problem with achievements. Not single one is working - meanwhile roles can double count daily activites or even triple count in one case. Seems something is not quite right in code but it's clearly noted.

Yikes this is uhh not good haha x3 at least it'll catch you up later.

Edited by Niilyn
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Niilyn said:

What of what I said is inaccurate* ? Ofc they are generalized statements, the radar tower in cars hasss been broken sense Halloween. (fact)
I don't see how i'm ignorant, all I said was it was a typical LO update which is not wrong. (fact)
My avatar is just that, an avatar. No need to be so upset by it but okay spread the hate it doesn't really bother me x3 (just a bit)
I don't see how pointing fingers at people who no longer have responsibility of the game is at all relevant. 

Have a good day ❤️

Edit: No hate zone please x3 i dislike the aggression

Yikes this is uhh not good haha x3 at least it'll catch you up later.

Game is built on a buggy engine can't give LO 'ALL' the blame ,

imagine your avatar was used on a shirt that someone wore and committed 23 different crimes and you got questioned "can't blame people who no longer have responsibility"

Event should have been "publicly" test 3 weeks in advance (so i would have time and a chance to be there)

Again no aggression from me I may dislike anime doesn't mean you deserve abuse because you do.

"is being tracked" hopefully it still spins up the "you completed this activity" banner popup because i really need a screenshot of those.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

imagine your avatar was used on a shirt that someone wore and committed 23 different crimes and you got questioned "can't blame people who no longer have responsibility"

Event should have been "publicly" test 3 weeks in advance (so i would have time and a chance to be there)

Again no aggression from me I may dislike anime doesn't mean you deserve abuse because you do.

"is being tracked" hopefully it still spins up the "you completed this activity" banner popup because i really need a screenshot of those.

I don't give all the blame but i'm also not defending it.

Edit: I'm no doom sayer either and I do understand these things happen and happened with g1 aswell

Agreed more testing should have been done (not that I would participate either way x3)

ps. i hate animesssss x3 ❤️

Edited by Niilyn

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Your avatar is the symbol of company who was milking the corpse

Edited by Lign
  • Thanks 1

I kind of like seeing them progress and getting the hang of things, it sort of gives off a nostalgic feeling, being in the presence of a developing beta, a new company, or something close to that. Looking at what we got here and knowing they are busy with the update as well, let's just say that I think if they keep this momentum it's going to be interesting indeed. This game is a raw gemstone and not ez to cut right, besides that a part of the community is being ggez selfish as ever, but, APB surely holds this promise of being its own thing and this is looking like progress again to me.

oof 🍌🍆🥒🍒

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

Sign in to follow this