Sign in to follow this  
Alberto4

Why?

I was in touch for like 2-3 days with Matt talking about the "1 min less trade lock" glitch and i've been told it will be fixed in this update that got released today along with the christmas events... then nothing actually happened and promises were just hype, then i got a response saying "no we won't add it in a hotfix, we'll add it in a patch" which will probably be in like 2 weeks considering the holidays. But why? Why someone that actually needs to get their trade lock lifted (as the days passed as well) cannot just get their tradelock manually unlocked... because there are only some people having this problem, not everyone.(atleast as a temporary fix)... does anyone have the same problem as me?

Hi there,

This one appears to have slipped through the cracks. It was scheduled to be fixed this patch, but it got lost in all the Slay Bells craziness.

We believe it is a client patch, so there is no way to ‘hotfix’ it. We have to schedule down time with the playerbase.

Apologies,

Matt

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

This one appears to have slipped through the cracks. It was scheduled to be fixed this patch, but it got lost in all the Slay Bells craziness.

We believe it is a client patch, so there is no way to ‘hotfix’ it. We have to schedule down time with the playerbase.

Apologies,

Matt

Yeah but that is still my time... i had a 3 day ban lock and it turned into 5-6 days like... can't it be manually unlocked atleast?...

On 12/20/2018 at 6:03 AM, MattScott said:

I’ll PM you to collect details.

your answer is very strange .

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

your answer is very strange .

Depends on your grasp of the English language. I think it’s a pretty good answer.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Depends on your grasp of the English language. I think it’s a pretty good answer.

Made me lol a bit

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this