Stunny

So are we going to get to play sometime today or??

It's been hours now. I don't even know why the servers were taken down because it seemed to be working just fine. so because a few people said they were crashing the rest of us have to be punished and unable to play? why punish all of us for the few? surely if there was a crash problem then surely you could have just left the rest of us to play happily in peace and then took servers down when you had the "fix" for the few who were crashing?

• Like 3

Majority of players trying to play Slay Bells event was affected.

I don't know exactly what cause it but here's my assumption:

-Player joins game and becomes ghost (if you joined team while joining game you were auto unaffected)

-Waits to end, match end. For some reason it count as he was in match.

-Game freeze

-Sudden crash of game

Of course it's my assumption of problem but that's how I experinced it.

Problem IS serious (didn't surface in OTW cause nobody of us ever had to join as ghost... too bad nobody joined at late game and became ghost... it would possibly surface then) and I salute LO for instant reaction. Half of district litteraly crashed out in transition from end of match to new one.

Edited by Mitne

they weren't though, district i was in was full.. i never crashed.

not sure why all of us are being punished, could have just took those districts down and left normal ones up idk

this sucks my one day off work of the week and i can't play

i'm also waiting for the game to be back. But you can't blame LO for trying to fix things, even if affected only few players. Imagine you being one of those players, you would want it fixed asap, wouldn't you 🙂

Its all for better.

This playerbase is killing me internally.

Two days later the same people would moan about crash to desktop and how LO does nothing about it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mitne said:

This playerbase is killing me internally.

Two days later the same people would moan about crash to desktop and how LO does nothing about it.

I agree but still: they said they"have" a fix. I see no reason in maintenance without a fix. SO: they have a fix and they do maintenance but why for so long? Tha's the question.

1 minute ago, PACwoMAN said:

I agree but still: they said they"have" a fix. I see no reason in maintenance without a fix. SO: they have a fix and they do maintenance but why for so long? Tha's the question.

I doubt they taken it down with malicious intent as it seems you try to point it out.

Good Morning,,,WHY ARE YOU CLOSED,,,i'M SO confused. Says Game down for Emergency maint, but then says in maint is done an servers are up

then another thread, talking bout a fix for crashes.   Soooo i guess what im getting at is, is the maint done, or do we wait till 3pm pac time n then we have a lengthy wait all night.  I hate waking up this way. :classic_angry:

guess i need a new game, oh well

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
because

i'm literally dying here 

i'm like a heroin addict coming off his fix

i've got the sweats and everything

get the damn servers up

im lookin for another game, they gonna take it down all morning, n then take it down all night, says maint starts are 330 pm pac time, thats 8hrs from now. Why am i gonna wake up if there is no game. n not to be salty, but it seems the staff has confused their posts. The way it looks to me, we have an emergency shut down scheduled for 330 this afternoon, 8hrs from now during the prime playing time and lasting an unknown amount of time, then i have another thread in Game News saying a bug caused crashes n now everything is down. they are workin on it but have no eta.

Just My simple question. Do we now still have to wait out the later emergency maintenance?

Ya know ill just get me some chalk n make my own snow on the screen, n pencil in a stick figure with a gun, then ill wiggle my power cord to simulate lag

Well the maintenance is always for like two hours running. We've waited a little less. 

BTW: SOON™

Edited by PACwoMAN

4 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

im lookin for another game, they gonna take it down all morning, n then take it down all night, says maint starts are 330 pm pac time, thats 8hrs from now. Why am i gonna wake up if there is no game. n not to be salty, but it seems the staff has confused their posts. The way it looks to me, we have an emergency shut down scheduled for 330 this afternoon, 8hrs from now during the prime playing time and lasting an unknown amount of time, then i have another thread in Game News saying a bug caused crashes n now everything is down. they are workin on it but have no eta.

Just My simple question. Do we now still have to wait out the later emergency maintenance?

Ya know ill just get me some chalk n make my own snow on the screen, n pencil in a stick figure with a gun, then ill wiggle my power cord to simulate lag

they said a couple of people were experiencing crashes so took the servers down until they could fix it 🙂 

• Like 1

one thread for emergency says they will take them down at 330 pac time, but then a second post saying the servers are up.

then the other thread on the crashes.  I do i need at least a back up game to play, its my own fault i live under the rock in the park

well i give up i waited all day

i'm going for a nap.

i understand they have to fix issues, but i didn't see the point in punishing ALL of us because of it. could have kept the action districts up and just fixed whatever in background then took servers down to upload their fix. 

grumpy stunny go bed now

Gimme your money I'll give you SOON

Gimme your playtime i'll give you SOON

I will be nerf all your legendars

And we will both like a n5 stars

Hi all,

We are very sorry for the delay.

The issue was related to how mission objectives show up in the client in any action district. It affected players in full districts the most with about 50% of them crashing. If the bug had been limited to just the Slay Bells districts then we would have left everything else up, but all players had a random chance of crashing.

Apologies,

Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are working as fast as we can. Shouldn’t be too much longer now.

The issue was related to how mission objectives show up in the client in any action district. It affected players in full districts the most with about 50% of them crashing. If the bug had been limited to just the Slay Bells districts then we would have left everything else up, but all players had a random chance of crashing.

Apologies,

Matt

Hi Matt, i got a question, was it only me or the character clothes were affected also. Anyone had similar problems? It were pixelated and very low low graphical details even tho graphics settings remained on high the same as it was. Hope your team fixed that as well.  Tnx in advance for reply 🙂 

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Apologies,

Matt

Ty for informing. 

15 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Apologies,

Matt

Hi Matt, would it be long more till online?

20 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Ciao a tutti,

Siamo molto dispiaciuti per il ritardo.

Il problema era legato al modo in cui gli obiettivi della missione si manifestano nel cliente in qualsiasi distretto di azione. Ha colpito maggiormente i giocatori nei distretti completi, con circa il 50% di essi che si sono schiantati. Se il bug fosse stato limitato ai soli distretti di Slay Bells, avremmo lasciato tutto il resto, ma tutti i giocatori avevano una probabilità casuale di andare in crash.

Scuse,

opaco

so can we have an estimated time to restart?

Do we have an estimated time for the servers coming back up?

2 minutes ago, MonSTeRRR said:

so can we have an estimated time to restart?

Just now, liav said:

Do we have an estimated time for the servers coming back up?

Yes. ETA is... when it will be done. Don't rush fix, it never helps.

• Like 1