IPucca

ap retail codes

hi guys...i want to buy retails... does anyone knows where or if they still exists?

thanks

Currently only one i'm aware of:

Aka. "APBXMAS" for 2 days premium.

Be on lookout, each event is usually some code.

For more permanent codes which don't have time-out date, well...

For premium every single is turned off. Same for guns. Everything turned off because of abuse.

Dunno if that bandit mask and Hazardous skins aren't still active though.

Edit:

Oh we talk about retail APB code.

Honestly I wonder. To the end they were fine with G1... as long as you got them from CONFIRMED source.

A lot of people got bans cause of one seller chargeback abuse, he double-profited and players got banned with no real way to get out of it.

Edited by Mitne

The original Retail Box codes are not produced anymore but there may be the odd one that is unredeemed here and there but you can't get them new.

To be honest, I'm even sure if Little Orbit accepts retail box codes anymore...

I'd recommend getting a Urban Survival Pack from Steam, It's everything you'd get from a Retail Box code but updated with a newer designed Cicso Z180

You do not need your GamersFirst/APB account linked to Steam to buy and redeem a Urban Survival Pack! 😁

Edited by VickyFox

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

The original Retail Box codes are not produced anymore but there may be the odd one that is unredeemed here and there but you can't get them new.

To be honest, I'm even sure if Little Orbit accepts retail box codes anymore...

I'd recommend getting a Urban Survival Pack from Steam, It's everything you'd get from a Retail Box code but updated with a newer designed Cicso Z180

You do not need your GamersFirst/APB account linked to Steam to buy and redeem a Urban Survival Pack! 😁

Its not available anymore 

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

"APBXMAS" for 2 days premium.

👍

those old g1 retail codes? maybe they wont even validate for LO anymore

the purple weapons suck anyway in the current meta, the car are old weak and have outdated preset mods

why not just burn your money? or a better suggestion might be; get other armas stuff, duderino

but hey its your dough

carS

- bootleg edit -

man i completely forgot about the retail boxes. dug through my closet and lo and behold i found 2 of my old cases xD