Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

As fan of Bethesda i'm disgusted.

Fan of both Fallout and The Elder Scrolls series here.

While I already put Fallout series at losses... I fear for TES VI future...

What do you think? Bethesda will get grip or we again get bugged out shit on Morrowind engine all over again?

I don't care about EA (cause they games always were... mediocre at best) but Bethesda been quality which started to fall after Oblivion.

Edited by Mitne

Bethesda is fucked until they get rid of Emil Pagliarulo, which they won't. 

but nevermind, Obsidian to the rescue.

I wasn't very interested in Fallout 76 from the announcement, to be honest. I enjoy these games way more as a single player experience. Glad I didn't buy, haha. 

The next TES will be a new entry in the series, not a "multiplayer mod" for Fallout 4, so I wouldn't worry about it. 

I'm happy they at least don't have to take the DICE route with all this political propaganda bullshoot, in this regard ID is doing just the right thing by actively poking the SJW with jokes in the new Doom trailer. 

Anyways, I'm waaay more interested in Cyberpunk 2077. They've only shown 40 minutes of gameplay and those 40 minutes feel like heaven. It's probably the only game I'll preorder and not regret doing so.

31 minutes ago, _chain said:

The next TES will be a new entry in the series, not a "multiplayer mod" for Fallout 4, so I wouldn't worry about it. 

Perspective from inside - TES fans for long wanted multiplayer and pushed Bethesda about it.

Suddenly everyone withdraw that, everyone are freaking scared of what Bethesda gonna do... Even Fallout 4 was ...mediocre at best but Fallout 76, took cake. Obvious buggy moneygrab. Usage of modding community to fix their damn mess. Thank God every modder refused to even put finger but that's maybe because of the fact that this shit is MULTIPLAYER.

Fanboyism at Bethesda is still high. I don't understand why.

36 minutes ago, _chain said:

Anyways, I'm waaay more interested in Cyberpunk 2077. They've only shown 40 minutes of gameplay and those 40 minutes feel like heaven. It's probably the only game I'll preorder and not regret doing so.

I'm also interested in it. Looks like real work was put in that game. Few visible issues but it was alpha back then so nothing you can't Polish. (See what I did there :P)

43 minutes ago, Stunny said:

Bethesda is fucked until they get rid of Emil Pagliarulo, which they won't. 

How writer can affect such big company as Bethesda?

Also he got some success with Fallout 3 on his account. He put F3 on modern tracks... but F4 was at best mediocre.

No matter how you look... it's Todd who got final say in anything. He allowed it, he present it, he dare to even joke from some Skyrim edition in row - in that person you should look fault.

• Like 1

I heard TES 6 is gonna be made on an 'improved' Skyrim engine so I don't have my hopes high.

BUT since these games have a big modding community you will have to fix the games through their patches and don't count on Bethesda to fix their shiz.

It took you this long? Bethesda has sucked since just after Morrowind.

11 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It took you this long? Bethesda has sucked since just after Morrowind.

I found Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and NV fun. Most of playerbase as well.

33 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

I heard TES 6 is gonna be made on an 'improved' Skyrim engine so I don't have my hopes high.

My main fear. Still the same broken patootie engine.

33 minutes ago, AlexandraTromp said:

BUT since these games have a big modding community you will have to fix the games through their patches and don't count on Bethesda to fix their shiz.

Of course they won't. They max patching gonna be Social Club update so far as I look

I'm not going to pre-order ever (It's never "worth it") or even shit in it (as Bethesda proved being cheap-patootie on collector edition). With Skyrim I gone with fanboyism and bought it after reviews before premiere date came which were favorable - this time I'm gonna wait until dust settles and then play if it's not "Fallout 76 2"

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, AlexandraTromp said:

CS:GO is built on source, an almost 15? year old engine and look where it's at.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

I found Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and NV fun. Most of playerbase as well.

NV was Obsidian not Bethesda. Obsidian are better than Bethesda anyway.

The original creators of Fallout are with Obsidian now.

After Fallout 4 I was done with bethesda, it's clear they despise their traditional playerbase. Fallout 76 was merely the confirmation of something I already knew.

38 minutes ago, Stunny said:

NV was Obsidian not Bethesda. Obsidian are better than Bethesda anyway.

But rest ain't.

I was never really a huge fan of Bethesda's games.  I love the Fallout universe to death, but every Bethesda game suffers from the same problem.  Shitty movement.  It feels incredibly floaty and you get hung up on any little geometry that's sticking up out of the ground.  The player essentially feels like a sliding block that's being pushed from behind.  The combat always seems really lacking too.  I think they should just strip it all down and start from scratch on a new engine with TESVI.  And design some faces that actually look human.

9 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I was never really a huge fan of Bethesda's games.  I love the Fallout universe to death, but every Bethesda game suffers from the same problem.  Shitty movement.  It feels incredibly floaty and you get hung up on any little geometry that's sticking up out of the ground.  The player essentially feels like a sliding block that's being pushed from behind.  The combat always seems really lacking too.  I think they should just strip it all down and start from scratch on a new engine with TESVI.  And design some faces that actually look human.

They already said they still gonna use the same engine for TESVI. So both engine and what they gonna do with it, makes me worry.

Edited by Mitne

6 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

The only things good were TES oblivion, and morrowind for the oldies. Everything else is overrated trash that everyone keeps buying even when it drops in quality again and again and again.

Honestly Skyrim gameplay isn't as bad as some think...

Story is at worst fine, DLCs very mediocre, graphic good (for age), music superb (Rarely any AAA studio fucks up music nowadays tho.), difficulty okeish.

The only problem I really had with Skyrim is both replayability (It might get tiresome after few playthroughs, even if you chosen "alternatives") and overall game possible length... which is pretty weak for sandbox RPG.

Still Skyrim is noticeable fall in quality in comprasion to Morrowind. AI remained idiotic but faces at least became pretty (Oblivion faces nnnngh. Everyone look like drunkyards inbreds...)

Edited by Mitne

11 hours ago, Mitne said:

But rest ain't.

Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 were by Cain and Boyrarsky... who are both with Obsidian 😉

Honestly, all the best 'proper' Fallout games are going to be made by Obsidian now. Bethesda is done. The only difference is it won't be called Fallout. So I'm not worried there.

TES is all Bethesda though so like you I'm worried about the future of TES. Bethesda seems to have forgotten how to make RP games. If Fallout 4 is anything to judge by, TES 6 is going to be a giant boring mess. Go here. Kill this. Go there. Collect this. Go here again. Kill more of this. Go over there again. Collect more of this. The end.

5 hours ago, LoveForMatt said:

The only thing good about skyrim was mods, everything else is trash.

You can hype a week as much, then you cant touch it again.

It is also a broken game, where there is nothing challenging or interesting mechanic at all.

Still, i didnt try Enderal... but i wont buy skyrim, i dont even have the will to pirate it lol.

Maybe there is a limit in what they can do, but at this point of time i am sad that no one could every created a perfect rpg that gather everytthing good from known rpgs into one.

I mean technically it's Skyrim (along with games like GMod) which gave birth to Steam Workshop. Modding is deep part of Skyrim... but goddamn, if they want to go as much as they did with Fallout 67, they might as well sell that engine they use. Everybody would make better games out of it.

But that beside point. Skyrim is mediocre, I find it fun cause lore. My main point is that in both Oblivion and Skyrim you can see negative twist in quality which was always pointed out.

6 hours ago, Stunny said:

TES is all Bethesda though so like you I'm worried about the future of TES. Bethesda seems to have forgotten how to make RP games. If Fallout 4 is anything to judge by, TES 6 is going to be a giant boring mess. Go here. Kill this. Go there. Collect this. Go here again. Kill more of this. Go over there again. Collect more of this. The end.

If they make it multiplayer? Yeah.

Seriously all years with TES series to trash then.

I don't understand the fuss over a bag it's only gonna take 6 months to be delivered. 

15 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I don't understand the fuss over a bag it's only gonna take 6 months to be delivered. 

😂

But seriously for me and others TES VI is last chance for Bethesda - they fuck it up too, they join EA quality team.

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

😂

But seriously for me and others TES VI is last chance for Bethesda - they fuck it up too, they join EA quality team.

Blizzard owes Bethesda a cold beer they completely screwed up enough to get people to forget about "diablo immortal" mobile only (and just found out another one of my favorite games had a sequel which is also Mobile only :/)

From the canvas bag to the buggy-ness of the entire game right down to the mediocre compensation

5$ worth of micro transaction money for "compensation" of the deluxe bundle, down to the fact they tell you to wait 6 months to "ship" the bag.

All fallout 76 needs to do next is screw up 1 more time and it's the worst fallout game in the series.

19 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Blizzard owes Bethesda a cold beer they completely screwed up enough to get people to forget about "diablo immortal" mobile only (and just found out another one of my favorite games had a sequel which is also Mobile only :/)

From the canvas bag to the buggy-ness of the entire game right down to the mediocre compensation

5$ worth of micro transaction money for "compensation" of the deluxe bundle, down to the fact they tell you to wait 6 months to "ship" the bag.

All fallout 76 needs to do next is screw up 1 more time and it's the worst fallout game in the series.

Yeah I never was into any mobile games.

Every single is cash-grab. Sole fact that they put this idiotic ads you click "accidentaly" non-stop sending you to Google or Apple Store (depending what you see). Hey but buy ad-removing tool by price of normal PC game! Nah, i'm not idiot. And then there are lootboxes which came swooped from there.

Ugh.

Edited by Mitne

On 12/22/2018 at 10:36 AM, Zolerox said:

u forgot doxxing a bunch of people who put in support tickets

On 12/22/2018 at 4:36 PM, Zolerox said:

It's already de-facto the worst Fallout series game.

Even better. The worst Bethesda ever shit out.

Sign in to follow this