True Ogre damage dropoff was nerfed to 10m from 20m (now does 30% damage at 20m) while retaining the 150cm spread at 10m.

So you really wanna get CLOSE.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

True Ogre damage dropoff was nerfed to 10m from 20m (now does 30% damage at 20m) while retaining the 150cm spread at 10m.

*gets close*

• Thanks 1

If you need help with a problem, you might want to tell us what exactly your problem is.

If it's about it being weak, it's because they nerfed it while it absolutely didn't need a nerf.

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c8163

Oh man, why these illogical nerfs?!
There's already windup timer and more recoil, this is so unbelievably stupid.

I seriously need a sarcasm sign because I have no fucking idea who is trolling and who is serious... anyway...

I got an ogre the other day for the first time, never used nfas ever, didnt even fire it until i was going to kill someone, that match i went 12 kills to 1 death with a noob team mate vs two max level crims. Sample size of 1 but it is now my favourate gun. Just saying, draw what you will from that.

Oh its my fave because of the sausage and two potatoes look.

33 minutes ago, EDDYWRECKER said:

I seriously need a sarcasm sign because I have no fucking idea who is trolling and who is serious... anyway...

I got an ogre the other day for the first time, never used nfas ever, didnt even fire it until i was going to kill someone, that match i went 12 kills to 1 death with a noob team mate vs two max level crims. Sample size of 1 but it is now my favourate gun. Just saying, draw what you will from that.

bronze district doesnt count sorry 😞

If they have nerfed range than they should remove that time delay for shooting. Anyway, if you are nerfing legendary to make it useless, than what that legendary is special about and whats the point of legendarys. Stop ruining guns just becouse some kid is getting killed in missions. 

• Like 1

true ogre damage used to be equal to normal NFAS but it got nerfed hard and it's now terriblle

im not sure if it was @Kewlin or me , but we did the math and if you miss only a couple of pellets the gun is is very unforgiving

also yeah the range is only 10 meters now

in the end , yep , the gun is ever more unreliable/inconsistent now than it was already was

Edited by Ketog
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

Lol. patootie u me lol

3 hours ago, EDDYWRECKER said:

For those confused people It looks like a big p enis.

2 hours ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

I know u oz bronze but there are other districts to play

12 hours ago, Ketog said:

~snip~

Why would you pull me into a discussion on the APB forums? I thought we were friends?

(JK, ILY)

Here's a chart screencap of what you're referring to, I.E. the pellets required per shot, assuming all shots land the same number of pellets, to kill in a certain number of shots, at ranges 1-40m. Please keep in mind the realistic limitations of landing pellets at certain ranges due to spread.
p1t0LCa.jpg

TL;DR: the damage buff to the Ogre was minimal at best, and the range nerf was severe. Only the DOW actually received a buff, in fact.

You guys realize the True Ogre has always been an extremely close range gun right?

With IR3 you get to 17m which really is beyond the guns effective range anyways.

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You guys realize the True Ogre has always been an extremely close range gun right?

With IR3 you get to 17m which really is beyond the guns effective range anyways.

Yes, but it's still a nerf to an already kinda' bad gun, in the guise of a "buff". On top of that, one of the things they were trying to do was balance IR3 on shotguns, (essentially trying to solve an issue that didn't exist,) but instead they changed it from IR barely affecting shotguns to being virtually required on nearly all of them, making IR and shotguns entirely more poorly balanced.

Also, 17m is beyond the range it can easily kill, yes, but you could be useful at 20m or beyond before TBH.

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:

17m is beyond the range it can easily kill, yes, but you could be useful at 20m or beyond before TBH.

True.

Im guessing LO decided that you shouldn't be tho.

(I still run MP3 3PS3 on JG too... works well for me at least)

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

True.

Im guessing LO decided that you shouldn't be tho.

(I still run MP3 3PS3 on JG too... works well for me at least)

Yes, but deciding a gun that's already not that great should be entirely shitty is. . . well. . . not a great design choice.

I really wouldn't give LO's balancing team the benefit of the doubt on that one though TBH, I'm not sure anything was quite intentional as far as end-results go.

Just now, Kewlin said:

Yes, but deciding a gun that's already not that great should be entirely shitty is. . . well. . . not a great design choice.

I really wouldn't give LO's balancing team the benefit of the doubt on that one though TBH, I'm not sure anything was quite intentional as far as end-results go.

Yeah, good points.

I’ve tried him yesterday and its really bad. He just makes some “poof” sounds with no damage while you like 10m away from it or with it. Played with and against just lol IMO, not a weapon. With that timer and such range.... RIP