MattScott

Cheating

Just now, gazzzzzz said:

The first time (r192 gold)we were afk 3 peoples in my team caught us 11 times 800mt from the mission

The second (248 gold) was just me afk at 600mt from the mission and he caught me 3 time

I don't think is prediction

Can I assume there is video of this?
If so, let support see it.

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Posso presumere che ci sia un video di questo?
In tal caso, consenti al supporto di vederlo.

I'm sorry but i don't make videos when i play😔

24 minutes ago, gazzzzzz said:

I'm sorry but i don't make videos when i play😔

I don't either, unfortunately. 😩

On 4/4/2020 at 4:28 PM, gazzzzzz said:

The first time (r192 gold)we were afk 3 peoples in my team caught us 11 times 800mt from the mission

The second (248 gold) was just me afk at 600mt from the mission and he caught me 3 time

I don't think is prediction

Ez to see the enemies aren't showing so they are afk then you search them, comon

49 minutes ago, SaelaXiah said:

Ez to see the enemies aren't showing so they are afk then you search them, comon

you drive 800m away to find them?

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

if i bother to hunt them down usually i start by hitting all the contact locations, and then i usually just drive around to see if they're dumb enough to spawn a vehicle with carspawner in it

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

if i bother to hunt them down usually i start by hitting all the contact locations, and then i usually just drive around to see if they're dumb enough to spawn a vehicle with carspawner in it

Man... I just make a sandwich or take a poop.

Sometimes both.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Man... I just make a sandwich or take a poop.

Sometimes both.

yeah i almost never do it these days, one of those sweaty phases im sure we've all had

hell i don't even bother to chase runners anymore

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Solamente said:

hell i don't even bother to chase runners anymore

Same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If nobody showing then 1 guy stay at the goal and we drive around hell yeah !

3 hours ago, SaelaXiah said:

If nobody showing then 1 guy stay at the goal and we drive around hell yeah !

Man, maybe Im just lazy. 😩

Hello everyone,

do you plan to avoid cheater coming back with an new account in 5mins? no matter if you ban if they are able to come back instantly with a fresh new account (the cheat still working for them, they only need another account)?

I've experienced that issue so many times, the cheater clearly says me "i dont care of ban, i be right back in 5"

why not ban materials? its far harder than just going on the website and create a new account and here we go again?

19 minutes ago, Yakuzation said:

Hello everyone,

do you plan to avoid cheater coming back with an new account in 5mins? no matter if you ban if they are able to come back instantly with a fresh new account (the cheat still working for them, they only need another account)?

I've experienced that issue so many times, the cheater clearly says me "i dont care of ban, i be right back in 5"

why not ban materials? its far harder than just going on the website and create a new account and here we go again?

First thing: there aren't so much Cheaters as some ppl think.

Second: ur suggestion wouldn't solve anything sadly... cuz the program to flash the HWID just need 1min to do so. Cheaters would need 6min instead of 5min to be back.

1 hour ago, HighSociety said:

First thing: there aren't so much Cheaters as some ppl think.

Second: ur suggestion wouldn't solve anything sadly... cuz the program to flash the HWID just need 1min to do so. Cheaters would need 6min instead of 5min to be back.

Sorry but we didnt played the same game lol and its still better than nothing, they have to search and try to flash, just not simply go back to APB site.

since you seems to know how it works, what shoulld be the solution for you?

maybe the industry have to take gamers more seriously? like a third organism delivering the account based on ID like in Korea? once you used mom dad sis and bro ID you are f***** plus ID are personnal, in the penal code you cant use the ID of someone else.

or maybe a phone number based registration?

Edited by Yakuzation
  • Like 1

Somehow i think i actually encountered one of such player

He's literally a new character (Rank 40) and using the first STAR AR but somehow it deals very high damage even at a very long range and once i killed him, he whispered me to "enjoy ban" like lol wut?

57 minutes ago, Diargoa said:

Somehow i think i actually encountered one of such player

He's literally a new character (Rank 40) and using the first STAR AR but somehow it deals very high damage even at a very long range and once i killed him, he whispered me to "enjoy ban" like lol wut?

Hacks cant change things like damage. 

• Thanks 1

U know cheating is back to being really bad in the game when u open a ramdom video of apb showcasing cheats ,and u are on the video getting owned ,and the guy cheating is playing on a lvl 150+ character

• Like 2

The euro server is riddled with cheaters. At least on the Fight Club. They don't even try to disguise they're using wallhacks and aimbot: shooting people before it's even possible to be visible, making 80/4 scores and so on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aka2k said:

The euro server is riddled with cheaters. At least on the Fight Club. They don't even try to disguise they're using wallhacks and aimbot: shooting people before it's even possible to be visible, making 80/4 scores and so on.

or as they say "i just knew you would come that way" or "its a 3rd person camera" or "im just better then you lol"

and "you suck kid go you're awesome"

and dont you slap me on a mute again for that last one they say that shit in disc and you gms don't do shit about it 

5 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

or as they say "i just knew you would come that way" or "its a 3rd person camera" or "im just better then you lol"

and "you suck kid go you're awesome"

and dont you slap me on a mute again for that last one they say that shit in disc and you gms don't do shit about it 

Is that so? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... 

9 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Is that so? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... 

at least she changed it and didn't mute me

6) What is not considered evidence of cheating?

This is the next tricky area.

I am often sent videos, screenshots, or other forms of evidence that players feel "undeniably" shows that another player was cheating. And while I sympathize, please know that we cannot blindly accept this as a reason to ban someone.

We *must* take the effort to monitor and collect evidence to properly prove they were cheating.

Ahh this explains why people just cheat on streams. This explains a lot. 

1 hour ago, Gateron said:

Lmfao what?

On 2/8/2021 at 8:45 AM, Gateron said:

Your reaction to that section makes me think you play Final Fantasy XIV.

There literally 10's russian account streamers who cheats and play apb too.

On 2/8/2021 at 8:30 PM, CookiePuss said:

Lmfao what?

dense

• Like 1