MattScott

Cheating

*rolls eyes*

I got accused of cheating again

this time I was told how EAC is useless and I must be cheating for requesting leadership and  because I'm silver

If I was cheating I'd be gold.

if accuse me of cheating , why is it over requesting leadership.

and finally EAC does detect and is one of the best if not the best on the market. no anti cheat catches 100% and those of you claiming its useless seem to expect anything to be caught 100%

btw that expectation makes you worse than the  hackusations I put up with.

THINK ABOUT IT .......

2 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

ur silver you wouldnt really understand what to look for when vsing cheaters.

I'll show myself out.

3m18HR7.gif

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hey! said:

My posts that offer any proof keep getting deleted.  But the fact that there are several blatant ragebot cheaters selling cheats who make Youtube videos about it showing everything off... kinda shows that either you cheat, you support the network of cheats, or your effing clueless. And for the Mods on this forum telling ME I need to provide proof (which is so abundantly obvious and available on an internet search) that I have to contact support... let me state plainly...

IT IS NOT THE JOB OF THE PLAYERBASE TO POLICE, MODERATE, INVESTIGATE SHENANIGANS OR ENFORCE THE RULES OF THE GAME.

Keep falling for their baits with detected pasted shit lmao. Perhaps you should try buying it so you can get your dumb patootie scammed, cuz that's what you seem to want.

Edited by zekter

5 hours ago, Hey! said:

My posts that offer any proof keep getting deleted.  But the fact that there are several blatant ragebot cheaters selling cheats who make Youtube videos about it showing everything off... kinda shows that either you cheat, you support the network of cheats, or your effing clueless. And for the Mods on this forum telling ME I need to provide proof (which is so abundantly obvious and available on an internet search) that I have to contact support... let me state plainly...

IT IS NOT THE JOB OF THE PLAYERBASE TO POLICE, MODERATE, INVESTIGATE SHENANIGANS OR ENFORCE THE RULES OF THE GAME.

so youtube videos are creditable and not scammers ?

so cheat makers would want to openly advertise so that anti cheat makers can then get a copy to shut them down ?

doesnt make much sense to me but whatever

2 hours ago, zekter said:

Keep falling for their baits with detected pasted shit lmao. Perhaps you should try buying it so you can get your dumb patootie scammed, cuz that's what you seem to want.

I've never cheated in any game.  Don't see any enjoyment with a bot playing for me.  That said there have been quite a few not so legitimate players on Citadel... playing exactly like the videos of ragebots.  Are they Ru scammers?  Probably.  My point was never to advertize the hacks, but complain that hacks exist and we don't have an adequate detection method... neither do we have GMs with training helping monitor the current state of the game.  It makes no difference to the game if players use privately coded hacks and scam others (*non-Russians cough) or not when a couple hardcore cheaters are in a tiny couple of districts.

Merged.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

so youtube videos are creditable and not scammers ?

so cheat makers would want to openly advertise so that anti cheat makers can then get a copy to shut them down ?

doesnt make much sense to me but whatever

If the Youtube videos are displaying what people can experience in-game versus some of these guys... I don't see why it isn't "creditable."  Whether or not these are Ru scammers to the rest of the playerbase doesn't matter much.  It's pretty clear undetected hacks are out there, and being shared among a tight knit group of friends.  It's also clear they aren't being detected... at all... since months now.

so cheat makers would want to openly advertise

They've never been secret.

so that anti cheat makers can then get a copy to shut them down ?

Never once seen a copyright strike against hackmakers... and that's from big, wealthy, reputable gaming companies... let alone a fly-by-night tiny outfit like Little Orbit.  There's been videos of cheats for a number of games advertized on Youtube for years... what's your point exactly? The only thing that's hidden are the irl names of persons who buy them, and some hidden hack site forums where they discuss things like how to gaslight the playerbase into not making hackusations.

There is certainly less cheaters now days than there was in the past. Only seems pandemic due to a smaller player base so you get the same one's nearly every match, but then you have days you face none at all which are the best.

Yes very hard to tell if someone actually is cheating, but the blatant ones make it so obvious they practically thumb their noses at you in a very toxic manner.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nabiki said:

There is certainly less cheaters now days than there was in the past. Only seems pandemic due to a smaller player base.

Yes very hard to tell if someone actually is cheating

Agreed, it's a double edged sword. You don't have as many cheaters becuase of the player base and those cheat forums wont update their stuff for a "dead" game. (Their opinion) 

Which for us is great but not so many people are playing like they used to. I imagine you see more blantent ones out and about for the reason their cheats just suck and can be detected easily. Then you have the "closest" who sweat it out becuase there isnt many people and its alot eaisyer to get noticed.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:28 AM, Fruitini said:

Agreed, it's a double edged sword. You don't have as many cheaters becuase of the player base and those cheat forums wont update their stuff for a "dead" game. (Their opinion) 

Which for us is great but not so many people are playing like they used to. I imagine you see more blantent ones out and about for the reason their cheats just suck and can be detected easily. Then you have the "closest" who sweat it out becuase there isnt many people and its alot eaisyer to get noticed.

This true but there are the occasional who just don't care in this case nothing much can be done until they are caught.

Edited by Nabiki
Typo
  • Like 2

Forever talking in circles. At this point you'd have to draw the conclusion that these guys really believe that they are typing towards new people, in 2020, while they can still have their circle laughing session. Funny!

Sincerely,

Monolillity

Edited by Monolillity
  • Like 2

BUNCH OF CHEETOZ SCRUBZ !

I'LL BE BACK SOON AND OWN YOU ALL WITH À PAD 😘💕

AND OPGL...

As long as cheaters live stream and troll-post I'm gonna say nothing much changed since this post. Oh well soon right? 😷

Edited by ExpectoPatronum
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ExpectoPatronum said:

As long as cheaters live stream and troll-post I'm gonna say nothing much changed since this post. Oh well soon right? 😷

^This.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:53 PM, Rebelliousness said:

^This.

You can take of your mask, coronavirus is a HOAX a world psyops.

2 minutes ago, SaelaXiah said:

You can take of your mask, coronavirus is a HOAX a world psyops.

Sorry it was for expekto hihihi...

On 3/27/2020 at 6:59 AM, ExpectoPatronum said:

On 3/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, Rebelliousness said:

^This.

As in they cheat on stream?
They cheat off stream but not on stream?
They cheated at some point in the past and you just assume they still cheat?
They cheated at some point in the past so once a cheater always a cheater?

I don't play in bronze districts, so I'm not sure exactly what is meant.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

even if you were in bronze district ,  I assure you , it still wouldn't be clear what is meant

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yep, chester a day, cheater always.

It is about frustration and being bad at the game.

Cheating mean: Can't handle to loose, this game got plenty of bad losers and always the same people basically.

I can read that nothing changed since BETA...

5 hours ago, SaelaXiah said:

Yep, chester a day, cheater always.

It is about frustration and being bad at the game.

Cheating mean: Can't handle to loose, this game got plenty of bad losers and always the same people basically.

I can read that nothing changed since BETA...

Cool cool, I thought you meant people were streaming while cheating.

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It's sad how you act dumb when everyone knows the obvious. It's on Silver districts and fight club too since the current anticheat is friggin useless. Back in the Fairfight days... cheaters were advised on cheat forums... yeah it was a whole APB subculture back then... to 1. Always deny and support denials (that anyone was cheating) 2. Buy Premium to reduce the likelihood of being banned and 3. Be a known Streamer since, if your rep was "pro" everyone would defend you against hackusations.

Now, all of this was popularized by MrEpicGoat... whose fanclub would tell hackusators in District chat that... PROOF of his PRO level legitimacy was because he STREAMED his games... until one equally popular video exposed Goat manipulating the (not visible on Stream) hack overlay with his cursor midstream.

Now, if you think there are no cheaters, macroers, exploiters playing this game rn... you're just in the circle jerk that's in fact ruining the game. If Little Orbit had any sense they would distance themselves from ANYONE promoting the exploitations destroying their playerbase... and potential profitability.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

It's sad how you act dumb when everyone knows the obvious. It's on Silver districts and fight club too since the current anticheat is friggin useless. Back in the Fairfight days... cheaters were advised on cheat forums... yeah it was a whole APB subculture back then... to 1. Always deny and support denials (that anyone was cheating) 2. Buy Premium to reduce the likelihood of being banned and 3. Be a known Streamer since, if your rep was "pro" everyone would defend you against hackusations.

Now, all of this was popularized by MrEpicGoat... whose fanclub would tell hackusators in District chat that... PROOF of his PRO level legitimacy was because he STREAMED his games... until one equally popular video exposed Goat manipulating the (not visible on Stream) hack overlay with his cursor midstream.

Now, if you think there are no cheaters, macroers, exploiters playing this game rn... you're just in the circle jerk that's in fact ruining the game. If Little Orbit had any sense they would distance themselves from ANYONE promoting the exploitations destroying their playerbase... and potential profitability.

Try to remember, I almost never play on Citadel as on a good day I get like 250ms. Jericho, luckily has far far fewer cheaters. I'm pretty bored of Fight Club, so I wont comment on that, but I do play missions daily and I honestly cannot remember the last time I felt the need to report someone for cheating.

I don't know anything about paying to be able to cheat, or anything about some of the fishier bans and unbans from back in the day as Tiggs and Co never gave explanations for anything.

I do remember Goat, and got to know him a tiny bit while moderating the big APB discord. I found him to be completely dishonest and untrustworthy, but he apparently lost all interest in APB once Tiggs was gone. I never believed it, but it seems he really did just hate Tiggs. That being said,  Goat cheated in an insanely blatant way, there really wasn't a time he was respected as a player, he was just a cheater. And yeah he would stream it and Twitch would ban him before G1, but he did get banned, he ALWAYS got banned. And if you remember him releasing his free cheat "ReGoated", you'll remember that everyone using it caught bans. (god those were wild times... driving your Vegas and getting passed by a dude on foot lol)

I would NEVER say there are no cheaters. There are many players using macros (no idea why they would need to , but they do). What you are thinking of as "exploits" are used regularly by some players.

No one likes these things. At a certain level exploits only become the norm when your opp uses them against you. No one really likes it, but its already a game that punishes you heavily for playing anything off meta, and you risk the same thing by playing without the "exploits". I don't do it myself, but then again, I am certainly NOT a top level player.

As for Little Orbit, whatever their failings, they care about you. They care about the players. They care about the game.

They have in my opinion, made a great number of mistakes, but at no point have they done anything but give it their all, at no point did they stop caring.

And I know they gave us these SPCT tags, but really we are just unpaid workers lol. We have no authority over anything and while we do get to kind of hang out with LO staff, our opinions carry no more weight than anyone else's and often choices are made based on points players have made on these very forums.

tl;dr we argue over details here, but there are many basic concepts we do agree on... we don't have to hate each other

• Like 1

Totally upfront and honest reply.  I don't think cheating is anywhere near on the same level it was back in the FF days since the massive hard bans, and many of they unjust caused a firestorm of ragehacking in response.  I don't see that now... but I do see a few suspicious players, and hate to say it but Ru players sometimes seem to perform miracles like jumping off a building and accurately shooting you mid drop.  Not just lucky stuff but things even pros don't do... well it just seems to me the game is largely unmoderated atm.  Ghosters ram and lookout for op out of mission routinely... people seem to think macroing via keybind is legit... and sadly the toxic ear-slammers in district chat.... but yeah I would say a couple times a week on Citadel I see what seems to be a suspicious character.  of course, ping being what it is... in all fairness, unless there were GMs watching out... we'll just never really know.

As for Little Orbit.  I've bought a few guns recently and fully support development and preservation of the game... but I have to be honest... a weekly Engine Upgrade newsletter while the districts are unmoderated and sometimes downright abusive... takes the cake.  I think what will save the game isn't something fancy, just some moderation and input of fairness.. I have long advocated against perma bans for cheating... that said, a way to temp kick on the fly would do wonders for the APB morale.  There was a time early on during FairFight where the game pop rallied because it seemed as if something was finally being done.  If only they had never made bans permanent.  This game would be way different today.  Perma bans kill small games as much as unchecked cheaters and exploiters and toxics do.

I guess I just advocate a common sense and honest middle road... and I sincerely hope Little Orbit finds that for this game... and yes I want engine upgrade but I'd like for GMs to silence toxics in game (temp ofc) and temp ban impossibly godmode players BEFORE the Engine upgrade.

^ was a reply to CookiePuss just didnt want to copy paste his whole quote.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

Totally upfront and honest reply.  I don't think cheating is anywhere near on the same level it was back in the FF days since the massive hard bans, and many of they unjust caused a firestorm of ragehacking in response.  I don't see that now... but I do see a few suspicious players, and hate to say it but Ru players sometimes seem to perform miracles like jumping off a building and accurately shooting you mid drop.  Not just lucky stuff but things even pros don't do... well it just seems to me the game is largely unmoderated atm.  Ghosters ram and lookout for op out of mission routinely... people seem to think macroing via keybind is legit... and sadly the toxic ear-slammers in district chat.... but yeah I would say a couple times a week on Citadel I see what seems to be a suspicious character.  of course, ping being what it is... in all fairness, unless there were GMs watching out... we'll just never really know.

As for Little Orbit.  I've bought a few guns recently and fully support development and preservation of the game... but I have to be honest... a weekly Engine Upgrade newsletter while the districts are unmoderated and sometimes downright abusive... takes the cake.  I think what will save the game isn't something fancy, just some moderation and input of fairness.. I have long advocated against perma bans for cheating... that said, a way to temp kick on the fly would do wonders for the APB morale.  There was a time early on during FairFight where the game pop rallied because it seemed as if something was finally being done.  If only they had never made bans permanent.  This game would be way different today.  Perma bans kill small games as much as unchecked cheaters and exploiters and toxics do.

I guess I just advocate a common sense and honest middle road... and I sincerely hope Little Orbit finds that for this game... and yes I want engine upgrade but I'd like for GMs to silence toxics in game (temp ofc) and temp ban impossibly godmode players BEFORE the Engine upgrade.

^ was a reply to CookiePuss just didnt want to copy paste his whole quote.

Well said. 👍

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, CookiePuss said:

Cool cool, I thought you meant people were streaming while cheating.

Yes 😘💕

3 days...2 wallhacker...R192 and R248......it's all good...

3 hours ago, gazzzzzz said:

3 days...2 wallhacker...R192 and R248......it's all good...

How can you be sure they are wall hacking?

Keep in mind that positioning and prediction are the two most important skills in APB.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Come puoi essere sicuro che stiano hackerando il muro?

Tieni presente che il posizionamento e la previsione sono le due abilità più importanti in APB.

The first time (r192 gold)we were afk 3 peoples in my team caught us 11 times 800mt from the mission

The second (248 gold) was just me afk at 600mt from the mission and he caught me 3 time

I don't think is prediction

• Thanks 1