MattScott

Cheating

12 hours ago, vanishh said:

I truly Believe anyone whos using the old launcher is cheating. The game runs fine even on a potato pc.

Though I doubt you will be convinced, here is how the game performs on my PC. These stats are taken using the same software we use to benchmark 3.5

PCp39wF.png

This is the reason the advanced launcher is allowed, because without it many people would find the experience so shitty, they'd stop playing.

Anyways, tell Pound we all said hi.

• Thanks 2

@CookiePuss Opinion retracted. See that's how you diffuse a conversation. You got more class than Solamete whos a Forum Dweller looking for a fight. +Rep

2 minutes ago, vanishh said:

@CookiePuss Opinion retracted. See that's how you diffuse a conversation. You got more class than Solamete whos a Forum Dweller looking for a fight. +Rep

Oh VSB is a big ol teddy bear, don't let him fool ya.

15 hours ago, vanishh said:

not really looking for a fight, just tired of people spreading dumb generalizations and misinformation as if it’s fact

you are the 1% of “advanced launcher is cheating” speakers who hasn’t continued to sperg out when presented with correct information 

Edited by Solamente
typo

On 11/8/2019 at 4:05 PM, CookiePuss said:

How many hackers are on Jericho?

0, in fact there aren't any good players at all compared to the good ol days. Seemed like there were a hundred pro quake players divided up into 2 clans back then. Game is definitely more enjoyable now than it has ever been before.

And no, 99% of those guys were not cheating.

Edited by HowDoIPlayAPB

12/29  h 4.07 we were a 4-person team against a 4-person team that had the VIP we hid in 7 different places because they seemed to play strange they found us 7 times

2 hours ago, gazzzzzz said:

12/29  h 4.07 we were a 4-person team against a 4-person team that had the VIP we hid in 7 different places because they seemed to play strange they found us 7 times

what are we supposed to do with this on the forums?

45 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

cosa dovremmo fare con questo sui forum?

the same thing LO does to prevent these people from ruining the fun for other players ... nothing

1 hour ago, gazzzzzz said:

the same thing LO does to prevent these people from ruining the fun for other players ... nothing

so changing anti cheats multiple times to a better one is nothing? yup ok *facepalm*

5 hours ago, gazzzzzz said:

You do realize that VIP's are displayed to the enemy as well, right?

2 hours ago, trashpanda said:

You do realize that VIP's are displayed to the enemy as well, right?

I think he means the team hunting them down had the VIP. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I think he means the team hunting them down had the VIP. 

In that case, my bad, I must've misunderstood

I think its about the time to give us an update on this. Citadel has never been this bad as it is now.

Edited by Mystical
  • Thanks 1

On 12/18/2018 at 12:19 PM, CookiePuss said:

Any decent cheat is going to go give you the option to choose that value yourself. Couple that with varying latency and sub optimal netcode and you can see how catching tbotters isn't as easy as any of us would like. 

Agreed, though tbotting has been a thing for a while now and about as annoying as macros. 

LOl at the adv. launcher de-rail by the usual suspects, this is about ring-0 gaming support. Weirdos.

Mr. Matt you probably won't even read this but with this low of a population you stand out not using any gaming assistance. Not that anyone really cares right? I do hope you will have more time to consider some tweaks in your detection after the EU. Thanks again for keeping APB here. That's the most important thing after all. Screw these noobs that can't even properly closet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Monolillity said:

Mr. Matt you probably won't even read this but with this low of a population you stand out not using any gaming assistance. Not that anyone really cares right? I do hope you will have more time to consider some tweaks in your detection after the EU. Thanks again for keeping APB here. That's the most important thing after all. Screw these noobs that can't even properly closet.

Closet?  I've seen more hardcore blatants esp on Citadel than I have since the original implementation of FairFight and it's initial mass banwave.  These guys are speedhacking, wallhacking, triggerbotting... and if you call them out they say things like... "Do you see any GM?  I don't /cry."

1 hour ago, Hey! said:

Do you see any GM?  I don't /cry."

oof... glad I stick to the graveyard that is Jericho

• Thanks 1

theres cheaters on jericho pop is so low that you might not see them if you are silver or on crim or enf (they tend to stack up on one faction it seems either all on crim or all on enf depending on the day)

not many aimbotters if any at all but alot of people abusing triggerbots and also a hand full of players using wallhack. more noticable in fight club when its prime time.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 2:49 PM, Hey! said:

Closet?  I've seen more hardcore blatants esp on Citadel than I have since the original implementation of FairFight and it's initial mass banwave.  These guys are speedhacking, wallhacking, triggerbotting... and if you call them out they say things like... "Do you see any GM?  I don't /cry."

I have not seen Nothing regarding speed hacking or wallhacking but I can agree with trigger botting/scripts. There are a handful on Jericho to say the least. Let’s just say EAC is a joke. Just my two cents.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

HXcCzNw.gif

Believe what you want, As it is what it is we can agree to disagree.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nivo said:

Let’s just say EAC is a joke. Just my two cents.

Truest words ever written.

1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

ur silver you wouldnt really understand what to look for when vsing cheaters.

My posts that offer any proof keep getting deleted.  But the fact that there are several blatant ragebot cheaters selling cheats who make Youtube videos about it showing everything off... kinda shows that either you cheat, you support the network of cheats, or your effing clueless. And for the Mods on this forum telling ME I need to provide proof (which is so abundantly obvious and available on an internet search) that I have to contact support... let me state plainly...

IT IS NOT THE JOB OF THE PLAYERBASE TO POLICE, MODERATE, INVESTIGATE SHENANIGANS OR ENFORCE THE RULES OF THE GAME.

• Like 2