MattScott

Cheating

While I agree there were a lot of rotten apples let out. Fairfight ban abolition was the best move there could be done to at least bring some population back.

You seriously think I played while I was banned? Who did really play? Cheaters.

And a lot of innocent people, including me were let go that way, brought back to population.

And about rotten apples... What they will do with them depends on them but I would prefer proof of their guilt, rather than empty words like old G1 did.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:14 PM, Mitne said:

While I agree there were a lot of rotten apples let out. Fairfight ban abolition was the best move there could be done to at least bring some population back.

You seriously think I played while I was banned? Who did really play? Cheaters.

And a lot of innocent people, including me were let go that way, brought back to population.

And about rotten apples... What they will do with them depends on them but I would prefer proof of their guilt, rather than empty words like old G1 did.

Its great to have the falsely banned players back, not so much the proven hackers who were quite obv/blatent. At the end of the day LO needs to do more to ensure ppl arent cheating and they in all honesty need to start managing the community. They essentially adopted the same failed tactics G1 had and were proven ineffective time after time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Its great to have the falsely banned players back, not so much the proven hackers who were quite obv/blatent. At the end of the day LO needs to do more to ensure ppl arent cheating and they in all honesty need to start managing the community. They essentially adopted the same failed tactics G1 had and were proven ineffective time after time.

Jericho is pretty much hack free ... G1 never even managed that. 

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Jericho is pretty much hack free ... 

Lol, ur funny. You should be a comedian....

• Like 4

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Jericho is pretty much hack free

And im the best player in the game

3 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And im the best player in the game

Maybe you just hackusate too much. 

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe you just hackusate too much. 

Or maby I just notice it more then you. At the end of the day hacks are still around on both servers and this same tactic doesn't work (Murphy's law anyone?) 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Or maby I just notice it more then you. At the end of the day hacks are still around on both servers and this same tactic doesn't work (Murphy's law anyone?) 

How many hackers are on Jericho?

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:26 PM, CookiePuss said:

Jericho is pretty much hack free ... G1 never even managed that. 

because it's pretty player free as well.

What I dont get it if in game the report system is working ( and how is actually working it..) or not..

For example I reported one guy in citadel is cheating and streaming in twitch.. he is still playing...

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

What I dont get it if in game the report system is working ( and how is actually working it..) or not..

For example I reported one guy in citadel is cheating and streaming in twitch.. he is still playing...

Well it works and reports, I guess thats where it ends XD

23 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

Well it works and reports, I guess thats where it ends XD

giphy.gif

interesting.........

Well for a while GoodBye APB..

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 11/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, PingOVER9000 said:

Without knowing the details, there's no way for me to know if it's LO at fault, or you at fault. 

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Without knowing the details, there's no way for me to know if it's LO at fault, or you at fault. 

After reading this where basically  one in a phrase it's telling u are a liar, one may ask why and 

who are u?

11 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

After reading this where basically  one in a phrase it's telling u are a liar, one may ask why and 

who are u?

Perhaps English isn't your first language?

You seem to have misunderstood everything.

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

and who are you???!!!! i clearly am very important and deserve to talk to ceo manager of heckler chets and not you

god bye

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Fine, repeating again (such a waste ).. I have just asked  one question, if the report system is working or not as u may re-read above again.

As you can see my account is kinda old, I guess to understand if one is cheating or not after all this time, then for this guy use cheat in live while streaming in twitch, such self centered  to write the channel in district

what I dont understand the sense of what you wrote, it doesnt matter with my precedent question and then the questions, why in your opinion these aren't proofs and I dont get it who you are for saying if one is in fault or not.

Then if I am in fault , until now what I was just saying is totally bogus, why shoud I, bro ?

If u/anyone may answer my question I will appreciate it and I thank you now in advance.

2 hours ago, neophobia said:

and who are you???!!!! i clearly am very important and deserve to talk to ceo manager of heckler chets and not you

god bye

I am nothing and nobody, a  normie in health with some doubts and looking for answers.

I dont get it what u wrote and want  from me but.. ok 😓

bye

On 11/2/2019 at 8:56 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Cookie aint no Hack

On 11/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

not anymore.

and spy and the other guy are right... there are a couple blatant cheater groups on jericho that play every single day.. not to mention the streamers aimbotting and walling on stream every day also.

they dont even need anti cheat, just go in game and spectate these idiots its obvious af.

either prove that CookiePuss is cheating or stop the hackusations and slander.

fyi , if i can kill CookiePuss and you cant then its because you suck , and not that  "everyone else cheats"

git gud

Theres a few closet cheaters on apb , but for the most part there's not anywhere near as many as people claim.

I get accused of cheating for blowing people up by killing the car next to them.....

some even accuse others of cheating for running them over with a car....

sigh i want Christmas cookies to nom nom on

Edit : https://www.allrecipes.com/recipes/841/holidays-and-events/christmas/desserts/christmas-cookies/

so far i found these

Edit 2 : https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/our-best-christmas-cookie-recipes/

forgot to add thse

Edited by Fortune Runner

I agree with Styrkain on this subject. And Also what does most of the cheaters also have in common. They all abuse the old launcher. I truly Believe anyone whos using the old launcher is cheating. The game runs fine even on a potato pc. Theres really no need for it at all. I think that will eliminate 70% of the cheaters who play this game. And both me and strykain been playing this game since open beta began. We face dozens and dozens of cheating clans  and players that was supposedly legit but wasn't. Theres a lot of maxed rank golds right now that Easy Anti Cheat is not flagging. What he said is true on why its not getting flagged. 

Merged.

@Solamente

I did my research buddy, You can kick rocks kid.  There's literally no dam excuse to use the old launcher unless you exploiting the game. The game runs good as it is on the recent launcher.

Edited by vanishh

1 minute ago, vanishh said:

@Solamente

I did my research buddy, You can kick rocks kid. 

your "research" seems to conveniently overlook that most (alleged) cheaters use advanced launcher because most of the population uses advanced launcher

i'm also hesitant to believe anyone who thinks apb - the game with thousands upon thousands of reviews citing poor performance from rtw day 1, up to and including the 3 separate dev teams themselves acknowledging the poor performance over the years - "runs fine"

7 minutes ago, vanishh said:

@Solamente

I did my research buddy, You can kick rocks kid.  There's literally no dam excuse to use the old launcher unless you exploiting the game. The game runs good as it is on the recent launcher.

ok fine ill bite....

so EVERY last person who launches through steam ( the old launcher) MUST be cheating?

@Solamente Aw buddy what you going to do when the restrict the Old launcher when the server merge happens? Just a heads up. Its going to be against the tos soon so. Im sure your high grade computer can run the game just fine.  Just as I run the game fine and the people I know run the game fine on the normal launcher.

Edited by vanishh

6 minutes ago, vanishh said:

@Solamente Aw buddy what you going to do when the restrict the Old launcher when the server merge happens? Just a heads up. Its going to be against the tos soon so. Im sure your high grade computer can run the game just fine.  Just as I run the game fine and the people I know run the game fine on the normal launcher.

the server merge will have no effect on advanced launcher

we've already been told that the advanced launcher will be officially allowed by little orbit until the engine upgrade, at which point most of the advanced launcher settings will be available in the ingame options

so i guess i'll be just fine, thanks for asking

Edited by Solamente
typo

7 minutes ago, vanishh said:

when the server merge happens

no server merge scheduled that anyone is aware of so where did this come from?

Edit : are you referring to the global networking?

Edited by Fortune Runner