Sign in to follow this  
(Xbox)MortisedGuide

Will console get the new joker weapons?

Last time I'm bringing this up but when the SDK passes can we get the showstopper and the new joker store weapons cause people would be delighted to have better joker store weapons. Either way I gotta stop asking this.  Also I had saw on OTW that the joker store was updated with new weapons and some even being from legendary boxes. It be nice if the first update after the SDK passes and we get the new joker weapons  in the shop on the consoles. Sorry to keep asking.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

*Oh he's trying*

calm down like matt said before we get ANYTHING we have to wait for the build to pass (update of the SDKS and etc) once that passes theres no doubt that we'll get the content that pc has.

We need that build to pass to have new content added, he wants to make sure the game is optimized while they add new stuff unlike g1 where they add stuff no matter the effect( lag and bugs) to the current build we had, hes trying to make the game stable before content.

also its common courtesy to have the pc and console at the same page with content down the line

Edited by Skerza

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Last time I'm bringing this up but when the SDK passes can we get the showstopper and the new joker store weapons cause people would be delighted to have better joker store weapons. Either way I gotta stop asking this.  Also I had saw on OTW that the joker store was updated with new weapons and some even being from legendary boxes. It be nice if the first update after the SDK passes and we get the new joker weapons  in the shop on the consoles. Sorry to keep asking.

Yes. We will be updating all the console content to match PC.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this