Jazeker

What good is it to report obvious cheaters

... if they just keep playing in the district?

The pop is too low to switch districts, and besides, with the way anti-cheat currently runs, it isn't a stretch to see new filling-up districts having the exact same problem. Now, the angry in-game chat versus the downplaying (+hiding) on the forums shows how embedded this inconvenience currently is (for legit players anyways).

Please get it sorted out a little. Doesn't have to be perfect, it really doesn't have to be perfect. 🤦‍♀️😄

🏍️👈

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

How do you know they are cheating

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 3

No ones gonna deny that apb doesnt have cheaters. But im not saying its not possible to play against them. Here are a few things i do.

1. Play with ur group of frnds. Get in a discord channel, grab a coke, talk with ur frnds.

2. Get an espacio/pioneer travel in groups. Aint no one cheater gonna complain "u killed me in 2v1 noob". If so jus say its called teamwork and mock him.

3. T-bag him as much u can to piss him more. That way he gets pissed and u cool urself that u killed a cheater. Hey be careful with that. You might tbag a veteran a well 😛

4. Take a ss of the kills he got nd kills u've got. Hey this is to encourage you to play harder against him next time.

Also hey dont forget to say gg ez if u've won no matter abt the kills.

Edited by Defibrillator

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Add it to the pile.

Yup agreed.

Normal questions:

How long have you been playing?

Have you got evidence?

What hack do you think they where using?

Why do you think this hack is being used?

What threat are you?

What exactly where they doing besides kicking your behind?

There just arnt that many cheaters. Stop with the unfounded accusations.

• Like 1

Just /report them and add them to your Blacklist so you never have to play with them again and can enjoy missions in peace. Oh wait sorry that's not possible. Hope for the best?

1 hour ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

just sit down, and vibrate for a second

explain

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:

explain

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

On 12/16/2018 at 7:18 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Add it to the pile.

Thing is, this problem has happened to me before. Spent an evening trying to play in the only populated district but no matter how long I waited after a mission or how many group members joined/left, we always got matched against these 2 blatant cheaters (I'm talking speedhacks, spinbot - the whole shabang). It really made the game unplayable.

Hi there,

The new /report system does a lot more than just store what you submitted. I encourage all players to use the report feature where appropriate because it is directly tied in with our in-game and support systems.  Over time, we should be much better about responding to incidents.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 4

why does not exist a section  ''appeal to players'' where players can report players for cheating and similiar things with evidence on forum and then APB team solve it? sry for bad english.

@MattScott

2 minutes ago, DomPa said:

why does not exist a section  ''appeal to players'' where players can report players for cheating and similiar things with evidence on forum and then APB team solve it? sry for bad english.

@MattScott

Hi there,

We don't want to promote reporting cheaters in public. (1) That creates toxicity and name calling between players. (2) That alerts possible cheaters that they have been reported.

Instead, we have systems like /report in-game and our support site where players can privately report cheaters with any evidence they have, and we will research the player and determine if they are cheating.

Thanks,
Matt

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We don't want to promote reporting cheaters in public. (1) That creates toxicity and name calling between players. (2) That alerts possible cheaters that they have been reported.

Instead, we have systems like /report in-game and our support site where players can privately report cheaters with any evidence they have, and we will research the player and determine if they are cheating.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you for your answer pal (it was fast haha), I appreciate it. 

a true cheater can fight 3 - 4 people at once

nowday battleye do pretty good job to terminate them

if u still say "no there still azzhole cheater in APB"

u must be very badluck one

On 12/16/2018 at 2:18 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Add it to the pile.

FUN FACT IS THAT YOU PROBABLY WENT SILVER MORE TIME THAN ME IN ALL MY HOURS SPENT ON APB AND I BEEN SILVER WHEN THE GAME ACTUALLY CAME OUT AND NEVER WENT BACK TO SILVER WHEN I HIT GOLD AND THAT TOOK A WEEK. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHEATERS OR ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU NATURALLY SUCK.

1 minute ago, moneychixx said:

FUN FACT IS THAT YOU PROBABLY WENT SILVER MORE TIME THAN ME IN ALL MY HOURS SPENT ON APB AND I BEEN SILVER WHEN THE GAME ACTUALLY CAME OUT AND NEVER WENT BACK TO SILVER WHEN I HIT GOLD AND THAT TOOK A WEEK. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHEATERS OR ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU NATURALLY SUCK.

I have never been silver. I started at G3 when that system came in and have never dropped to silver. Can prove it too because I do not have the achievement for getting gold.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have never been silver. I started at G3 when that system came in and have never dropped to silver. Can prove it too because I do not have the achievement for getting gold.

Pretty sure I have seen you in social with a silver threat above your head. Your screenshot wouldn't mean anything anyway... I been here longer than you and you obviously lack skills. 

thanos-slice1.jpg

Just now, moneychixx said:

Pretty sure I have seen you in social with a silver threat above your head. Your screenshot wouldn't mean anything anyway... I been here longer than you and you obviously lack skills. 

Can't tell if actin spehsul or actually speshul.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

what’s the difference ?

How are you so sure they're even cheating, maybe your reports did actually work but the person was judged to be playing fairly? We might be entering a new phase of hackuzations where people need to realize not everyone is hacking anymore.

3 minutes ago, indi said:

where people need to realize not everyone is hacking anymore.

lol good luck

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

i have been here longer than him/her? it? and money is garbage . it has been braindead since the game started , /mute that waste of space lol 

edit: i would also like to add that it started cheating allot once it realized how trash he was at the game . he got banned aimbotting in fc  many times . kinda funny watching this idiot troll around again . 

Edited by Anthraxed
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing in this thread to support the claim of cheaters playing in fc or any other district except unfounded claims of a person. I wish I had the time to list every topic link and its the same rubbish.

1. Insert bias unsupported claim

2. Dislike anyone who doesnt agree

3. Insert doubt into the minds of others

4. Others start catching your delusional perception

5. They Start seeing hackers every where

6. Post qq cheater post on forum

7. NotZombieBiscuit says 'add it to the pile'

8. Rinse and repeat

Its a terrible loop that is making a good game look bad. You want population to grow? Want to help this game? 

Post a ticket reporting the player and let LO sort it out and stop publicly driving the hackusation wagon. If they dont do anything about it MAyBE THEY ARNT HACKING hmmmm?

Its just not that hard guys.